我更爱你
I love you more.
过来
Come here.
我们还够时间做这事吗
Do we have time for this?
当然 大家都迟到了
Yeah, everyone's late.
我们去找个不被艾普丽尔烦的地方
Let's go somewhere where April can't bust us.
就是那里 走吧
Right there. Let's go.
-真要去那里吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
好吧 你这身手太帅了
Okay, that was really hot.
罗伊 交叉配血 输6单位血
Roy, type and cross for six units of blood
准备手术室做剖腹手术
and prep an OR for a laparotomy.
我去换手术服
I got to go put on my scrubs.
好的 那...
Okay, and what about --
按她说的办 罗伊 行动起来
You heard her, Roy. Move.
那他们呢
What about them?
妈妈 妈妈
Mom? Mama?!
好了 交给我 你送她上楼
Okay, I got this. You get her upstairs.
-她没事吧 -没事了
- Is she okay? - It's all right.
-她会照顾好她的 -他们要带她去哪里
- She's gonna take care of her. - Where are they taking her?
你们需要在楼下等
I'm gonna need you all to stay down here.
我觉得她患有腹主动脉瘤
I think she has an abdominal aortic aneurysm.
传呼皮尔斯 我们在手术室等她
Page Pierce and tell her to meet us at the OR.
皮尔斯去参加婚礼了
Pierce is at a wedding.
好吧 那就呼叫值班医生
Okay, then page whoever's on call.
这位女士不能死在女儿的大喜之日
This woman's not gonna die on her daughter's wedding day.
我什么都看不到
I can't see a thing.
那太糟糕了
that's too bad,
因为你错过我龙精虎猛的样子
'cause you're really missing my best work.
别说了
Shut up.
好了 我们得赶快开始了
Okay, we need to get this show on the road,
不然蛋糕等不到切就该化了
or we'll have to completely abort the cake cutting.
他们来了
Oh, here they are.
-太好了 -好了 好了
- Yes. - Okay, okay.
我的上帝啊
Oh, my gosh.
上帝啊 艾普丽尔
Oh, my God. April...
他们给错你们婚礼地址了
They gave you the address for the wrong wedding.
布置得太美了 亲爱的
...this is glorious, honey.
-谢谢 -天啊
- Thank you. - Oh, my God.
我们都是朋友 不用分是新郎还是新娘的朋友
So, we're all friends here. There's no bride or groom side.
想做哪里请随意 好吗 坐吧
Just sit wherever you feel comfortable, okay? Yeah?
如果曾经爱上过新娘 坐哪里比较好
Where do you sit if you used to be in love with the bride,
但坐下后会被新郎打进医院
but then the groom beat you up and put you in the hospital?
好的
Okay.
-是啊 -放心 不会的
- Yes. - Yeah, no.
很好
That's good.
我们在医院都很想你
We miss you at the hospital.
我也很想念你 但是流浪汉社区也需要我
I miss you, too, but these homeless communities?
他们人数众多 没什么机会享受医疗
They're huge, and they have so little access to medical care,
我不能...他们真的很需要我
and I don't -- they really need me.
能帮他们我很开心
It feels good.
你觉得开心就好
I'm glad you feel good.
你周日愿意来吃晚餐吗 带我孙女一起来
Will you come to Sunday supper and bring my grandbaby?
当然 我愿意去 当然要带她
Oh, yes, I would love to. Of course.
好的
All right.
-好了 客人们都到了 -新娘状态如何
- Okay, your guests are here. - How's our bride?
她准备好参加最简短的结婚仪式了吗
Is she ready to get married in the shortest ceremony ever?
我去看看她
I'm gonna go check on her.
-好的 好极了 很好 很好 -好的 就这样
- Okay, great. Great. Okay. - Okay. All right.
大喜之日
The wedding day.
-真抱歉 我们来晚了 -没关系
- So sorry we're late. - No worries.
事实上 我要带...
Actually, I'll take --
杰克森
Jackson.
我要...
I'm gonna...
-当然 -喝一杯
- Sure. - ...drink.
好
Yeah.
加德纳医生正在6号♥手术室准备
Dr. Gardner's prepping OR 6.
怎么是加德纳 值班的是麦克坎
Gardner? McCann is on call.
