这种蜘蛛会产50到100个卵
Well, she lays about 50 to 100 eggs,
等她的孩子长到一定程度的时候
and when her babies reach a certain age,
她会敲一敲蜘蛛网把孩子们叫过来
she taps her web and calls them to her.
孩子们聚拢在她身边
They swarm her,
把吸管一样的刺 刺到她体内
stab into her with their straw-like stingers,
蜘蛛妈妈的内脏液化 孩子们会把液体吸干
the mother's innards liquefy, and they suck her up,
就像喝奶昔一样 那是他们的营养
like a milkshake, for their nourishment,
蜘蛛妈妈就只剩一个空壳
leaving her a dead husk,
然后孩子们继续自己的生活
and then, they go on with their lives.
养孩子就是这个样子
That's parenting.
这就是我的建议
That's my advice.
非常有用的建议 谢谢
Huh. Well, that's helpful. Thanks. Yeah.
病人是泰勒 他的车翻了 情况很不好
It's Taylor. He rolled his car. He's in bad shape.
-是谁 - 马修·泰勒
- Who is it? - Matthew Taylor.
头部受伤 在现场失去意识
Unconscious at the scene with a head injury,
现在格拉斯哥昏迷评分为十一
now G.C.S. Of 11.
我们在来的路上给他服用了三次丸剂
We bolused him three times en route.
马修 马修 你能听到我说话吗
Matthew. Matthew, can you hear me?
他也是救护人员 你知道吗
He's one of us, you know?
我知道 我们会照顾好他的
Yeah, I know. We got him.
一号♥创伤室空出来了 我们走吧
Trauma one is clear. Let's go!
你们呼叫我了
You paged? Whoa!
-我的天呐 这是马修·泰勒吗 -是的
- Oh, my God. Is that Matthew Taylor? - Yeah.
-怎么回事 -翻车了 去找凯普娜吧
- What happened? - He rolled his car. Someone should find Kepner.
要告诉她马修出事了
She needs to know that he's here.
没错 罗伊 去找凯普娜
Yeah, Roy, get Kepner.
-可是你说你去哪我就去哪 -去吧
- You said where you go, I go. - Go.
马修
Hey, Matthew?
我是梅瑞狄斯·格蕾 艾普丽尔的朋友
It's Meredith Grey, April's friend.
你能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me?
注射八毫克的吗♥啡♥
Okay, morphine, 8 milligrams.
艾普丽尔
April...
我们去找她了 你放松就好了
We're getting her. Just try to relax.
好的 好的 艾普丽尔来了
Okay. Okay. April's here?
她还好吗
She's okay?
等一下 你说什么
Wait. What?
你什么意思 她还好吗
What do you mean, she's okay?
她提醒过我
She warned me...
有个弯道
about a curve...
那里有冰
ice...
马修 出了什么事
Matthew, w-what happened?
艾普丽尔怎么了
What about April?
马修
Matthew?
实习医生格蕾
第十四季 第二十三集
他不是头部受了伤吗 他可能是在自♥由♥联想
He does have a head injury. He could be free associating.
没错 你说了她的名字 他就重复了一下
Right, you said her name, and he just repeated it.
我去看一下日程安排
I'm gonna check the schedule.
-是谁通知你们去的 -911派我们去的
- How'd you get the call? - 911 dispatch.
肯定是他在昏迷之前打电♥话♥报♥警♥的
He must have called before he went unconscious.
车里还有别的东西吗
Was there anything left in the car,
女士包或者女士外套之类的
like a purse, a woman's coat?
我们的任务只是把他救出来
We were just trying to get him out.
我打了七次 她的电♥话♥都转到语♥音♥信箱了
Her phone went to voicemail -- seven times.
我要去找杰克森
I'm gonna go find Jackson.
他肯定知道她去哪了
He'll know where she is.
带我去出事地点 翻车的地方 走吧
Yeah, take me out there, where you found the car. Let's go.
罗伊 带泰勒去拍CT
Hey, Roy, let's get Taylor to CT
再找到一间空出来的手术室
and make sure an O.R. is available.
不行 我来处理马修·泰勒好吗
No, no, let me take Matthew Taylor, okay?
-你要待在这里 -不用 我可以的
- You need to be on the floor. - Oh, no, I got it.
大家需要主任在场 我想让自己忙起来
The people need a chief, and I need to stay busy.
在明确情况之前我要忙起来
Just until we know.
