我丈夫很固执 我儿子很棒
with a stubborn husband, a beautiful son,
我没养宠物因为它们身上有股脚味
and no pets because they smell like feet.
我的工作很重要
And I have a big job
我可以拯救生命 创造奇迹
where I do big, lifesaving, miracle-working things...
我还带领着其他人
where I lead others so that they can do
拯救生命 创造奇迹
their big, lifesaving, miracle-working thing.
没错我患有强迫性神经官能症
And, yes, I have obsessive-compulsive disorder.
我并不觉得丢脸
I am not ashamed of that.
但这不是我的故事 只是我身上的一个点
But it's not my story. It's just one piece.
如果你一直只看这一点
And if you continue to look at just that one piece --
如果你在"精神病"那一栏打勾
if you check the "Mental illness" Box
忽略掉其他的症状的话
and refuse to look at anything else --
我可能没有足够的时间
then I'm not gonna live long enough
续写我的故事
to finish the rest of my story.
给我做心脏负荷检查 马克斯韦尔医生
Give me the cardiac stress test, Dr. Maxwell.
玛兰达 你不需要做这个检查
Miranda, you do not need a stress test.
那我想听其他人的意见
Okay, then I want a second opinion.
如果你对我们的照料不满意 你已经可以出院了
If you're not happy with your care here, you're free to leave.
哦 然后在停车场猝死吗
Oh, and drop dead in the parking lot?
不 我的故事才不会这样结束
No. That is not how my story ends.
请别人来 谢谢
Second opinion. Please.
最好不是耶鲁毕业的
And preferably not a Yale grad!
常春藤好像毒害了你们的大脑
All that ivy seems to have poisoned your brain!
说的好
Ha! You tell 'im!
如果我有什么不测
If something happens to me,
叫他们别往我身上插满管子
do not let them hook me up to anything.
如果我有什么不测 一定要救我
And if something happens to me, hook me up.
我想得到非凡的治疗
I want extraordinary measures.
越特别 越好
The more extraordinary, the better.
真的
Seriously.
-真的 -真的
-Seriously. -Seriously?
贝利医生 我是格雷戈里医生
Dr. Bailey. I'm Dr. Gregory.
终于来了 我等心脏负荷检查
Finally! I've been waiting for the stress test
和心脏病会诊都等了半个小时了
and cardiac consult for the last half-hour.
我是来会诊的 但我不是心脏病专家
Well, I am here for a consult, but I'm not a cardiologist.
我是精神科医生 我希望我们能谈谈
I am a psychiatrist, and I was hoping that we could talk.
贝利医生
Dr. Bailey?
是我 我需要你到急诊室来一趟
Yeah, I need you to meet me in the pit.
-我来了 -不是我们的急诊室
- I'm on my way. - Not our pit.
西雅图长老会医院的急诊室
The pit at Seattle Presbyterian.
西雅图长老会
Seattle Presbyt--
别 别说太大声
Sh-- No, no. Don't say it out loud.
不要告诉任何人你来了
And don't tell anyone you're coming.
一个人来 快点 这是命令
Just get here. Fast. That's an order.
也是请求
Also a request.
我马上就来
I'll be right there.
我们来谈谈你的家庭生活
Let's talk about your home life.
你有个丈夫 对吗
You have a husband, yes?
是的 他也是医生
Yes. A husband who is a doctor.
曾是医生 现在是消防员
Was a doctor. Now he's a firefighter.
做一个一线救护人员的妻子不容易
It's not easy to be the wife of a first responder,
知道你的爱人
knowing your loved ones
需要冲进大多数人都会逃离的现场
run into situations that most run away from.
他不是我心脏病发作的原因
He is not the reason I'm having a heart attack.
但是他不在这里的原因吗
But is that the reason that he's not here?
因为他在救火 还是
'Cause he's fighting fires, or...?
好了 格雷戈里医生
Okay, Dr. Gregory,
没有冒犯你的医学领域的意思
with all due respect to your field of medicine,
但你得知道我们所浪费的每一秒
I need you to understand that every second we waste,
我的心肌功能都在丧失
I'm losing heart muscle.
血管正在收缩 心脏正遭受损伤
My vessels are constricting. My heart is being damaged.
我是个医生 你至少得认清这一点
I'm a doctor. You should, at the very least, acknowledge that.
没错 贝利医生
Fair enough, Dr. Bailey.
