It made them happy.
你真的很擅长做这些
You were so good at that.
这些无私的行为
All the grand gestures,
你比我认识的任何人都要擅长做这些
you did it better than anyone else I know.
欧文 你来这里是为了什么
Owen, what are you doing here?
我跟你说了
I told you.
不 我是说
No, I mean...
就是这样吗
I mean, is -- is this it?
此时此刻 这样吗
Right here, this? Is this --
我是说
I mean --
你明天就坐飞机回去吗 然后
Are you getting on a plane tomorrow, and -- and -- and --
我们现在
and we have this...
虽然这很棒 但这
As amazing as this is, this isn't --
什么
What?
这太不真实了
This isn't real.
为什么
Why can't it be?
因为我和你隔了十万八千里
Because I live a million miles and time zones away,
我在这里有很完整的生活 欧文
and I have a big life here, Owen.
但是你讨厌德国 所以
Yeah, but you hate Germany, so...
是的 但我爱我的工作 爱我的朋友们
Yeah, but I love my job, and I love my friends.
还有转角处那家餐馆 他们都认识我
And there's this restaurant on the corner, and they know me,
他们的烤鸡
and they make this roast chicken --
是我在这个世界上吃到的最好吃的烤鸡
I mean, the best roasted chicken that I've ever tasted before.
我会为难民开一家诊所
And I'm opening up a clinic for refugees,
还有丰厚的收入和科研经费
and I have the finances and the resources,
这一切终于 终于都有了
and it's finally, finally happening.
我在这里拥有了理想中的生活
And I -- I have made a life here for myself, and --
为什么我不能参与其中呢
And why can't I be part of that?
你想参与进来吗
Do you want to be a part of it?
你会搬到德国来吗
I mean, you would move to Germany?
为什么不呢 我是个创伤外科医生
Why not? I mean, I'm a trauma surgeon.
我可以和你一起工作
I could work with you --
-为了我 -为了你
- For me. - For you.
或者也可以在另一家医院找份工作
Or -- Or I could find a job at a different hospital,
如果你不想的话
if that's not what you want.
我可以搬过来和你在一起
I can move here and be with you, and...
那梅根和你妈妈就被丢到脑后了
And you'd be leaving Megan behind and your mom.
或者你回西雅图
Or you could come back to Seattle.
皮尔斯太神了 你们两个一起可以
Pierce is unreal, and the two of you together --
-或者我们可以妥协 去加拿大 -加拿大
- Or we could half and half or go to Canada. - Canada.
我不知道 不知道
Or I don't know. I don't know.
我还没有完全想好 但我知道
I haven't figured that all out yet, but I just know --
我就是知道 我想和你在一起
I just know - that I want to be with you.
我就是知道我要你
I just know that I want you.
这不是什么无私的行为 也不是异想天开
This is not some grand gesture or some -- some whimsical --
是啊 这很快
Yeah. Yeah, it is fast,
我还没有完全想好
and I haven't figured out all the moves,
但这并没影响
but that doesn't make this any less --
我爱你 泰迪
I am in love with you...Teddy.
我意识到我爱你 爱你有多久了
I realized I loved you and how long I've loved you.
所以我上了飞机
So I got on a plane.
上了飞机
You got on a plane.
是啊
Yeah.
我就上了飞机
I got on a plane.
多待几天
Stay a few days.
我带你在医院转转
I'll show you around the hospital, and...
还可以去俾斯麦塔附近徒步
we can go hiking around Bismarck Tower.
带我去那家烤鸡店
You can show me your roasted chicken place.
走开 那家店只属于我一个人
Yeah, back off. That place is all mine.
可以吗 再待几天
So, can you? Stay?
当然 我打几个电♥话♥ 凯普纳可以代我的班
Sure. I'll make a couple calls. Kepner can take my shifts.
当然 就这样 当然了
Sure. I mean, just like that, sure.
泰迪 我告诉你了
Teddy, I told you.
告诉我这没有吓到你
Tell me this doesn't scare you.
