还可以
Gettin' there.
你能最后再跟我们说一下手术的全过程吗
But could you go over the whole thing one last time?
-我觉得可以帮她适应 -是的
- I think it helps. - It does.
是的 听你们讲手术的过程让我觉得心安
It does. It helps me to hear it out loud.
没问题 德鲁卡你来说
Of course. Um, DeLuca?
特雷莎·本森 怀孕24周
Teresa Benson, 24 weeks pregnant,
宝宝被查出患有脊柱裂和脑脊髓膜突出
baby diagnosed with spina bifida with meningocele.
说得通俗一点
Lay terms.
好的
Right.
因为你的宝宝患有脊柱裂
Look, b-because your -- your baby has spina bifida,
她脊柱周围的组织无法完全闭合
the tissue around her spinal cord hasn't fully closed.
在她出生之后
And this can cause problems after birth
身体可能出现很多问题
like, uh, paralysis,
比如瘫痪 肠道和膀胱疾病 还有脑积水
bowel and bladder problems, fluid on the brain --
行了 我会把这些问题都扼杀在萌芽状态的
Buh-buh-buh-buh! But I will nip it in the bud.
我会在腹部做一个很小的切口
I'm gonna make a really small incision,
把你的子♥宫♥取出来
I'm gonna pull out your uterus
用很小的仪器修复脊柱的缺陷
and use very tiny instruments to repair the spinal defect,
你的宝宝在子♥宫♥里很安全
while she stays very safely inside.
我会给她用一点点药
I'll give her a little medication
这样她就不会乱动了
to keep her perfectly still,
全程我都会监控她的心脏
and I will be there, monitoring her heart the whole time.
-好的 -好的
- Great. - Okay.
看吧 这就像个奇迹
Okay. See? It's kind of a miracle.
你会接受全身麻醉
You're gonna be under general anesthesia.
我会做一个很小的切口
I'm gonna make a little tiny incision --
不要 不要 天呐 抱歉
No! No, no! No. God. Sorry.
不行 我做不到 抱歉
I...I can't. I'm sorry. No, no. I ca--
-抱歉 我做不到 -好吧
- I'm sorry. I can't. - All right.
特蕾莎 你出事的概率
Teresa, the chances of something happening to you
-非常非常地… -先把我弄晕吧
- are so, so s-- - Just knock me out.
趁我不备从后面偷偷走过来给我打镇静剂吧
Just sneak up from behind me when I'm leaving and sedate me.
不行 那是违法的
I can't, because it's against the law.
那我这里有镇静剂 我会很快的
But I have a sedative, okay? It'll be very, very quick.
不行 不行 带我回家吧
No! No, no, no, no, no! Please take me home!
-求你带我回家吧 -好的 好了
- Please take me home! - Okay, okay, okay. All right.
听着 我们可以等的
Listen. We can wait all day.
我们会给你一点时间
We'll just -- We'll give you some time.
我可以去检查一下其他的病人
And I can, uh, go check some other patients.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
我会给她的心理治疗师打给电♥话♥
I'll give her therapist a call.
我很快就忙完了
I'll with you in one -- just in one s--
你好
Hey.
阿历克斯
Alex?
你的邻居说你又来做老本行了
Your neighbor said you got your old job back,
我还觉得不可能呢
but I didn't think that seemed possible.
阿历克斯
Alex.
我的天呐
My God.
我好想你
I've missed you so much!
-清咖啡 什么都不加 -好的
- Coffee. Black. - You got it.
-真不明智 -你说什么
- Not smart. - Excuse me?
这里的咖啡很难喝
The coffee's terrible.
需要加大量的奶和糖才行
It requires copious amounts of, uh, cream and sugar.
如果你想喝好喝的咖啡的话
Well, if it's good coffee you're after,
街对面的医院里有个推车卖♥♥的咖啡很好
there's a great cart at the hospital across the street.
不过我喜欢这里的灯光
No, I like the light in here.
还有陈啤酒的气味
And the smell of stale beer.
藏在这里确实不错
It does make a good hideout.
你知道吗 你说得对 你能把奶递给我吗
You know what? You're right. Can you pass me the cream, please?
谢谢
Thanks.
你也是来听梅瑞狄斯·格蕾的演讲的吗
Are you here for the Meredith Grey presentation?