左上腹腔有游离液体
Free fluid, left upper quadrant.
-应该要做脾切除术 -好的
- Looks like a splenectomy. - Okay.
-有消息告诉我 -好的
- Tell me when you find out. - Okay.
更多西雅图的消防员
And more Seattle firefighters
赶往了巴拉德的火灾现场
responding to that apartment-building fire
那里的公♥寓♥楼起火 情况失控
that blazes out of control in Ballard.
专家称都是这场寒流惹的祸
Experts say that this cold snap could be to blame,
居民们打开了小型加热器来取暖
with residents turning to space heaters to keep warm.
消防部门的官员担心
Fire officials are concerned
火势会向附近的建筑蔓延
that the flames could spread to nearby buildings.
头痛是从什么时候开始的
When did the headaches start?
一个月以前
A month ago.
我在东京得了流感
I had influenza in Tokyo,
我以为是流感造成了头痛
and I thought it was that,
可之后却越来越严重
but it just got worse,
还开始头晕了
and then the dizziness.
然后我说
So I said,
"为什么不去找那个花了大半年时间
"Why not go see the woman who spent the better part of a year
研究你大脑的那个女人呢"
getting to know your brain?"
对了罗宾斯
And Robbins --
我们上次见面以后你做了76个手术
76 procedures since I saw you last.
确切地说 我失明以后
Or since -- since I saw anything last, actually.
没错 你还挺了解情况的
Yeah, um, wow. You really did your homework.
不 我一直在关注你
No, I've been following you.
虽然我们在一起的时间不长
Our time together was short,
你却学到了很多也充分利用了你的所学
but you just took it and ran with it.
是的 时间很短却很有意义
Yeah, it was short but meaningful.
好了 我在想
All right, I'm thinking --
肿瘤复发了
That the tumor's back.
先不要急于下结论
Let's not get ahead of ourselves.
我想先做个头部CT
I want to schedule a head CT.
罗宾斯 我们可以叙叙旧
And, Robbins, we can catch up.
你在点头吗 你不出声的话我可不知道
Are you nodding? Because I don't do non-verbal.
是的 是的
Yes, I am. Um, yeah, let's --
我们叙叙旧吧
Uh, let's catch up.
你能看一下吗 凯普娜把它放到我箱子里了
Can you look at this? Kepner left it in my box.
她希望我们选一个基础色调
She wants us to pick a base for the color palette.
-什么意思 -你就选一个吧
- What does that even mean? - Just pick one.
我看到三个黄色 没区别
I see yellow, yellow, and yellow.
她还想在11点见面 我们要试吃蛋糕
Okay, she also wants to meet us at 11:00 for a cake tasting.
如果我还在做手术 那你就要选一个
If I'm still in surgery, you pick it --
选什么都行 就是不要胡萝卜蛋糕
anything but carrot cake.
我还以为有了凯普娜就不用选了
I thought this was the beauty of Kepner!
就蛋糕而已 你爱吃蛋糕的
It's cake. You love cake.
好吧
Yeah.
凯普娜
Kepner!
凯普娜
Kepner!
艾普丽尔
April!
艾普丽尔
April!
艾普丽尔
April!
不好
No.
不好 不好
No, no, no!
-太好了 你还在 -我马上就进去了
- Hey, glad I caught you. - Barely.
公♥寓♥发生大火 有很多烧伤患者
I got a huge apartment fire, bunch of burn victims.
我简直要忙死了
I'm pretty swamped, actually.
你知道艾普丽尔在哪吗 你见到她了吗
Do you know where April is? Have you seen her?
没有 她去乡村诊所做志愿者了
No, she volunteered at some rural clinic.
周末我在带哈丽雅特 我没见到她
I had Harriet all weekend. I haven't seen her.
-怎么了 什么事 -是这样的…
- Why? What's up? - It's, um...
欧文
找到她了
他的家人来了 他们都急坏了
Hey, his family are here. They're freaking out.
-我能告诉他们吗 -不能
- Can I tell them? - Not until
在我全面了解他的伤势之前不要说
I know the full extent of his injuries.
欧文
找到她了 伤得很重
-我不知道该跟他们说什么 -好的
- I wouldn't know what to tell them, really. - All right.
梅 你要说什么来着
Oh, Mer, did you need something?
没什么 是婚礼的事 之后再说吧
Nothing. It's about the wedding. It can wait.
好的
All right.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表