那个女人很差劲吗
Is he dating garbage?
不 她很优秀
No. She's brilliant.
很可爱 她
She's lovely. She's --
我妈妈觉得她是我继父的女儿
And Mom thinks she's my stepsister.
但我们又不是一起长大的 好吗
But it's not like - we grew up together, okay?
我们 在成年之前我们甚至没见过面
We're -- Didn't even meet until we were adults.
不是因为这个 这不是我在意的
It's -- - It's not that. That's not even the main thing.
也不是因为她
It's not about her.
很好 所以是因为我咯
Great. So it's about me.
因为理查德
It's about Richard.
在你的生父离开我时
When your father left,
我把自己锁在房♥里
I just closed off a part of my heart,
关掉了自己的心房♥
slammed the door, nailed shut...
直到理查德出现
until Richard Webber came along
我已经离不开他了
and shook me like - I didn't know I could shake.
我今天看到你和麦琪的时候 我
And when I saw you and Maggie today, I...
我能想到的就是
All I could think was,
理查德会站她那边 就像我会站你这边一样
"Richard is gonna take her side, like I would take yours,"
就像今天一样
like he just did.
然后如果我们无法和好如初呢
Then what if we can't reconcile that?
杰克森 我希望你拥有爱情
Jackson, I want you to have love.
我只是不希望我的爱情会因此消散
I just don't want it to cost me mine.
理查德不是我的父亲 妈
Richard's not my father, Mom.
我知道 他只是我丈夫
I know. He's my husband.
不 我是说
No. I'm saying
你应该给他更多一点的信任
you should give him a little more credit than that.
我见过我父亲
I've met my father.
理查德不像他
Richard ain't him.
理查德要好多了
He's a lot better than that.
好了 很好
Okay. Good.
抱一个 来吧
Now hug it out. Come on.
是空间中两点间的一条捷径
It's a shortcut between two points in space.
你进入虫洞后 空间能像卷饼那样折叠
You enter the wormhole, space folds like a taco,
然后你从另一边出来
and then you come out the other side.
另一边是过去吗
And the other side is the past?
不 不能回到过去 但是
No, you can't travel to the past, but --
昨天的我可以遇到现在的我
"Yester-me" Can come meet "Now-me,"
但未来的我不能回去
but "Future-me" Can't go back.
好了 现在的我开始头疼了
Okay, now-me has a headache.
现在的我希望可以和未来的我谈谈今晚的事情
Now-me wishes I could talk to future-me about tonight.
血管钳
Clamp.
今晚怎么了
What's happening tonight?
没什么
Oh, uh, n-n-- Uh, nothing.
很好笑
Funny story.
我小时候希望自己
When I was little, I used to wish
可以回到过去 见我的生母
I could go back in time and meet my birth mother.
-我不想 -真的吗 从来不
- Not me. - Really? Never?
你们是被领养的
Well, you were put up for adoption.
我是被遗弃在消防队外面的
I was left outside a firehouse.
-好吧 -但我见过你的生母
- Fair enough. - I'd meet your mom, though.
爱丽丝·格蕾是享誉世界的外科医生
Ellis Grey was this world-renowned, award-winning surgeon and --
等等 如果塞隆是个爱丽丝跟踪狂
Wait. What if Cerone was an Ellis stalker?
就像骨肉皮那样 单身白人女性
Like -- Like -- Like a groupie, like "Single White Female"?
别 别 别
Oh, no, no, no, no.
她的鼻胃管里有血
There's blood in her N.G. Tube.
她大出血了
She's actively bleeding.
哪里来的血 哪条血管破了吗
From where? A ruptured vessel?
也可能是溃疡或静脉曲张
Or an ulcer or varices.
天啊
Oh, man.
我得给她做胃镜了
Okay, I'm gonna need to scope her.
准备好C形臂血管造影机 和十个单位的血浆
Bring in the C-arm for an angio and order 10 units!
腹膜组织切下来了
Okay, the peritoneum is ready.
这块组织看起来很完美
This tissue looks perfect.
