我也是第一次
It's my first time, too.
我想这是我们的"处♥女♥切"了
I guess that makes us "First-cut virgins."
你来
W-- You.
你来 你先上 你是第一次
You go. You start. It's your first time.
我们一起吧
Why don't we do it together?
医生们 他准备好手术了
Doctors, he's ready for surgery.
你说服他了吗
You talked him into it?
没有 我和他分手了
No. I broke up with him.
什么 你怎么了
What?! You what?
角色扮演 还有那些诗 都很有趣
The cosplay and poetry and all that is fun,
但我不能和一个不相信科学的人在一起
but I just can't be with someone who doesn't believe in science.
你们是对的 这一点都不浪漫
You were right. It's not sweet.
只是蠢
It's just stupid.
我们不急
You can take a minute.
现在就做吧
Just do it.
给我麻醉 把我的心切出来
Sedate me. Cut out my heart.
已经不重要了
It doesn't matter anymore.
所以你的意思是你和我母亲
So, you're saying that you and my mother
共同发明的腹腔镜胆道重建术吗
created her laparoscopic biliary reconstruction together?
爱丽丝是个天才
Ellis was a genius.
对此我没有异议 没人会有
I don't dispute that. No one would.
但这个奖不仅仅是她的
But that award did not belong only to her.
是属于我们俩的
That award was ours.
我该就这么相信你吗 玛丽亚
I am just supposed to believe you, Marie?
证据呢
Where's the proof?
这就是所有的证据
Well, that's all the proof that you need.
在我要发表我们共同的成果时
I was gonna publish our work together,
爱丽丝却以个人的名义
and Ellis did it first.
先发表了
Without sharing the credit.
你可以昨天晚上写下来的
You could've just written this last night.
但我没有
But I didn't.
你知道我没有
And you know I didn't.
梅瑞狄斯 我从未有过婚姻
Meredith, I never married.
那些浪漫的爱情我从不在乎
I never cared much for romantic relationships.
对我来说你就像我的孩子一样
I -- My closest thing to having children was you.
与你母亲的友谊是我最宝贵的爱
My friendship with your mother was the greatest love of my life
在她背叛我时 我的内心无比痛苦
and when she betrayed me, it was unimaginably painful.
我回到家 去了我父亲的公♥司♥
I went home, I ran my father's company,
从未再回到美国
I never returned to the United States
或者继续从事外科
or to my surgical practice.
她伤了我的心
She broke me.
我相信是的
I'm sure that's true.
但现在我认为
But now I believe I have a right
你母亲的成就也有我的一份功劳
to the work that your mother stole from me.
我这一生值得拥有更多
I believe I was meant to be more in this life
而我最信任的那个人
and the person that I trusted the most in this world
却将一切夺走了
took that from me.
所以如果你想要我的专利
So if you want my patent,
你必须公开声明 爱丽丝·格蕾术
you must make a public statement that the Ellis Grey Procedure
现在更名为格蕾-切罗内术
is now the Grey-Cerone Procedure.
是真的吗
Is it true?
什么
What?
我所知道的那些都是
Look, all I heard were --
传闻 你说过了
Rumors, yes, you've said.
但你不觉得需要告诉我吗
But you didn't think this was worth mentioning?
灵感是无形的
Inspiration is intangible.
它一闪而过
It comes in flashes.
他人给你的都是碎片
I mean, people give you pieces.
就像麦琪说的 她的魔法棒
Something Maggie said about a -- a magic wand
受我癌症手术赢的笔所启发
inspired my cancer pen.
如果我获奖了
But if I win that contest,
不会冠名以韦伯-皮尔斯
it will not be the Webber/Pierce pen.
而是以我个人的名义
It'll be mine.
梅瑞狄斯 我没告诉你这些传闻
Meredith, I didn't tell you about the rumors
是因为我并不认为是真实的
because I don't believe they're true.
