很性感嘛 是什么意思
That's sexy. What does that mean?
你们走了我就告诉你
I'll tell you if you leave.
我知道现在看起来不怎么样
Now, I know it looks rough now,
但是消肿之后
but...once the swelling goes down,
就几乎看不出来了
it'll -- it's gonna be hardly noticeable.
如果没发生这种事就更看不出来了
It'd be a lot less noticeable if it'd stayed where it belongs.
手术进行地很顺利
no, that surgery went very well.
什么时候可以安排下一次手术
When can we schedule my next surgery?
下一次手术
Your next surgery?
皮尔斯医生说她能治好我的室间隔缺损
Dr. Pierce said she could fix my VSD.
我不准这家医院的
No doctor in this hospital
任何医生再碰你一下
is gonna lay a hand on you again.
我们要用钱告他们
And with the money we're gonna sue them for --
爸爸 我们不告任何人
Dad. We're not suing anybody.
我不想每次都做旁观者了
I don't want to be on the sidelines anymore.
我也想玩
I want to play.
如果我会受伤 我宁愿在球场上受伤
If I'm gonna get hurt, I'd rather get hurt on the field.
你就不能支持我吗
Can't you just cheer me on?
拜托
Please?
他们要走是什么意思
What do you mean they're leaving?
她要带她去哪里
Where is she taking her?
我不知道 我们得阻止她
I don't know. We need to stop it.
我去和老奶奶谈谈
I'll talk to Grandma Peg.
-不 不 别去 -别去
- No. No, you won't. - No, you won't.
大♥麻♥二酚油不会使她上瘾
CBD oil is not gonna make Kimmie an addict.
毒品会使人上瘾
Addiction is what makes people addicts.
你能和她谈谈吗
Can you talk to her?
不 阿历克斯
No, Alex, I don't disclose
我不会告诉病人我的个人经历
my personal history to patients.
因为人们听到"瘾君子"这个词时 他们
Because people hear the word "Addict," And they --
就会产生很多不好的想法
they make a lot of assumptions.
-你是瘾君子吗 -就像这样
- You're an addict? - Like that.
她喜欢你 她信任你
She likes you. She trusts you.
和她谈谈吧
Just talk to her.
哇偶
Wow.
什么
What?
你经历过黑暗
Well, you've been through the darkness.
性感
That's...sexy.
我们是不是得给安德鲁检查一下
Should we check on Andrew?
如果有CT没发现的少量硬膜外血肿
What if the CT missed a tiny epidural hematoma
而他处于清醒期
and this is his lucid interval
脑内压不断增加
and it's just in there growing and growing,
然后 嘭 他的大脑就成了肉汁 怎么办
and then -- bam! -- and he's got gravy for brains?
这种场景我很熟悉
Yeah, I'm familiar with that scenario,
我会避免这种事情的发生
and avoiding it is high on my list.
好的 你可以查看一下安德鲁
But, yes, you may check on Andrew.
你过去的时候
And while you're there,
顺便可以告诉他 你爱上他了
you might want to tell him that you are in love with him.
我们不是很适合
Uh...w-we're bad for each other.
假装不喜欢就是
Pretending you're not in love with each other
你们不适合的原因
is what makes you bad for each other.
否认事实到这种程度
And denying reality to this degree
你就对我没什么用了
makes you useless to me
对整个项目更没用
and, by extension, to this whole project.
这也很性感
Oh, that's sexy, too.
一个孩子就要死了 而你在做媒人
I mean, a kid's dying while you play matchmaker, but...
这很性感
I found it hot.
你想
You want to...
不 不
No! No. No.
否认事实到这种程度会让你
Denying reality to that degree can make you...
你说科学的未来
You said the future of science.
我还在期待你的老鼠长出翅膀
I was half-expecting your mouse to have wings.
比翅膀还好
Well, he's got better than wings.
它有迷你版肝脏
He has mini livers.