其实我就…
Actually I...
-没错 -我也是
- am. - Me too.
我的客户经过深思熟虑之后
After much soul searching on the part of my client...
是”弟弟”
"Brother."
决定提出一个要求 我认为他非常地大度
...he has arrived at a request we think is more than generous.
他愿意马上回来工作
He is willing to return to work immediately
前提是院方愿意支付他没来的这几周的工资
with pay for the weeks he has missed,
事故相关的所有的医疗费用
free medical expenses for the accident,
还有…
and...
来自主任的
a formal apology...
正式道歉
from the chief.
这听起来有点超过合理范围
That sounds more than reasonable.
我们会讨论 感谢大家
We'll take that under advisement. Thank you for your time.
噩梦会结束的 我保证
The nightmares will stop. I promise.
我戒毒那天 以为自己会死
A day into my last detox, I was afraid I was gonna die.
转天我反而恨不得去死
The next day, I was afraid I wasn't.
你要坚持告诉自己 总有结束的时候
You just got to keep telling yourself it is not forever.
你的生活一定很可悲
Your life must be really pathetic
这么长时间 你什么都不干
for you to just have all this time
就坐在这里看我吐得死去活来
to sit here watching me puke.
别无视我
Don't ignore me.
我不是无视你
I'm not ignoring you.
我是在无视你内心的恶魔
I'm ignoring the demon.
什么恶魔
What demon?
你上次嗑药后兴奋的样子
Your last high.
就像个恶魔
It is like a demon,
它现在正在痛苦的死去
and it is dying a painful death right now.
它也知道自己要死了
And it knows it's dying,
所以正努力把我赶走 好让自己活下来
so it's trying to push me away so that it can live.
但我是驱魔师 是受保护的
But I am the exorcist. I'm protected.
所以随便恶魔说什么 我都无所谓
So the demon can say whatever it wants. I'm good.
真可悲
Pathetic.
没有医生可以肯定
None of the doctors are really sure.
只是有时精神分♥裂♥症会随年龄增长而自愈
Just sometimes, with age, schizophrenia burns itself out.
-但这并不意味着你已经被治好了 -当然不是
- But that doesn't mean you're cured. - No, no.
但是...
But it's --
就像音量被调小了一样
It's more like the volume's been turned down.
服药也有很好的疗效
Medications have a better effect.
而且我只需要严格遵守常规生活就可以
And, I just have to be really vigilant with my routine.
-常规生活 -是的 我...
- Routine? - Yeah. I-I...
我每天都过得很有规律
I keep my days the same.
固定的时间泡茶
I-I make my tea at the same time,
固定的时间休息
I take my breaks at the same time.
这可以让生活显得更真实
It just helps keep reality more tangible.
谢谢你 卓艾斯
Thank you, Joyce.
谢谢 海伦
Thanks, Helen.
这么说你没事
So you're fine?
你现在...现在没事了
You're just -- You're fine now?
你都没告诉过我
You didn't tell me?
你只是不兑换支票了
You just -- You just stopped cashing the checks.
你太忙了 你该有个人空间
You're so busy. You deserve your space.
-我不想...我不想... -个人空间
- I didn't -- I didn't wa-- -My space?!
你是我妈妈
You're my mom.
我来这里是因为担心你
I came here because I was worried about you.
你为什么不告诉我自己好起来了
Why didn't you tell me you were doing better?
-你为什么不告诉我 -我要应对的事太多了
- Why didn't you tell me that? - I had so much to manage.
应对 我不是你要应对的东西 我是你儿子
Manage? I'm not something you manage. I am your son.
我看你还是走吧
I think you need to go.
-什么 -听着 我知道你很担心
- What? - Look, I realize you were worried.
很抱歉是我造成的 但现在...
And I'm sorry I caused that. But right --
但现在我要照顾自己
But right now I have to take care of myself.
我...我...
I'm -- I'm...
我真的很生气
I'm getting really upset,
在这种时候
and, -- and in moments like this,
我需要集中注意力
I need -- I need to keep my focus,
我还在上班 所以我要工作了
and I'm at work, so I need to do that.
求你了
Please.
出什么事了
What happened?
我的存在令她生气 她让我走
My presence is upsetting her. She asked me to go.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表