螺丝刀 谢谢
Need a six-oh on a driver, please.
干得漂亮 亲爱的
That was beautiful work, dear.
谢谢
Thank you.
我真的很喜欢她 妈妈
You know, I really like her, Mom.
我知道
I know.
我也很喜欢她
I like her, too.
我希望我们能找到平衡的方法
And I want it to work between us.
如果我和麦琪吵得不可开交了
But if it does all go to hell with me and Maggie,
你也可以选择站她那边
then you do have my blessing to take her side.
可以吗
Deal?
可以
Deal.
出血太多了 我找不到出血点
So much bleeding. I-I can't find the source.
博基 再来点造影剂
Okay, Bokhee, contrast.
好了 好了
Good, good, good.
你在哪呢 你在哪呢
Oh, where are you? Where are you?
我希望可以回到还没发生出血的时候
I wish I could go back in time to before this happened.
-回不去 -我知道
- You can't go backwards -- - I know. I know.
找到了 找到了 看到了没
There it is. There it is. See it?
看到了 我会推进导管
Ah, yes, I will advance the catheter
尝试止血
and try to embolize the bleed.
我觉得塞隆说的是实话
I think Cerone was - telling the truth about Ellis.
我们没法确定
We can't know for sure.
有证据
There's proof.
我就是证据
I'm the proof.
爱丽丝没有把我丢在消防队门口
Ellis didn't leave me outside a firehouse,
而是把我当做秘密
but she did keep me a secret.
她骗了理查德 骗了梅瑞狄斯
She lied to Richard. She lied to Meredith.
她对自己最爱的人
If she's capable of doing that
如果她能够做到这些
If she's capable of doing that
都能做出这样的事
to the people she loves the most,
背叛朋友她也肯定能干的出来
you don't think she's capable of screwing over a friend?
糟糕
Oh, damn it.
她的血压站不住了
Her B.P.'s bottoming out.
我没法控制出血 皮尔斯
Okay, I can't isolate this bleeder. Pierce?
不行 出血太多了
No, there is still too much blood.
威尔逊 你来帮我
Okay, Wilson, you have to help me out here.
过来 开腹打开她的胃
Get in there and open up her stomach.
好的 十号♥刀
Okay. 10 blade.
加油 麦琪
Come on, Marge.
你还想看看未来的啊
You want to see the future.
你的想法我不太懂
Help me understand your logic, please.
欧文 我们的婚姻已经结束了
Owen, our marriage is over.
没必要再纠结下去
There's no point in just hashing it --
阿米莉亚
Amelia.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Fine.
看见这个瘤子了吗
You see this tumor?
病理上看 它是良性的
Officially, it's benign.
不是癌症
No cancer.
但如果我们不管它 它仍然会害死这孩子
But if we leave it in, it's gonna kill this kid, anyway.
所以 "良性"只是相对的
So, really, "benign" is neither here nor there.
-我没看出 -是的
- I don't how this is... - Mm-hmm. Okay.
你从没和泰迪在一起
So, you were never with Teddy.
你们没有谈过恋爱 她只是你的朋友
You never played it out. She was your friend.
她是会永远支持你的人
She was your person.
良性的
Benign.
但永远在那 慢慢生长
But always there, quietly growing.
等你和别的女人结婚 但她还在那
So, when you marry other women and she's still there...
她就不再是良性的了
She's not benign.
是她拒绝了我
She rejected me.
因为你当时已经结婚了 笨蛋
Because you were married, dummy.
她又不像我们这么没有节操
And she's not as flawed as we are.
等等 你现在单身了 你是自♥由♥身
Wait. You are single now. You're free.
你还不能理清思绪去告诉她你的感受吗
And you can't get it together to tell her how you feel?
还有什么好犹豫的
What is stopping you?
我觉得自从定了不谈感情的规矩后
Well, I kind of feel like all we talk about
我们之间一直是在谈感情的事情
since our "No feelings" Rule is, uh, feelings.
可能是从我们分手时开始的
Maybe it started when we were breaking up.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表