别耍花招了 贝利医生 我都等了一整天了
Come on. Dr. Bailey, I've been here all day.
阿真特·菲尔茨 几个月前我心脏病发
Agent Fields, I had a heart attack a couple of months ago.
差点没命
It almost took me out of the game
这差点让我的孩子失去母亲
and left my child without a mother.
我请求你 先生 听听皮尔斯医生怎么说
Please, sir. Listen to what Dr. Pierce has to say.
你不是在照看病房♥的事吗
I thought you were covering the pit.
是的 病房♥没事 心脏科有消息吗
I am. It's covered. Have you heard from cardio?
-还没有 -我正在跟马修说
- Not yet. - I was just telling Matthew --
我觉得不是心脏的问题
I don't think it's her heart.
-为什么 -我不知道 只是感觉
- Why? - I don't know. It's just a feeling.
但我们有她的病例
But we have her medical records.
不 我知道 但是 你没有孩子
No, I know, but... You don't have any kids.
听我说 如果哈瑞特是这种情况
Look, if Harriet had this,
我会考虑各种可能
I'd be thinking all sorts of other things,
比如胃肠道阻塞或逆流 幽门狭窄 脓毒病
like GI obstruction or reflux, pyloric stenosis, sepsis.
但哈瑞特没有心脏问题 鲁比有
But Harriet doesn't have a known heart condition. Ruby does.
不 我知道 我知道 但是你能检查一下吗
No, I know. I know, but can you please check it out,
反正你也要在这里等结果 好吗
I mean, since you're waiting, anyway?
求你了
Please.
我当然会查
Of course I will.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thanks. - Sure.
帕克护工请到导管室
Nurse Parker to the cath lab.
帕克护工请到导管室
Nurse Parker to the cath lab.
是你告诉移♥民♥局的吗
什么
山姆是美国人 就和我一样
Sam's an American, okay, just like me.
她还是个婴儿时就和妈妈到美国了
She came here when she was a baby with her mother,
就和我一样
just like me!
你不能只凭臆想 认为我们会有美好结局
所以你卑劣地耍手段把她驱逐出境
安德烈 我没有要把谁驱逐出境
Andrea! I deported no one!
我永远不会这样做 不管是对你 还是对她
I would never do something like that to you, to her --
在你心里我是这样的人吗
-你要去哪里 -我们要出院了
- Where are you going? - We're checking out.
阿历克斯...克莱夫医生批准出院了吗
Did Alex... Did Dr. Karev sign off?
克莱夫医生没有批准出院 他绝不会这么做的
Dr. Karev won't sign off. He'll never sign off.
谢博德医生正在为超声波手术寻找新的合作伙伴
Dr. Shepherd is looking for a new partner for the ultrasound.
-威尔逊医生 -你一直为我们尽心尽力
- Dr. Wilson, - You've all been so good to us.
我请你们尽力救基米 你们尽力了
I asked you to fight for Kimmie, and you fought.
现在我要实现基米的心愿了
Now I want to do what Kimmie wants.
我要带她去她想去的地方
I'm taking her where she wants to go.
阿历克斯知道吗
Does Alex know?
请你告诉他 我说
Will you tell him I said...
谢谢他 好吗
thank you?
这句话 我是
And that when I said it,
笑着说的
I was smiling?
手术如何
How was surgery?
很好 很快完成 容易得很
Good. Quick and easy.
你能帮帮贝罗吗
Were you able to help out Bello?
不 我觉得不行
No, I don't think so.
我想我把她吓着了
I think I actually just scared her.
所以...
So...
那么 不在教堂办婚礼
So, no church wedding.
什么
What?
我觉得我们可以开始计划婚礼了
I thought that we could start wedding planning.
也许在餐馆或酒吧里办婚礼
So, maybe a restaurant or a bar.
不要在乔的酒吧里就好
I mean, not Joe's Bar.
要在乔的酒吧也行 我们要布置一下
Or maybe Joe's Bar if we decorate it --
-我们还有时间 慢慢思考计划一下 -我知道 只是
- We got time to figure it out and plan it. - I know. I just --
我觉得计划点事情会让人开心
I thought it might feel good to plan something.
谢谢 我要去看看基米
Thanks. I got to check on Kimmie.
-阿历克斯 -什么事
- Alex? - Yeah?
基米出院了
Kimmie left.
什么 什么时候
What? When?
刚走 她让我告诉你...
Just a bit ago. She...She told me to --
泰勒医生 请给分机2219回电
Dr. Teller, extension 2219.