这只老鼠在一周前被移除了肝脏
This mouse had his liver removed over a week ago.
我们给它注射看肝细胞
We injected him with hepatocytes,
能够代替肝脏的功能 救了它
which took over his liver function and saved him.
它三天前就应该死了的
He should've been dead three days ago.
连活力和食欲都恢复了
I mean, even his energy and appetite have returned.
你们在未被授权的情况下已经使用了我的多聚物
You've already used my polymer even without permission.
我们得证实我的理论
Well, you understand we had to test my theory,
所以我们用你的方法
so we just re-created the polymer
改造了一下多聚物
using your original methodology.
我的天
My God.
你确实是你母亲的女儿
You are your mother's daughter.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hi! - Hi.
你一定就是普利亚了 我是麦吉
You must be Priya. I'm Maggie.
很荣幸见到你
Oh, it is such a pleasure to meet you.
我知道你正在革新
Oh. I understand you're revolutionizing
心室辅助装置
ventricular assist device technology.
太厉害了
So impressive.
杰克森告诉你了
Wow! Jackson told you.
你知道这是什么
And you know what it is.
我代理过一个缅♥甸♥的政客
I represented a Burmese dissident
他在监狱停电时因为左心室辅助装置没电而去世
who died after his LVAD failed during a prison power outage.
我需要学习医学领域的知识
I needed to learn my way around some medicine. Yeah.
他们是你的朋友吗 是棒球手或会计师吗
Are any of your friends, like, ballplayers or accountants?
我想跟上你们
Trying to keep up here.
这是克莱夫
This is Clive.
他很谦虚
He, um -- He's being modest.
通过社交媒体标签
He actually came up with the algorithm
来预测股市行情的算法实际上是他创立的
to predict stock values based on social-media hashtags.
太棒了
Get out of here.
我听说过很多你的故事
Hey, well, I have heard so much about you.
是嘛
Oh! Yeah.
他在说笑
He's joking.
不管她怎么说的 可能都是真的
Whatever she told you, it's probably true.
我特别无聊
I'm pretty boring.
你需要我
Uh, do you want --
你需要我帮你拿这个吗
do you want me to help you with this?
-去别的地方吧 -当然
- Yeah, let's go out here. - Yeah, sure.
谢谢
Hmm. Thank you.
所以现在你们在一起了
So you guys are a thing now.
你们父母一定会被吓坏了
Your parents must be thrilled.
-等等 谁 -谁在一起
- Wait. Who? - Who's a thing?
不 不 她只是
No, no, no. She's just...
我是他的前妻 他孩子的母亲
Oh, I'm just his ex-wife and baby mama.
好了 你还好吗
Whoa, okay. Are you all right?
好啊 不能更好了
Oh, yeah, never better.
我是艾普丽尔 你好
Hey. I'm April. How's it going?
-你好 -你好
- Hey. - Hey. Hi.
艾普丽尔 谢谢你过来
Hey, April, thanks for coming.
你想喝点什么东西吗
Do you want, uh, something to drink?
不用 我自己带了
Oh, no. I brought my own.
看起来她很有意思
She seems fun.
-哈 -是啊
- Ha. - Yeah.
艾米丽娅和梅瑞狄斯怎么还没回来
Where are Amelia and Meredith?
我们现在就开始吧
That would help us get started.
这些游戏可不会自己开始
Yeah, these games - aren't gonna play themselves.
我们还要等多久
How long are we gonna wait?
我们可以现在就开始
We can start now.
每队需要两个人
Well, we need teams of two.
为什么没有人告诉我要带队友
Why didn't anyone tell me to bring my own team?
我可以看你们玩
I could just watch.
不 不行
No. Oho! No.
游戏之夜每个人都要参加 这是规定
Everyone plays at game night. That's the rule.
你的搭档来了
Whoever that is can be your partner.
哇偶
Wow.
看起来很热闹
This looks like a...rager.
谢博德呢
Where's Shepherd?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表