我的天 消停会吧
Oh, my God! Give it a rest!
内桑在那已经有工作了
Nathan already has a job there,
而且环境更安全 更容易适应
plus it's safer, familiar.
离家还近
Closer to family.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
下去 从我车上下去 欧文
Get out! Get out of my car, Owen!
别开玩笑了
Stop being ridiculous.
-讲真的 下车 -够了
- No! Get out! - Stop it!
梅根不来了 这话什么意思
What do you mean, Megan's not coming?
她觉得你一直打击她的计划 她很生气
Well, she thinks you tanked her strat. She's mad.
希望你转告她这么做太愚蠢了
Well, I hope you told her she was crazy.
-是吗 -好了 连你也这样
- Is she? - Oh, great. Not you, too?
我只是在询问 不是质问
I'm just asking. I'm not accusing.
你知道吗 她订婚了
You know what? She got engaged.
你觉得她想要幸福安稳的生活
You'd think she'd want to live a safe, happy life.
可能策划一场婚礼 这想法很荒谬
Plan a wedding, maybe. Is that such a crazy thought?
天呐 她就想这么做的 欧文
God! She wanted that strat, Owen.
这就是她想要的 本来差点就能实现了
It's all she thinks about. And she was so close.
你知道束手旁观
Do you know how hard it is to stand by
看着别人过着自己想要的生活有多心累吗
and watch someone else live the life that you want?
那种你可以牺牲所有来换取的生活
The life that you're willing to give up everything for?
你真是个蠢货
You're an idiot!
少校 我们得出发了
Major, we need to head out!
确保梅根和你们一块回来
Well, make sure Megan rides back with you guys.
这已经是我的极限了
I can only tolerate so many tantrums.
下车
Get out!
下去 我说真的
Get out! I mean it!
-够了 -不行
- Stop this. - No.
如果你不支持我 那你就自己搭车吧
If you can't support me, then you can hitchhike.
-我受够了 下车 -闹够了
- Because I am done. Get out! - Stop it!
我不会再次离开你的
I'm not leaving you again!
你不能再这么做了
You have to stop doing this.
你不能一直替我做决定 欧文
You -- You can't keep making decisions for me, Owen.
因为你会做出坏不明智的决定
'Cause you are making a bad decision.
你是唯一一个这么觉得的人
You are the only one who thinks that.
当初我们失去你就是因为内桑
Nathan's the reason - we lost you in the first place.
你都不知道自己在讲什么
You don't know what you're talking about!
他劈腿了 现在你要和他共建家庭
He cheated on you and now you're starting a family with him?
你也出轨了第一任妻子啊
And you cheated on your first wife.
妈妈和我说的
Mom told me all about it.
别让我挑起你和泰迪的事
And don't even get me started on you and Teddy.
所以那些比你神圣的废话就省省吧
So spare me the "Holier than thou" Crap.
你出轨 内桑出轨 这种事时有发生
You cheated, Nathan cheated. It happens.
生活就是这样 人非完人
Life happens. People are imperfect.
我们会失败会堕落 有些人会因此被困
We fail and we fall, and some of us get kidnapped for a decade,
但当幸福生活的第二次机会一出现
and when we get a second chance at life and happiness,
我们就要抓住 忽略谁出轨了这种问题
we seize it, regardless of who cheated!
因为现在我们明白什么事才是重要的
Because now we know what matters.
因为现在我们明白什么最珍贵
Because now we know what's precious.
因为现在我们明白
Because now we know that
哪怕生活中我们只能抓住一丝丝幸福
any tiny little moment of happiness
那也是值得的
that we can grab onto in this lifetime is a moment worth having,
而不要去在乎别人的想法
regardless of what anyone else thinks.
顺带一提 你个主观臆断的傻子
And just for the record, you judgmental jackass,
是我先出轨的
I cheated on Nathan first!
-怎么了 -对不起 我
- What's wrong? - I'm sorry. I, um...
我想要回那串项链
I need that necklace back.
该死 该死
Damn it. Damn it!
-听我说 -好 他说了什么
- Just hear me out. - Okay, what did he say?
-不是这样 -没事 这不重要
- No. - You know what? It doesn't matter.
这只是酒后犯的错
It was a drunken mistake.