麦克坎正在3号♥手术室做冠状动脉旁路移植手术 有问题吗
McCann's in OR 3 on a CABG. Is that a problem?
我这表情是说有问题的意思吗
D-Does my face look like there's a problem?
我尊重您 不想回答这个问题
Respectfully, I do not want to answer that.
贝利医生 大家都去哪里了
Dr. Bailey, where is everyone?
我一个认识的人都没见到
I haven't seen a single person that I know.
奥特曼医生 谢天谢地 你能和我进手术室吗
Dr. Altman. Thank you, Jesus. Can you scrub in with me?
我刚坐了12个小时的飞机
I just got off a 12-hour flight.
祝贺你 罗伊帮你拿行李 走吧
Congratulations. Roy's got your bags. Let's go.
那好吧
O-O-Okay.
刚才简直爽翻了 但我们得走了
Okay, that was awesome, but we got to go.
天啊 但愿我没把婚纱弄脏
Oh, God, I hope I didn't get my dress dirty.
艾普丽尔会杀了我的
April will kill me.
别担心 我很小心的
Don't worry. I was very careful.
等等 让我来
Here. Let me.
好吧
Okay.
你不能像刚才那样一脚踹开吗
Can't you just kick it open again?
我是踹开进来 要出去那样可不行
I kicked it in. It doesn't move the other way.
那我现在尖叫行吗
I'm gonna scream now, okay?
行
Yep.
救命 救命啊
Help! - Help!
-救救我们 来人啊 -有人吗
- Help us, please! - Hello?
-他们能听见我们叫吗 -当然听得到
- Can they hear us? - Definitely. Yeah.
他们肯定能听见我们叫
They definitely hear us.
好吧
Okay.
救命啊
Help!
是啊 这可真是尴尬
Yeah, this is awkward...
在经历这么多事后 我和马修 还有艾普丽尔
being at a wedding with Matthew and April
在婚礼上重聚
after everything.
艾普丽尔和马修现在在一起了
April and Matthew are together now,
为了哈瑞特 你们要好好相处
so Harriet needs you all to get along.
所以 在你心中寻求上帝的支持
So, you know, find your inner Jesus
不管怎样 试着做朋友
or whatever and make friends.
阿历克斯去哪里了
Where's Alex?
他在新郎的房♥间等着
He's in the groom room.
不 不 他不在
No. No, no. He's not.
天啊 我...
Oh, my God. I --
我把他吓跑了
I-I-I-I-I scared him away.
-什么 -我不能...
- What? - I couldn't...
我控制不住说我离婚的事...
I couldn't stop talking about my divorce or --
也不是我离婚的事 但他临阵脱逃了
I mean, not my divorce, but he ran off.
好吧 我们该怎么办 怎么和乔交代
Okay, so what do we do? What do we tell Jo?
亚利桑那 她也不见了
Arizona, she's gone, too.
我到处找遍了 不见他俩踪影
I can't find either of them anywhere.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
幸好不都是我的错
It's not all on me.
你能帮我找找他们吗
Can you help me find them?
好的 可以
Yeah. O-Okay.
-走这边 我去... -我去找
- Go that way. I'll just -- - I'll go.
你做了什么
You did what?
你让她做主治医生
You offered her an attending job?
你为什么这么做
Why did you do that?
这是她应得的 她是名优秀的住院医生
She earned it. She's a good resident,
也会成为优秀的主治医生
and she'll make a great attending.
-梅瑞迪斯 得了吧 -怎么了
- Meredith, come on. - What?
你明知道这不是你让威尔逊升职的动机
Now, you know that's not why you offered a job to Wilson.
我明白 你 不想让克莱夫走
I get it. You want to keep Karev around.
但是这样不公平 她刚得到国内
But that's not fair. She just got offered
人人艳羡的奖学金项目
one of the most exciting fellowships in the country.
她在这一年的成就将对她
And what she does this year
余生的事业起决定性作用
will define the rest of her career.
我就没去参加奖学金项目 我这也不也好好的
I didn't do a fellowship year. I'm doing just fine.
乔·威尔逊不像你家学渊源
Jo Wilson doesn't share your pedigree.
她需要多加训练 你不该剥夺她受训的机会
She needs more training. She deserves more training.
这么说 你偷偷爱着的是乔
So, is it Jo - you're secretly in love with?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表