马克斯韦尔医生
Dr. Maxwell.
请拉里·马克斯韦尔到急诊室来
Paging Dr. Larry Maxwell to the ER.
你确定你没事吗
You sure you're okay?
我病了 你要听血淋淋的细节吗
I'm sick! You want the gory details?
我相信你可以处理好 挂电♥话♥了
I'm trusting you'll handle it. Gotta go!
贝利主任
Chief Bailey.
马克斯韦尔主任
Chief Maxwell.
我们西雅图长老医院知道
We here at Seattle Presbyterian know that you have a choice
你可以去的医院有很多
when it comes to your health,
你们医院有那么多全国知名的医生
and I'm delighted, with all your Harper Avery wins
还有哈珀·艾弗里奖获得者
and national recognition,
我很高兴你需要医疗服务时却来了我们医院
that when you need quality care, you come to us.
你跟心脏病发的女患者都是这样讲话的吗
You talk to a woman having a heart attack this way?
相信我 如果你真有心脏病
Believe me, if you were having a heart attack,
我就不会这么说话了
I would not.
所以你相信实习医生的诊断不相信我的
So you're taking your intern's diagnosis over mine?
我看的是病史和身体♥检♥查 心电图正常
I'm taking the H&P, normal EKG,
肌钙蛋白快速检测为阴性
and negative rapid troponin.
玛兰达 为了得到准确的结果
Miranda, we're running
我们正在做全面的心肌酶检测
a full cardiac enzyme panel for good measure,
但是相信我 肯定一切正常
but trust me -- it'll be normal.
我的医学诊断是你没病
My clinical judgment tells me you're all good.
我不可能"没病"
I most certainly am not "All good."
我觉得恶心 烧心
I have nausea, heartburn.
最近生活里有什么让你觉得压力很大的事吗
Any big stressors in your life lately?
有什么重大的变化吗
Any big changes?
-别跟我来这一套 -哪一套
- Do not go down that road with me. - What road is, uh --
就是一个女人身体不舒服来急诊室
The road where a woman shows up in the ER with physical symptoms
你却在说她一定是
and you decide that it must be
处理不好自己的情绪
that she's not able to handle all her feelings.
不 我的症状跟焦虑无关
No, this is not about anxiety.
我不需要治愈心灵
My secret heart doesn't need fixing.
我需要治疗心脏
My actual heart needs fixing.
你确定你最近没有承受特别大的压力吗
Are you sure you're not experiencing any unusual levels of stress?
-你被解雇了 -他死了
- You're fired. - This man is dead!
玛兰达 快上车
Miranda, just get in the car.
我还是顾我自己吧
I'm gonna take care of myself.
我需要两千万美元
I need $20 million.
我心脏病犯了
I am having a heart attack.
在你做完全面检查证明给我看之前
And I'm not going anywhere
我哪也不去
until you do a full cardiac work-up and prove it.
安德森医生请到产科来
Paging Dr. Anderson to Labor and Delivery.
你有什么病
Whatcha in for?
心脏病
Uh, heart attack.
你在做什么
Whatcha workin' on?
我在工作
Work.
难怪你会得心脏病
No wonder you had a heart attack.
抱歉 玩笑开得太早了吗
Sorry. Too soon?
我是格蕾-斯隆纪念医院的外科主任
I am Chief of Surgery at Grey Sloan Memorial,
他们慢悠悠地给我做检查
and my work doesn't stop just because...
不代表我的工作可以停下来
they want to take their sweet time with their work-up!
外科主任 好厉害
Wow. Chief of Surgery.
看看你 也太敬业了
Look at you. Burning it down.
我工作一点也不努力
My work ethic sucks.
都快把我爸妈♥逼♥疯了
Drove my parents crazy.
还好在他们死前我还有份临时工作
I'm just grateful I had a temp job when they died.
你怎么来住院了
What are you in for?
股骨骨折了 飙车飚疯了
Broken femur. And a nasty road rash.
在10号♥公路上把川崎摩托车
But, you know, that what's I get
开到时速160公里 就是这个下场
for pushing my Kawasaki to 100 on Route 10.
更不用说 我是急诊室的常客
Needless to say, frequent flyer.
怎么了 你不喜欢飙车党
What, you not a fan of hogs?
生命宝贵 为了表达我对生命的感激之情
Life is a gift, one that I show my appreciation for
我从来不会超速
by not recklessly speeding through mountain roads on
更不会骑着摩托车在山路上鲁莽地飙车
hogs or anything else for that matter.