泰勒医生 请给分机2219回电
Dr. Teller, extension 2219.
你喜欢的摩卡 特浓型
Mocha. Extra shot.
真是个贴心的孩子
You're such a good boy.
她怎么样了
How's she doing?
她呼吸很困难
She takes about one breath a minute.
鼻息微弱 非常痛苦
It's very slow, very painful.
不止她痛苦 理查德也难受
Not for her. For Richard.
我很遗憾
Sorry to hear that.
如果需要帮忙就叫我
You let me know if there's anything else I can do.
我和伊万谈了丽贝卡·弗罗伊的法律问题
I spoke to Evan in legal about the Rebecca Froy thing.
不用管那件事 亲爱的 不值得你花费时间
Leave that alone, honey. It's not worth your time.
谢博德正努力帮孩子们治愈脑肿瘤 妈妈
Shepherd's trying to save children with brain tumors, Mom.
不应该被和研究无关的
Some petty fight over research
琐碎事项所阻碍
should not get in the way of that.
我已经知会律师
I've asked the lawyers
不论哈珀和她有任何协议 都将作废
to waive whatever agreement Harper made with her.
-你做了什么 -是的 五分钟就搞定了
- You did what? - Yeah. Took five minutes.
解决了
Handled.
她怎么样了
How is she?
-她现在爱意满满 -什么
- She's in love. - What?
生了个健康的男孩 还没取名
With her healthy baby boy, who has yet to be named.
5磅14盎司
5 pounds, 14 ounces.
她只用力了三次就生完了
She only pushed three times.
没有大出血吗 没有其他并发症吗
No bleeding? - No -- No - No complications?
没有用产钳 没有用真空吸引术吗
No forceps, - no -- no vacuum extraction?
-都没有 -我这是小心驶得万年船
- None of that. - I was just trying to be cautious.
我理解
I know.
我要把推车换回去 还是...
So...should I return the cart or...
你就把车放在这里吧 小血库
You should just -- just leave it, Bloodbank.
不是心脏的问题
So it's not her heart?
不 问题出在腹部 她得了幽门狭窄
No, it's her belly. She has pyloric stenosis.
看到这个区域了吗
See this area here?
这个点上肌肉肥厚增生
It's a little spot where the muscle is getting too big
导致食物通过困难
and won't let the food pass through.
那现在怎么办
And what happens now?
做个简单的小手术就能好
It is a simple, simple surgery.
手术只需半个小时 然后她就能好了
Half an hour, and she's going to be good as new.
好的 太好了
Okay. Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
抱歉 最近发生太多事了
I-I'm sorry. It's... It's a lot.
我明白 我理解的 你当爹又当妈 着实不易
I know. I know. You're taking care of her on your own.
抱歉 我无法想象...
I'm sorry. I can't imagine --
是的 很不容易
Yeah. It's,tough.
晚上尤其难熬
Nights are tough.
但是她一哭 我进来 只要看到她
But she cries, and I go in and take one look at her,
就会感到幸福 你知道吗
and I'm just so happy to see her, you know?
抱歉 感谢你找出病因
I'm sorry. Thank you for catching this.
不 不是我 是凯普纳医生
Oh, no, I didn't. Dr. Kepner did.
-凯普纳医生 -是的 她是位母亲 她感同身受
- Dr. Kepner? - Yeah. She's a mom. And she had a feeling.
准备好后我再来找你 好吗
I'll come find you when we're done, okay?
好的
Okay.
幽门狭窄
Pyloric stenosis?
是的 她没有明显症状
Yeah. She didn't have all the obvious symptoms,
但还好我们及早发现 她会好起来的
but at least we caught it early, and she's gonna be just fine.
-谢谢你 -不客气
- Thank you. - Yeah.
救命
Help!
上帝啊 救命 谁来救救我
Oh, my God -- help! Someone help me!
我妻子大出血 流了好多血 救命啊
My wife is bleeding! She's bleeding! Someone help!
施密特 施密特 推上车跟我过来
Schmitt, Schmitt! Grab the cart and follow me.
-出什么事了 -救救她
- What happened? - Somebody help her!
你们得救救她
You have to help her!
她昨晚刚自然生产完 没有并发症
She had a vaginal delivery late last night -- no complications.
我很难受
Something's wrong!
高量氧 10升
Start her on high-flow O2, 10 liters,
10个单位的促产素
and we'll need a bolus of 10 units of oxytocin IM
静脉输入
followed by an infusion.
好的 等等 抱歉 就在这里
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表