当时我两在吵架 我本来要告诉你
You and I were fighting, and I was gonna tell you --
等等 你在说什么
Whoa, whoa. Hang on a second. What are you saying?
你觉得我要说什么
W-What do you think I'm saying?
听起来你和别人上♥床♥了
Well, it sounds like you slept with someone.
这难道不是你想要回项链的原因
Isn't that why you want the necklace back?
不是
No! It...
然后呢
Then what?
那不是我的
W-Wasn't mine to give.
你用别人的项链向我求婚
You proposed to me with some other chick's necklace?!
天呐内桑 你怎么回事
God, Nathan! What is wrong with you?!
够了 现在你不是唯一生气的人好吗
Okay, you're not the only one that gets to be mad right now, okay?
你也出轨了 你刚说了
You cheated, too. You just said.
我知道我说了什么
I know what I said.
我一整天都在炫耀那项链
I have been showing that thing off all day.
太丢脸了
This is so humiliating.
你是认真的吗
Did you even mean it?
当然了 你呢
Of course. Did you?
亨特中尉 你的病人出了点状况
Lieutenant Hunt, we're having a problem with your patient.
这就去
On my way.
我们在护送她的时候胸管开始滑落
The chest tube started coming out when we were transferring her.
我只能重新固位
All I have to do is reposition it,
但如果我们再给她吗♥啡♥止痛
but if we give her any more morphine for the pain,
我们就得插管了
we're gonna have to intubate.
懂了我来 萨娜 你会安然度过得
Got it. I got it. Sana, you can get through this.
好吗 听我说 深呼吸
Okay? Listen to me. I need you to breathe.
太痛了 我做不到
It hurts. I can't.
专注到其他事情上好吗
Focus on something else, okay?
你和我说说
I want you to tell me about
你的邻居 家人 工作和孩子
your neighborhood, your family, job, kids.
你有孩子吗
Do you have any kids?
好好 我和你说说我的家人
Okay, I'm gonna tell you about my family.
那个红头发高个子 老冲人吼的
The tall, red-headed guy yelling at everybody?
是我哥哥 他经常会把我逼疯
That's my brother. He drives me crazy most of the time.
不对 是一直这样
No, aof the time.
-听上去也像我哥 -是吧
- That sounds like my brother. - Yeah?
他是我生活的勇气 他本意是好的
He is my heart. He means well.
我哥也是
Yeah. Mine too.
带她去下一辆直升机
Let's get her on the next chopper!
我来了
I'm on it!
-亨特上校 -是我
- Major Hunt. - Hi. It's me.
我得坐医疗直升机回去
I need to ride back on the medical chopper.
我的病人很崩溃
My patient's freaking out.
你知道这是违反规定的
Well, you know that's against protocol.
还有
And...
内桑出轨了
Nathan cheated on me.
他什么
He what?
所以我真的不想和他一起回去
So I really don't want to have to ride back with him,
但如果这违反规定
but if I-it's against protocol...
去他的规定 去坐吧
Screw protocol. Get on the chopper.
确定吗
Are you sure?
这是我的命令我确定 狗♥娘♥养♥的
It's my call, and I'm sure. That son of a bitch.
好 谢谢 欧文
Okay. Thanks, Owen.
你现在怎么样
How you feeling?
像被车撞了
Like a truck hit me.
但很开心还活着
But happy to be alive, ma'am.
我在想他们会电死他还是遣送回家
I wonder if they'll electrocute him here or fly him back home.
为什么他们要这么说
Why are they talking that way?
他是第二个射手 他们很不开心
He was the second shooter. They're pretty upset.
他不是 第二个射手是个伊♥拉♥克♥女人
No, he wasn't. Second shooter was an Iraqi woman.
这人当时想阻止她
This guy was trying to stop her.
没事了 你会没事的
It's all good. You're gonna be okay.
梅根 梅根
Megan! Megan!
梅根 停下来
Megan! Stop!
停下 梅根
Stop! Megan!!
停下
Stop it!
飞鹰二号♥ 返回基地
Eagle 2, return...base.
我重复
Repeat!
飞鹰二号♥ 立即返回基地
Eagle 2, return to base immediately!
里格斯从没说过一个字 从来没有
Riggs never said anything. All this time.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表