所以你不该更改你母亲的专利
And it's not up to you to undo your mother's legacy
因为她不在这里 你不知道她是怎么想的
when she's not here to defend her side of the story.
我们现在要给你上麻醉了 准备好了吗
We're gonna put you under now. Are you ready?
查理
Charlie,
你要发誓你会活下来的
you have to vow that you're going to survive.
因为你得为亨利而战
Because you have to fight for Henry.
真爱能战胜一切
True love survives arguments.
有时候分手都不能阻挡
Sometimes it even survives break-ups,
所以你得活下来 为他而战
so you have to live, and then you have to fight for him.
好吗
Okay?
你怎么还在这里
Why are you still here?
找吃的 但这里只有伏特加
Looking for food, but this is just vodka,
和宝宝吃的东西 还有可疑的奶酪
baby food, and questionable cheese.
你喜欢肉菜饭吗
Do you like paella?
这附近有一家不错的餐厅
There's a great place a few blocks away
我们可以
that, uh, we can --
你留在这里是为了继续和我拍拖吗
Are you stalling to see if we'll have sex again?
不是 但我喜欢你这种想法
No, but I -- I like the way you're thinking.
除了肉菜饭不适合做♥爱♥前吃
Except paella isn't sex food.
太油了
Too rich.
我吃了这瓶酸奶之后就走
I'll just have this road-yogurt, then I'll go.
-抱歉 -你有个女儿
-Sorry. -You have a daughter.
我猜
I'm gonna say --
通过你家里的玩具来看
Judging by the toys ruining your decor,
有两岁了
I'm gonna say 2-ish.
别这样
Please don't do that.
哪样
Do what?
勾起我的兴趣 骗我回到床上去
Feign an interest in me to get me back into bed.
不管怎样我都可能会再和你上♥床♥
I will probably go back to bed with you regardless
因为你很擅长做♥爱♥
'cause you're pretty good at sex.
所以 其实不需要对话
So, conversation is not necessary.
谢谢你的表扬
Well, thank you for the "Pretty good."
很轻描淡写 但我接受了
It's an understatement, but I'll take it.
我没有在勾引你 这实在是太赞了
And I'm not feigning anything. This is...fascinating.
是吗 什么
Yeah? What is?
我几个月前第一次见到你时
Well, when I met you, months ago,
艾米丽娅·谢博德把她的授权委托书交给了你
Amelia Shepherd had given you her Power of Attorney.
她把自己的生命交给了你
She trusted you with her life.
你还记得吗
You remember that?
我们几乎不怎么说话
We barely spoke.
我是个极富观察力的人
Oh, I'm incredibly observant.
还有 还有
And -- And -- -Oh.
看看你家啊
Look -- L-look at your home, here.
你想说什么
Your point?
昨晚我遇到的那个女人
The woman I met last night?
不是住在这里的那一个
She doesn't live here.
她不是个值得托付的人
And she's not a person you trust with a Power of Attorney.
我不确定是否应该再对你以身相许
I'm not sure I should trust you with my...penis again.
那个女人让我有点害怕
That woman scares me a little.
尽管令人"惊艳" 但是
In a "Pretty good" way, but--
但是什么
But what?
那个女人是怎么变成眼前这样的
How did that woman become this woman?
-我不会跟你讨论这个问题 -不 不必
- I'm not gonna get into this with you. - No, no, no.
千万别 不用
No, no. No, no, no.
让我来猜
L-- No. Let me do it.
-好吧 -好的
- Okay. - Oh, yeah.
-可以 -饮酒过度
- All right. - Alcoholism.
嗑药
Drugs.
癌症诊断
Cancer diagnosis.
都不对吗 身体创伤
No? Physical trauma?
亲人过世
Dead relative.
宠物死了
Dead pet.
钟爱的电视剧演员去世
Dead beloved TV-show character.
-我的上帝啊 -没有一条猜对吗
- Oh, my God. - None of these?
好吧 那就只剩下 精神疾病
Okay, that leaves, metal illness,
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表