佐拉
Zola!
刚当上主治医的第一年
In your first year as an attending surgeon...
别人会告诉你要慢慢来
...you're told to take baby steps.
找简单的病例 治能治好的病人
Look for the easy cases, the sure wins.
给你这个
Hey. Come on.
吉他难学吗
Is it hard to learn to play guitar?
看他这样 显然很难
Apparently, yes.
没有必要勉强自己
No sense of making an ass of yourself.
我听不懂他唱的是什么
I can't understand what he's singing.
还好听不懂
And let's be thankful for that.
最好先积累几个简单的成功案例
Better to rack up some easy victories.
妈妈 你的奖杯
Mom, your trophies.
你是要拿出去做展示吗
Are you bringing them for show and tell?
不是 拿出去展示的是你引以为傲的东西
No. Show and tell is when you're proud of something.
这个更像是…
This is more like...
妈妈买♥♥到了变质的牛奶
if Mommy bought milk, and it was spoiled,
我就要退货
and I have to return it.
安德鲁 我要去上班了
Andrew, I'm going to work.
去医院上班
At the hospital.
你还记得吗 那个住满病人的高大的建筑
Remember, the big building with a lot of sick people inside?
-你要去上班吗 -我已经请了病假了
- Would you like to come? - I already called in sick.
你很清楚你没病
You know you're not sick.
我浑身都不舒服 好吗
My whole body just -- it hurts, okay?
我生病了
I'm sick.
为什么我们要洗澡 麦琪的朋友却不用
How come Maggie's friend never has to take a bath and we do?
因为他是欧洲人
Because he's European.
你去把弟弟妹妹带过来好吗
Would you go get your brother and sister, please?
在整个职业生涯中 坏事是避免不了的
You can't avoid bad outcomes for your whole career,
不过你当然可以试着去避免
but you can sure try.
不好意思 你是这里的员工吗
Excuse me. Do you work here?
是的
Yes, I do.
太好了
Oh, great.
你能就今天早上那位菲尼克斯的放射科医师
Can you respond to this morning's harassment allegations
提出的骚扰指控做出回应吗
by the radiologist in Phoenix?
她说哈珀·艾弗里把她推倒了
She claims Harper Avery shoved her up against a --
你的老板被指控为性侵害者
How does it feel to be working under the name
你有什么感受
of an alleged sexual predator?
你拿着的是哈珀·艾弗里奖的奖杯吗
Are those Harper Avery Awards?
你拿着奖杯做什么
What are you doing with them?
我要把奖杯退了
I'm returning them.
我先走了
Excuse me.
借过 借过
Excuse me. Excuse me.
要是你坏了自己的名声…
'Cause getting a bad reputation....
借过
Excuse me.
…那你的事业还来不及开始就要结束了
...can finish you before you start.
我要把你的比赛给停了
I'm pulling the plug on your contest.
到此为止了
I'm killing it.
你那一亿美元要怎么办
What do you want me to do with the $100 million?
不 要是这事传出去
No, no. If word gets out that Harper Avery's grandson
哈珀·艾弗里的孙子参加自己秘密赞助的比赛
secretly funded a competition that he entered himself?
你就会看到更多难看的头条新闻的
Well, that's just gonna mean more nasty headlines
我们现在可不需要难看的头条新闻
that we do not need right now.
比赛是你资助的
You funded the contest?
你早就知道了是不是
You knew, didn't you?
麻烦你再说一遍
I beg your pardon?
你肯定知道 一定知道
Of course you knew. You had to know.
规则是你起草的
You made up the rules.
"规则" 真虚伪
"Rules." What a crock.
听着 我真的不知道你在说什么
Look, I really have no idea what you're talking about.
我不会作弊
I am not a cheater.
我这辈子在任何事情上都没作过弊
I have never cheated on anything in my life.
你为什么要跟我说这个
Um, why are you telling me this?
我已经知道了 杰克森出钱资助了比赛
I know Jackson put up the money for the contest
并且让你来做裁判
and asked you to judge.
等一下 等一下
Wait. Wait.
杰克森出钱资助了比赛
Jackson put up the money for the contest?
是谁让你当裁判的
Who asked you to judge?
卑鄙
Slimy!
就是这个词 真是太卑鄙了
That's what it was. It was slimy.