那么 如果你允许
Well, then, if you'll humor me,
我想请你会诊一下
I'd like to ask you for a consult.
我有个病人
I have a patient --
是个女性 工作责任巨大
a-a woman who has a big job with big responsibilities.
救命是她每天都要做的
Manages life-and-death scenarios on the daily.
她也有精神疾病史
She also has a history of mental illness.
而我有评估能力
And I have assessed limited coping skills.
我找不到证据证明她对自己的诊断
I see no data to support her self-diagnosis
尽管做了重复检查
despite repeated tests.
除此以外 我没有看到她有任何人陪伴
And on top of that, I see no support system in place.
没有朋友或者家人在身边
No friends or family in sight.
贝利医生 如果你是她的医生
Dr. Bailey, if you were this woman's doctor
你看了她的病历
and you were looking at her chart,
你会怎么想
what would you think?
63%的女性在死于冠心病之前
63% of women who die suddenly from coronary heart disease
没有任何前兆
had no previous symptoms,
有色女性的发病率又要高出一大截
and women of color are at a far greater risk.
所以如果由我来会诊
So if I were consulting on the patient your describe,
我会考虑到甚至
I would take into consideration statistics
完全不可能发生的情况
that would never even occur to people who look like you.
而且我有人陪伴
And I do have a support system.
和一个漂亮的孩子
And a beautiful child
今天上午她有一个历史课展示要做
who had a history presentation this morning
估计现在正下课休息
and who is now on his mid-morning break.
所以不好意思 我们谈完了
So if you'll excuse me, we're done here.
怎么了 你受伤了吗
What's wrong?! Are you hurt?!
我被录取了 韦尔斯利大学的全额奖学金
I got in! I got in! Full scholarship to Wellesley!
骄傲的蓝
Blue pride, baby!
恭喜 亲爱的
Congratulations, honey.
六小时四十分钟的路程呢
6 hours and 40 minutes away!
你确定这是你的第一选择吗
Are you sure it's your first choice?
妈妈 你认真的吗
Mom, are you serious?
哈丽特斯·特拉特迈耶·亚当斯
Harriet Stratemeyer Adams.
科基·罗伯茨 诺拉·依弗朗 希拉里·罗德姆·克♥林♥顿♥
Cokie Roberts. Nora Ephron. Hillary Rodham Clinton!
这是一所出过众多伟人的高校
I'm going to a school of the greats.
但是在波士顿那边啊
But it's near Boston.
你能为我感到高兴吗
Can you be happy for me?
哪怕就一次
For once?
亲爱的 展示怎么样
Hi, honey. Hey, how'd it go?
因为我是你妈妈 所以我什么都想知道 说吧
Because I'm your mom and I get to know all the things. Go.
什么
Wha--
所有老师为你长时间鼓掌
A standing ovation from all the teachers?
我真为你骄傲 塔克
I am so proud of you, Tuck.
我真的很骄傲
I'm so very proud.
因为我是你妈妈
Because I'm your mother
所以我想说多少次都可以
and I get to say it as many times as I want to.
好的 不 去上课了
Y-- Yeah. No. Hey, go to class!
好的 还有 这周末对你♥爸♥爸好一点
Okay. Hey, and be good for your dad this weekend.
我爱
I love y--
这里需要帮助
I need some help in here!
在这里遇见你倒是个惊喜
Well, this is a s-surprise.
我 我是过来会诊的
Yeah, I, um -- I-I'm here for a consult.
另一个医生叫了我会诊
Another doctor called me. For a consult.
我有个同事有点事
Well, I-I'm a following up on something for a colleague.
是外科医生吗
Oh, another surgeon?
抱歉 家属等待区在走廊那边
Excuse me. The family waiting area is down that hall.
我们是医生
We're doctors.
你们急诊室给我们打的电♥话♥
Yeah, uh, following up on calls we got from your ER.
需要我帮你们找谁吗
Then can I help you find someone?
-贝利医生 -玛兰达·贝利
-Dr. Bailey. -Miranda Bailey.
今天并没有姓贝利的医生值班
I don't see a Dr. Bailey working here today.
看看病人记录
Uh, check patient records.
我不能告诉你们这个
I can't share that information.
HIPAA法案
HIPAA and all.
我想你们应该都知道 医生们
But I'm sure you knew that, Doctors.
她是我妈妈
Mm. She's my mom.
玛兰达·贝利是我母亲
Uh, Miranda Bailey is my mother.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表