为什么会呢
Why should it?
你了解我 我了解你
You know me. I know you.
这
This has been...
我们可以的
We know we work.
如果不行呢
What if it doesn't?
不能那么想
Can't think like that.
但我就是这样想的 你知道的
Yeah, but I do. You know I do.
你了解我的一切
You know everything about me.
你是我的第一求助对象
You're my first call in a crisis,
也是我在完成一例完美的乳♥房♥♥内动脉-冠状动脉搭桥术后的分享对象
or when I've just done the most perfect LIMA to LAD anastomosis,
你让一切变得更真实 更美好
and you just -- - you make things real and better,
我很糟糕的时候也是你指出来
and you tell me when I'm being an ass.
-我知道 -你是我最好的朋友 欧文
- Yeah, I know. - You're my best friend, Owen.
这不就是他们说的吗
Isn't that what they say?
要嫁给最好的朋友
You should marry your best friend?
-是吗 -所以我们要结婚了吗
- Oh, really? - So now we're getting married?
不 我
No, I -- What I --
你刚刚结束了一段婚姻
You just got out of a marriage.
那让我想起你来
That led me to you.
泰迪 我知道你很害怕
Teddy, I get that you're scared,
但是没有 那不是理由
but there's no -- that's not a reason --
等等 什么意思 “让我想起你来”
Wait. What do you mean, "Led me to you"?
我的意思是 艾米丽娅 她
Well, I just mean, Amelia, she --
听着
Listen...
和艾米丽娅结婚是个错误
marrying Amelia was a mistake.
你也说过
You said it yourself.
这不是婚姻 她和我 我们都可以接受
It was not a marriage, and she and I, we can both admit that.
她 艾米丽娅是个赌徒
She's -- Amelia's a gambler.
或者说她曾是个赌徒
Or she was a gambler.
谁是肿瘤艾米丽娅 谁是真的艾米丽娅
It's hard to tell the difference between
很难分清 但我们赌了一把
Tumor Amelia and Amelia Amelia, but we took a gamble,
然后一切都散了 因为注定
and it fell apart because it wasn't meant --
我想说 她是对的
My point is, she was right.
和你在一起 才是一切的意义
Being here with you, it makes all the sense in the world.
等等 她这么说的吗
Wait. She said that?
不是 她只是
Well, not in so many -- She just...
她了解我 她知道你对我来说意味着什么
Listen, she knows me, and she knows how much you mean to me,
她这么说的时候 一切都对了
so when she said it, it -- it -- it just made sense.
我只是想说
All I'm trying to say is,
她就是那个指出
she is the one who pointed out
我们俩之间总是有些什么
that there's always been something between us,
她是对的 所以我
and she was right, so I --
所以你坐飞机来找我了
So you got on a plane to me.
是的
Yes.
泰迪
Teddy...
泰迪 没有任何理由让
Teddy, there's no reason to make this --
等等
Wait.
她这么说的时候你在干嘛
What were you -- What were you doing when she said this?
-呃 -欧文
- Uh... - Owen?
欧文
Owen.
你在和她睡觉
You were sleeping with her.
泰迪
Teddy...
什么时候 她什么时候说的
When? When did she say this?
昨晚
Last night.
我几乎不可能配型成功的
I was a near-impossible match, you know.
我从我身边的人身上拿走了一个肾
I took the one kidney in my world someone could offer --
我最好的朋友
my best friend.
如果要我看着他的眼睛 告诉他被我搞糟了
If I have to look him in the eye and tell him I blew it...
但你不能那样想
But you can't think like that.
我忍♥不住
I can't help it.
我们现在还不知道
We won't know until we know.
我曾经把卖♥♥鞋作为第二选择
I used to think shoe salesman -- for my Plan B.
你对鞋子很有兴趣吗
You have a thing for feet?
什么 很难通融
What, deal-breaker?
算是吧
I mean, kind of, yeah.
世界上没有哪个卖♥♥鞋的晚上回家
There's no world in which a shoe salesman
还想着鞋子的
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表