我可是戴了头盔的
I wore a helmet!
你还想听更鲁莽的事吗
Now, you want to talk reckless?
在波多黎各跳伞
Skydiving in Costa Rica.
才是真的鲁莽
That's reckless.
飞机上升的话一个机翼差点没了
Plane almost lost a wing on the way up.
但是真是太刺♥激♥了
Hell of a rush, though.
随便你怎么说
If you say so.
你没兴趣吗
So no interest?
一点也没有
Zero.
一丁点也没有吗
Not even...
一丁点也没有
Not one iota.
我不信 这是人的本性
Not buying it. It's human nature.
每个人都需要来点小鲁莽
Everyone has the need to be a little bit reckless.
好痛 可恶
Ouch! Dang it!
玛兰达 我的天哪
Miranda! Oh, my Lord!
我没事 就是胳膊肘擦破皮了
I'm okay. I just scraped my elbow.
你骑车怎么不用辅助轮呢
Why on Earth weren't you riding with your training wheels?!
因为我已经是初中生了
Because I'm in junior high!
其他的孩子都因为我用辅助轮笑话我
And all the other kids pick on me for using training wheels.
他们还笑话我穿九分裤
Like they pick on me for wearing high waters.
我不想看到你踩到裤脚
Well, I don't want your hem getting caught up.
然后绊倒 摔跤 把头磕破
And we don't need you tripping, falling, and busting your head.
我会走路
I know how to walk.
过进来 我们得清理一下伤口
Come on in here. We gonna clean this up.
呼叫护士阿尔瓦雷斯
Paging Nurse Alvarez.
你看起来很生气
You seem agitated.
她心脏病都犯了你还不给她治疗
She's having a heart attack and you're not helping her.
这是挺让人生气的
That's agitating.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们来谈谈饮食和锻炼的问题
Let's discuss diet and exercise.
最近有任何重大改变吗
Any significant changes lately?
几年之前我的指标有点高
A few years back, my levels were a little high.
但已经控制住了 之后一直都很稳定
I got them under control. They've been steady ever since.
我会多走路 喝蔬菜汁
I take my steps, drink my green drinks...
没吃辣的吗
So no spicy foods or...?
我记得你上的是耶鲁医学院吧
You went to Yale Medical School, as I recall.
-是的 -长春藤大学
- Mm-hmm. - Ivy League.
那边真的有长春藤吗 还是说说而已
Is there actual ivy there or is that just a thing?
贝利医生 不要聊我的教育了
Dr. Bailey, I would rather discuss your health
还是聊你的健康问题吧
than my education.
不过 那边真的有长春藤 不是说说而已
But, yes. There is actual ivy. It's not just a thing.
那这样的话 我今天学到了点新东西
Oh. Well, then. I learned something new today.
可不像你在耶鲁时那样 什么也没学到
Which is more than you can say for your days at Yale.
很显然你们的老师没教你们
Because apparently your teachers didn't get the memo
心脏病在女性身上体现的症状
that women's heart attacks
跟男性身上体现的症状是不一样的
don't manifest the way they do in men.
不会胸闷 呕吐 大喊"救命
They're not all chest-clutching, vomiting,
我的胳膊麻了" 然后砰的一声倒在地上
"Help, my arm is numb," Boom -- floor drop.
听着 就给我做个
Look. Just -- Just give me
心脏负荷测试吧 Maxwell医生
a cardiac stress test, Dr. Maxwell.
贝利医生 我可以告诉你
Dr. Bailey, I can tell y--
就给她做个负荷测试吧 马克斯韦尔
Just give her the damn stress test, Maxwell.
你的常用药有哪些
Any medications you take regularly?
除了他汀
Um, other than statins
和治疗强迫症的抗抑郁药之外 没别的了
and anti-depressants to manage OCD, no.
一切尽在掌握之中 情况良好
Everything's under control. We're good.
你没事吧 玛兰达
You good, Miranda?
我给那些病人做了手术 他们都死了
I put my hands in those patients, and they died.
我感觉自己好脏
I feel so... dirty.
承认吧 你生病了 贝利
Accept that - you have a disease, Bailey.
接受别人的帮助吧
Accept help.
别这样
Don't do that.
哪样
Do what?
我喜欢科幻
I am a sci-fi-loving
我是个四十几岁的非裔美国人
African-American woman in her 40s
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表