No, she didn't. They were best friends.
后来不是了
Until they weren't.
什么意思 发生了什么
What do you mean? What happened?
我听到些不好的传言 不过不确定
I heard some ugly rumors, but I never really knew.
韦伯医生 贝利医生在找您
Dr. Webber? Dr. Bailey's looking for you.
土地 中国 城墙
Uhh, land. China. Wall.
-长城 -对了
- Great Wall of China? - Yes!
-太棒了 -太棒了
-Yeah! -Yes!
一堆矩形就能让你猜出长城来
You got Great Wall of China from a rectangle?
当然 你是怀疑我们都作弊吗
I did. Are you gonna question everybody's integrity,
还是只怀疑我的约会对象
or just the people I'm dating?
她也怀疑我了 我可没和你约过
Hey, she questioned me -- I'm not dating you.
轮到你了 皮尔斯
You're up, Pierce.
你们要是能猜出这个就算你们赢
If you get this one, you win the game.
-没问题 -开始吧
- Okay. - All right, let's go.
-好的 -比分很接近
-All right. -It's a close one.
这个有点难
Oh, no. This one's kind of hard.
能跳过吗
Can I pass?
不能
Uh, no. You can't pass.
必须得猜
You got to do it.
好吧
Okay..
你还好吧
Hey, you okay?
你能别管我了吗
Can you stop asking me that?
开始
Okay, go.
这是一个人
It's a person.
这是两个人
It's two people.
他们在
Okay, they -- are they...
他们在
Are -- Are they -- What are they...
拥抱还是
Are they hug-- they hugging or...
不是拥抱
That ain't huggin'.
天啊
Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Aghh!
这是
Oh! Oh! It's the, uh...
-那个治疗窒息的方法 -没错
- the -- the -- the -- the choking thing. - Yep!
叫什么来着
The, uh...it's, uh... the -- the...
海姆利克急
...the Heimlich man--
-时间到 -没错
-Time! -Yes!
不
No! No!
是海姆利克急救法
It's Heimlich maneuver.
-他没说出来 -好吧
-And he didn't say it. -Okay.
他没在规定时间内说出来
He didn't say it when the timer went out.
他基本说完了 这个可以算
Okay. I think he got it. We can let that go.
不行
No. No, no. No. No, no, no.
卡片上写着海姆利克急救法 同志们
No. The card says "Heimlich maneuver," Guys.
看到了吗
See?
-海姆利克急救法 -艾普丽尔
- "Heimlich maneuver." - April.
别这么叫我
No, don't -- don't "April" Me.
这是规则 规则要求
There are rules, and the rules say
你必须在限定时间内完成
you have to finish before the timer.
就像猜谜游戏的规则是
Just like the rules to charades say
你不能使用提示物
that you can't point to props.
游戏就得有规则 否则就没意思了
You know, games have rules, or they're not worth playing.
不能什么事情都一团和气
We can't have everything just be chaos.
不能什么规则都毫无作用
We can't have everything be like a void.
我们能不能制订好规则
You know, can we just, like, as people
然后好好的遵守它
agree on a code of conduct and follow it?
可以吗
Can we do that?
别让一切都毫无意义
So that everything isn't just meaningless?
别像一群食肉病毒一样只是
So that we're not just like a race of carnivorous viruses
吃掉和被吃掉
just eating each other and being eaten
其他的一切都不所谓
and nothing matters?
可以吗
Please?
说的好
Brava.
说的很好
What -- Uh...what she said.
是亚利桑那她们到了
That must be Arizona and Carina.
我还得喝点
I need more drinks.
有什么事吗
Hi? Can I help you?
克莱夫是在这吗
Is Clive here?
是啊
Clive. Yes!
我是麦琪
Yeah, hi. I'm Maggie.
他的女朋友
I'm his girlfriend.
或者朋友 我不知道
Friend. I don't --
我们还没正式确定关系
Um, we haven't really put a label on it yet.
可我们有 我是达芙妮
Well, we have. I'm Daphne.
克莱夫的妻子
I'm Clive's wife.
-你跟踪我 -我追踪了你的手♥机♥
- What did -- You had me followed? - I tracked your phone.
-你追踪我的手♥机♥ -因为我了解你
- You track my phone! - 'Cause I know your M.O...
每次我出差你都来这一套
every time I have a work trip.
你结婚了
Oh, my God, you're married?
对不起
Oh, my God, I am so sorry!
-我完全不知道 -当然
-I had no idea. -Of course not.
-他就是个谎话精 -得了吧
-He's an excellent liar. -Ah, come on.
你俩很明显有事要聊
All right, clearly this is something
不过能不能别待在这里
you two need to deal with, but not in this house.
赶紧的
Come on.
-麦琪 我 -别这样
-Maggie, I -- -No, no, no.
删掉她的地址和电♥话♥
Forget her address and delete her phone number.
赶紧走
Let's go.
我是个小三
I'm a homewrecker.
你不是小三
No, you're not a homewrecker.
他们家早就遭过小三了
That home was wrecked long before you got involved.
我们走吧
We should go.
今晚很有趣
Well, this was fun.
我从没约过有妇之夫
I've never slept with a married man before.
以后可别这么说了
Well, you can't say that anymore.
婚姻就是一堆规则
Ohh. Just rules, marriage.
一堆没人关心的规则
More rules that no one pays any attention to.
随便乱搞
Just sleep with whoever.
你不许开车 知道吗
You're not driving, are you?
你要载我吗
Are you offering me a ride?
要是你愿意的话
Oh. If you want one.
这可不是春游
This isn't spring break, Koracick.
管好你自己的女伴好吗
Why don't you pay attention to your own date?
-艾普丽尔 你 -晚安
- April, you -- - Night!
很高兴认识你
It was lovely to meet you.
你没事吧
Are you gonna be all right?
-确定吗 -我没事
- You sure? - I'm good. I'll be fine. I'm good.
球来了
There -- There -- There goes the ball!
耳朵来了
Oh, and there goes the ear!
看凯普娜的脸色
The look on Kepner's face!
她爸不打算起诉我们了
And -- And -- - And her father's not gonna sue?
-不了 他还拥抱了皮尔斯 -天啊
- No, no, no. He hugged Pierce. - Oh, my God.
再看一次
No, play it again.
和科学原理不同
Unlike the laws of science,
生活中的规则往往很模糊
the rules of life aren't always clear.
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
我准备在我家办个游戏夜
Oh. Hey. I'm heading to game night at my house.
我知道你不喜欢玩游戏 要参加吗
I know you hate games, but you want to come?
不参加
Uh, no.
谢谢你帮我救那个孩子
But thank you for helping me with that kid today.
别客气
Yeah, of course.
-就是个傻子 -没错
- He was an idiot. - Yeah.
-我也是 -什么
- And I think I am, too. - What?
他当时说了一些
That kid was rambling about, you know,
他没机会说的话
things he hadn't said, and...
让我想到了你
I was thinking about you.
想到了你的好
And about how great you've been.
想到了你让世界变得美好的本领
About how easy you made -- just -- everything.
我很感激你
And I'm grateful. I'm grateful for you.
够和我来一发的吗
Grateful enough to give me sex?
什么
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表