其实我今天上午已经考完了
Yeah, well... - I kind of took it this morning.
你说真的吗
W-- Are you serious?
-你才没考 -已经考完了
- No, you did not. - Yeah.
那我们这是在做什么
Then what are we doing here?
你傻呀 阿历克斯
Duh, Alex.
我想要见你
I wanted to see you.
我觉得我们可以一边吃甜甜圈一边谈公事
I thought we could - discuss business over doughnuts.
我买♥♥了你最喜欢的 有巧克力涂层
I brought you chocolate-frosted, your favorite,
不过我也买♥♥了杏仁可颂面包
but I also brought almond croissants
万一你的口味变成熟了呢
in case your tastes have matured.
或者把它喂老鼠也行
Or we can feed it to the mouse.
你为什么要假装天下太平
Why did you pretend everything is okay
都不跟我说你和我妈妈已经闹掰了
and not mention that you've had a falling out with my mother?
我没有假装
I didn't pretend anything.
你态度这么轻松 我们俩好像家人重聚一样
You waltzed in here - like it's a family reunion,
你还把我当小孩 用甜食诱惑我
and now you're plying me with sugar like I'm a child.
我喜欢你跟你妈妈没有任何关系
My affection for you has nothing to do with your mother.
我俩是闹掰了 可我以为你已经知道了
Yes, we had a falling out, but I thought you knew.
我不知道
Well, I didn't.
我现在要你告诉我你来这里的真正目的
So now I need you to tell me why you're really here.
亲爱的 是你先联♥系♥的我
Darling, you reached out to me --
你会给我那个专利的使用权吗
Are you even going to let me license the patent?
不管你跟我妈妈之间发生了什么
Whatever happened between you and my mother, it's --
都跟我没有关系
it has nothing to do with me,
请不要让你们之间的小摩擦妨碍到
so please let's not let a petty disagreement
这个项目 它可以成为医学界的重大突破
get in the way of what could be a landmark medical breakthrough.
那可不是小摩擦 梅瑞狄斯
There is nothing petty here, Meredith.
你是只在乎自己的事还是愿意听听我的事
Are you interested in my story or only your own?
我检查了血气指标 全部血球数
I ran a blood gas, CBC,
还有基础代谢功能
and BMP,
还把查理体内镁和钾恢复到了正常水平
and I corrected Charlie's magnesium and potassium levels.
你真的在生我的气吗
Are you seriously mad about this?
生什么气
About what?
你都没怎么说话
You -- You have been silent,
你看到我的申请之后几乎就没看过我
and you've barely looked at me since you saw my applications.
你在第五年的时候也是这么做的
You did the same thing your fifth year.
我申请的项目里有一半你也申请过
I know you applied to half of the same places!
所以我才什么都没说
Which is why I didn't say anything.
你想做什么就去做吧
Go ahead and do what you want.
计划有变 器官共享联合网络来电♥话♥了
Change of plans. UNOS called.
在俄勒冈发现了匹配查理·彼得森的心脏
There is a donor heart in Oregon for Charlie Peterson.
那多尔手术要变成移植手术了
So, the Dor procedure's now a transplant.
你怎么 这是好事 不是吗
You -- - Which is a good thing, right?
这本来是我变身米开朗基罗的时刻
This was my Michelangelo moment.
创作医学的大作
Surgical architecture.
现在我们可以救他了
But we're saving a kid's life!
我们给了他去爱的机会
And we're -- we're giving him a chance at love,
我真是个坏人
and I am a terrible person.
爱 你不是说清湛的技艺吗
Love? I was promised mastery.
我要去做文案工作了
Now I have to go do paperwork.
我等了三年都没接到电♥话♥
I've been on the list for three years without a single call,
今天我要做多尔手术了
and the day I'm supposed to get the Dor,
他们却找到了匹配的心脏
they find me a match?
挺有诗意的 不是吗
It's poetic, right?
这是命中注定 就像我俩一样
Meant to be. Just like us.
不
No.
什么不
No what?
我不要 谢谢
No, thank you.
我要你在我的心脏上做手术
I want the surgery I came here for on my own heart,
拜托你 我勇敢的骑士
if you please, brave knight.
