你在
...you were.
所以 谢谢你
So thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
对不起
I'm really sorry.
给吉米上标准剂量的化疗和放疗
Give Kimmie a standard course of chemo and radiation.
让肿瘤缩小 让她能撑到暑假
Shrink the tumor enough to get her to summer.
应该能行
That could work.
那会儿我正好要
By then, I'll be able to take the three,
休假三到四周
maybe four weeks of vacation time I'm due,
我就能带吉米和她奶奶去纽约
and then I'll just take Kimmie and her grandmother to New York
我们要把百老汇所有的演出都看个遍
and we'll hit every Broadway show we can.
你要干什么
What's going on?
阿历克斯
Alex...
诺亚醒了 他状态很好
Noah made it. He's good.
诺亚是很好 但我却不知道为什么能好
Noah is doing okay, but I cannot tell you why.
这个疗法就像
That procedure was like
蒙上双眼在山上滑雪
skiing down a mountain blindfolded.
我们早该摔死不知道多少次了
We should have crashed a thousand time.
等等 等等 阿米莉亚
All right, hold on, hold on. Amelia?
他是对的
No, he's -- he's right.
我们遇到了太多我们没有预料到的变故
We ran into a dozen things that we never even saw coming.
而这本来是非常简单的病例
And this was supposed to be the easy one.
吉米的肿瘤比这例危险得多
I mean, Kimmie's tumor is much more dangerous.
进行更多试验更多练习
Yeah, with a lot more tests, a lot more practice,
我们能治好更多诺亚那样的肿瘤
we'll be able to save more kids with Noah's tumor,
但要治好吉米还得再花好几年
but Kimmie's procedure is years away.
-吉米等不了那么久 -我知道
- Kimmie doesn't have years. - I know.
不 不 不
No, no. No, no, no, no, no, no.
我不认同 你治好了诺亚 所以你能
I do not accept this, because you saved Noah, so you can --
我会尽我所能让吉米
I will do everything I can to make sure
更好地快乐地度过她剩下的时光
that Kimmie treasures the time she has left,
但我不会给她做这个治疗的
but I will not perform that procedure on this girl.
好吧 行
All right, fine.
谢博德医生可以自己做
Um, Dr. Shepherd can do it without you.
阿历克斯 我自己不可能 不行
Alex, I -- I'm not gonna be able to -- No,
别说了 听我说
No. No, listen to me.
-听我说 -技术还没发展到那一步
- Listen to me, okay? Listen. - The technology is not there.
吉米只有这一次存活的机会了
Kimmie has only one chance to live,
全世界只有你们会做这个
and you are the only doctors that can do this in the world!
我们做不了
We're not gonna do --
我以同事 朋友的身份请求你
I'm asking you as -- as a colleague, as a friend --
你有孩子吗 克莱夫
Do you have children, Karev?
-求你们 -我不会做的
- Please, please, please. - I will not,
我不能看着她死在我的手术台上
I cannot watch her die on my table...
-阿历克斯 别 -因我而死
- Alex! No, Alex! - ...at my hands!
尽管打我吧
Do what you got to do.
我没事了 我真的没事了
I'm okay? I'm really okay?
是的 结果出来了 没有病灶
Yes. Your scans came back clear.
戴娜 你没得癌症
Dayna, you do not have cancer.
-上帝啊 -上帝啊 宝贝
- Oh, my God! - Oh, my God, babe.
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
这真是奇迹
Oh, this is a miracle.
我要告诉汉松医生
I have to tell Dr. Hanson.
亨特医生这会儿正在告诉汉松医生
Uh, actually Dr. Hunt is telling Dr. Hanson right now.
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
医生 有时间吗
Hey, Doc. You got a minute?
亨特先生 我们已经下班了
Mr. Hunt, um, actually, we're closed,
明天再来好吗
if you don't mind coming back tomorrow.
跟你说
You know,
我听说很多人都称赞你这的化疗
I have heard such amazing things about your chemo,
更平稳 更温和
like it's smoother and milder.
听起来真棒
Almost makes it sound good.
有什么秘诀吗 医生
What's the secret, Doc?
没什么秘诀
You know, it's no secret.
就是 想办法减轻痛苦
It's just, uh, finding ways to make it less...painful.
你明白吗
You know?
我明白吗
Do I know?
我不明白
I guess I don't know.
帮我捋一遍
So, walk me through it.
给病人打化疗
When you give a patient chemotherapy,
是个什么流程
what's the process?
-是 是 -让我猜猜
- Uh, I mean, I... - Let's see.
从这滴下来
So, it comes through here.
是吗
Right?
不对 不对 等等
No, no, no, wait, wait, wait, wait.
首先 首先
Wait, first -- first...
不对
No.
也不是
No. Ah.
找到了
Here we go.
跟你说 医生
You know...Doc...
我要给你打点滴了
I think I'm getting the hang of this.
亨特先生 你让我非常不舒服
Mr. Hunt, this is making me very uncomfortable.
要的就是这样
I bet it does.
你能比你的患者和家属更不舒服吗
You as uncomfortable as your patients and their families?
下一步是什么 是什么
What's next? What is next?
我知道了
Oh, I know.
好玩的部分到了
This is the fun part.
-你要干什么 -把袖子卷起来
- What are you -- - Roll up your sleeve.
你不是认真的吧
You're not serious?
把袖子卷起来
Roll up your sleeve.
我不干
I'm not doing that.
为什么不
Why not, hmm?
为什么
Why not?
因为你没病 是吧
Because you're not sick. Hmm?
因为只有疯子
'Cause only a psychotic
才会为了多赚点钱把这毒药
would pump that poison in a completely healthy person
打进完全健康的人的身体里
just to make a few extra bucks?
来吧 医生
Come on, Doc.
你以前可没停下过
That's never stopped you before.
别担心
Don't worry.
他们是来帮我的
They're with me.
你在想什么呢 谢博德
What's on your mind, Shepherd?
我在想的东西
What I really need is to get
我应该离得越远越好
as far away from my mind right now as possible.
我得承认 我太想喝酒了
I got to admit, I'm feeling that need pretty bad.
跟我来
Come on.
什么 你又找了个医生
Really? You brought another doctor?
不是 奥利
No, Ollie.
我是来聚会的
I brought you a meeting.
什么
What?
-我是阿米莉亚 -很高兴认识你
- I'm Amelia. - Nice to meet you.
如果大家没有意见
Um... And if it's okay with you,
我想用《宁静祷文》开始今天的聚会[戒酒会常用祷文]
I'd like to open the meeting with the Serenity Prayer.
谢谢
Thank you.
上帝啊 请赐给我雅量从容的接受
God, grant me the serenity to accept the things
不可改变的事
I cannot change,
赐给我勇气去改变应该改变的事
the courage to change the things I can,
并赐给我智慧去分辨什么是可以改变的
and the wisdom
什么是不可以改变的
to know the difference.
每天 任何一天 我们都在和当下战斗
All day, every day, we fight against the current.
有时我们会输
Sometimes we lose.
这里 看这里
Here. Here, here, look.
它长大了
It's growing.
它长出了肝脏
Okay. It's growing a liver.
一个新肝脏 正常大小的百分之六十
A new liver that is 60% of normal size.
这是詹妮丝吧 詹妮丝·乔普林
So, this is Janis, right -- Janis Joplin?
不是 她没能活下来
No, no, no, she didn't make it.
这是大卫·鲍伊
This is David Bowie.
不对 鲍伊是我们没用聚合物
No, no, Bowie is the one that we injected straight into
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表