你再说一遍
Come again, now?
你算计了我
You set me up to make it look like I'm in cahoots
把整件事搞得好像我在和我前夫合谋一样
with my ex-husband?
真是 真是太低级了
That is -- That is low.
你到底在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
我说的是你骗了我
I'm talking about you duping me
让我假模假式地做了首席裁判
into a phony director position
不清楚状况就选出获胜者拿奖金
where I unwittingly decide who wins the prize money
而那笔奖金是我前夫的钱
that my ex-husband put up
整件事让我看起来很卑鄙
so that I look slimy.
其实是你 你很卑鄙
Because you are! Slimy!
我无疑冒犯
All due respect!
妈妈 我们得谈一下比赛的事情
Mom, we need to talk about this contest.
亲爱的 进来 我想让你见一下
Honey, come in. I want you to meet --
埃琳·梅森 从事危机处理
Erin Mason, crisis management.
我要找的人就是你这样的
You're just the man I was looking for.
他确实很上镜 这对我们很有利
And he sure is camera-friendly. That doesn't hurt us.
你跟我保证过你和我就能处理这件事的
You assured me you and I could handle this together.
艾弗里医生 如果我患了严重的癌症
Dr. Avery, if I had an aggressive cancer,
你会建议我自己给自己做手术
would you recommend I operate on myself
还是找专业的医生来做手术
or hire a professional?
亲爱的 这是埃琳的工作
Sweetheart, this is what Erin does.
我们听听她要说什么
Let's hear her out.
这13个女人之前签了保密协议
That lawsuit brought by the 13 women
现在却破坏了协议来起诉我们
who signed and then violated their NDAs?
现在的问题只是冰山一角
It's tip of the iceberg.
问题会越来越严重的
This is a developing situation,
每一分钟情况都在恶化
and it's getting worse by the minute.
你就是用这种方法来摆脱
So, this is how you get out from under the bad name
哈珀·艾弗里的恶名的
of Harper Avery?
举办一场医学创新比赛
With a surgical innovation contest
可是比赛却是由他的孙子秘密出资赞助的
secretly funded by his damn grandson?
-什么 -消息都传出去了 好吧
- What? - And that's out. Okay.
等一下杰克森 你就是那个匿名的捐助人
Wait. Jackson, you're the anonymous donor?
这是怎么回事
What's this now?
你出了钱还去参加比赛
You put up the money, and then you entered the contest?
你参加了你自己组织的比赛
You entered your own contest?
天呐 这是某种避税的骗局吗
Oh, God. Is this some kind of tax-evasion scheme?
什么 不是 我只是想做点好事
What? No. It's just me trying to do some good.
匿名做好事 仅此而已
Anonymously. That's it.
你那种方法是行不通的
Well, that didn't work.
公众的看法极其重要
Public perception is everything,
要是这个消息传出去你就毁了
and they're going to destroy you if this gets out.
-那就不要把消息传出去 -同意
- Then, let's not let it get out. - Agreed.
在这方面 我有好消息
And to that end, I have some good news.
不用客气
You are welcome.
这是什么
What's this?
分散媒体注意力的东西
It is a distraction for the press.
我一直在联♥系♥不同的医疗慈善机构
I've been in touch with the various medical charities,
人性天使让你做一个高难度的手术
and Angels of Humanity has a very high-profile surgery for you.
给孩子做手术 你把这个作为公♥关♥噱头
You want me to operate on a child as a PR stunt?
-你在开玩笑吗 -不 我希望你治好他
- Are you kidding? - No. I want you to heal a child.
今天上午这个病人就会过来
This patient is arriving this morning,
我们希望你可以跟梅瑞狄斯·格蕾一起手术
and we would like you to work with Meredith Grey.
意料之中 因为她刚得了哈珀·艾弗里奖
Of course you would. Maybe because she just won a Harper Avery?
不是 因为她把她和她妈妈的奖杯退回来了
No, because she's giving hers back -- and her mother's.
我们现在身处五级风暴中
We're in a Category Five storm, here.
我们迫切需要媒体的正面报道
We need good press, yesterday.
然后我们就要开始针对这些女人
Then, we are going to go after these women.
对她们进行攻击
We are going to attack their --
不行 不行
No, no, no, no, no.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表