多尔重建术 尽管很厉害
The Dor procedure -- while very, very cool --
但不是长远之计
is not a permanent solution.
只能帮我们争取更多时间
It would just buy us more time.
那是之前了
That was before.
什么之前
Before what?
遇到亨利之前
Before Henry.
我这颗心脏爱上亨利了
This scarred heart of mine fell in love with Henry.
如果新心脏不爱他呢
What if the new heart doesn't love him?
不是这样的
That's not how it works.
爱和心脏没任何关系
Love has nothing to do with the heart.
历史上所有诗都是这样写的
Tell that to every poet in the history of the world.
肾上腺素 多巴胺 还有血清素
Adrenaline, dopamine, and serotonin
这些才是告诉你的大脑你爱亨利的化学物质
are the chemicals in your brain telling you that you love Henry.
而这些物质最终都会慢慢消失
And brain chemicals eventually fade.
总是这样的
They always do.
我知道你觉得我们很傻 因为你们太老了
I know you think we're foolish because you're old and jaded.
但这份爱来得很不容易 我不会冒险
But this love is exquisite and I'm not gonna risk it...
即使只剩一年的时间
even if it only lasts one more year.
这 太甜了
That's, like, so sweet it hurts.
勇敢的骑士 我祈求你
Brave knight, I beg of you,
斩杀掉你想杀的龙
slay the dragon you came here to slay,
把那颗心脏给别人吧
and give the new heart to someone else.
实习医生格蕾
第十四季 第十五集
查理 如果你拒绝了
Charlie, if you decline this heart,
你只会越病越重
you're just going to get sicker and sicker
直到你只能透过窗户
until you can only look at your boyfriend
看到你的男友
through a hospital window.
你觉得这很浪漫吗 是吗
Do you think that's romantic? Do you?
这不浪漫 这很蠢
Because it's not. It's stupid.
把手术同意书给我
Just give me the papers.
如果需要可以给他用药 这颗心脏是他的
You'll drug him if you have to, but he's getting that heart.
妈妈 别 我们能不能
Mom, no! Can we just, um --
我们能单独待会吗
Can we have a little time?
没有时间了 心脏马上就是别人的了
There is no time. The heart will go to someone else.
就几分钟
A few minutes alone.
可以吗
Can you give us that?
你们需要立刻做出决定
We'll need a yes or a no soon.
如果查理拒绝
And if Charlie says no,
他就可能被永久移除移植名单了
he risks being off the transplant list for good.
查理 初恋都很痛
Charlie, first love usually hurts.
但不值得放弃生命
It's not supposed to actually kill you.
不 该死
No! Damn it!
停
Hey! Stop!
你不能这样做
You can't do this.
我没做什么违法的事
I wasn't doing anything illegal.
停车费 你得付停车费
Parking tickets. You got to pay them.
我会付的
I'm going to pay them!
我保证 只是
I -- I promise. Just...
我可以给你20美元
I can give you 20 bucks.
我们走吧
Let's go.
先生 别啊 哥们 她还在车里呢
Hey, sir, come on, dude. She's -- She's still in the car.
够了吗
This enough?
为造成的不便抱歉
For the inconvenience.
谢谢了
Come on.
以这样的方式开启一天真不好受啊
That's a rough way to start your day.
物理课上见
I'll see you in Physics.
初恋是最糟糕的
First love is the worst.
我的初恋有胡茬
Mine had a 5:00 shadow,
他闻起来就像福尔马林 叫史蒂夫
and he smelled like formaldehyde -- Steve.
我的大体老师叫莱纳德
My Gross Anatomy lab partner with cadaver Leonard.
我们都记得
Uh, we all did.
我的叫莫特 当时已经发生尸僵了
Mine was Mort, after rigor mortis.
阿历克斯 你的呢
Alex, did you name yours?
我叫他"车祸受害者" 他是我的朋友
I named him "Road Kill." It was a major bromance.
我们得给他起个名字
We should give him a name.
莱纳德
Leonard?
你喜欢吗
You like it?
我觉得我们应该尊重他
I just think we should show him a little respect, you know?
所以 你之前做过解剖吗
Okay, so, have you ever, uh, you know, cut a person before?
不 我是第一次
No, it's my first time.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表