你那么忙 我想帮你分担一些
You were very busy. I thought I could help.
我就跑出来买♥♥吃的
I thought I could get us some food,
可我不知道该买♥♥什么
but there's just so many choices!
是啊
Yeah.
出血点在这 止血钳
Okay. Bleeding's controlled over here. Clip.
这里也是 冲洗一下
Yep, same here. Irrigation.
-他说他很后悔 -什么
- Say he regrets it. - Pardon?
他犯了错 伤害了他最关心的人
He made a huge mistake. He hurt the people he cares about most.
他说他很后悔
But say he regrets it.
他的恐惧 愚蠢和犯的错误
He was scared, stupid, and wrong,
使他生命中的一切都要离他而去
and now he can feel everything slipping away
他愿意付出所有来让这一切重回正轨
and he'll do anything he can to make it right again.
真遗憾他没在
I'd say too bad he didn't think about that
做决定之前想明白这些
before pulling the trigger.
他的血压还是很低
He's still hypotensive.
我们得把他的胳膊锯掉
We need to cut our losses and get out of here!
开始按压
Start the pressors.
你能好好帮我缝合吗
Would you stop being so dramatic and help me sew?
那你能听我一次吗
Well, stop being so pig-headed and listen to me sometimes!
请你闭嘴 长官
Shut up! Please. Sir.
我就要完成了
I'm almost there.
撤掉止血钳
Clamps off.
他保住了他的胳膊和生命
He gets to keep his arm and his life.
-太棒了 -太棒了
-Yeah! -Whoo!
很棒
That was...impressive.
真希望你不会这么惊讶
I wish it didn't come as such a surprise.
剩下的交给你了
You can finish the rest.
我拼尽全力来做到最好
I put thousands of hours in to become the best.
中线部队我是最棒的 单手包扎做的最好
The best at central lines. The best at one-handed ties.
以及最好的士官长
The best military officer.
我把整个职业生涯都计划好了
I had my entire career planned.
我会加入特种部队 成为一名将军
I was gonna attach to Special Forces and become a general.
你的资历根本不够格
Your qualifications were not up for debate.
所以你就告诉他们我的工作有问题
So you had to convince them that I was wrong for the job?
我只是告诉他们一个简单的事实
All I had to do was tell them the truth.
你还是个孩子
That you're a child.
你总是做一些冲动的决定
That you make rash, reckless decisions,
而且从没有认识到自己的问题
and you never learn better
因为我总在你后边给你擦屁♥股♥
because I'm always there to bail you out!
如果你加入了特种部队
If you'd gone with Special Forces,
你也不会成为一名将军
you wouldn't have made general.
不到一个月你就得牺牲了
You'd have been dead in under a month!
10年过去了 你还是什么都没学到
And 10 years later, what have you learned? Nothing.
你逃离了你的家人
You're running from your family.
逃离了支持你的人们
You're running from your support system.
就因为你喜欢海滩
And why? Because you like the beach?!
这不是计划 这只是突发奇想
That's not a plan, Megan. That's a whim.
所以我才否决了你的分级
So, yes, I tanked your strat.
要是能重来一次 我还是会这么做
If I had to do it over, I would do the same damn thing!
我说了你不愿意听的话
So -- So, you're just gonna punish me like you always do
所以你就一如既往的惩罚我
when I tell you something you don't like.
好吧
Fine.
不过你也没什么话好说
But you can't think of anything to say
因为你知道我是对的
because you know that I'm right.
不过提醒你
And, for the record,
你的表现就是典型的没长大
this is the childish behavior I was talking about.
-钻石 -什么
- Diamond. - Excuse me?
你在巴格达的昵称 记得吗
Your nickname. In Baghdad. Remember?
钻石少校
Major Diamond.
当然记得
Yes.
知道他们为什么这么叫你吗
Know why they called you that?
他们说我锐利 干净 注意力集中
Well, they told me -- sharp, clear, focused.
过分整洁挑剔 神经紧张
Anal-retentive. High-strung.
要是把煤放在你的菊花里
So uptight that if you put coal in your ass,
你能挤出一颗钻石来
a diamond would pop out.
而你还以为这是个称赞
You thought it was a compliment.
搞得大家都要笑死了
Which only made it funnier.
如我所言 没长大
Like I said. A child.
提醒你一下 这是我想出来的
And, for the record, I came up with it.
抱歉我没告诉过你
Sorry I never told you,
不过 既然我们在互相坦白
but, you know, since we're coming clean.
-选择更多了 -可这不是一件坏事
- More choices! - Yeah, but it's not always a bad thing.
每样都尝一尝
I mean, just try a little of each
看你喜欢哪个
and see which ones you like.
-你喜欢吗 -喜欢
- You dig? - Yeah.
你能保守秘密吗
Can you keep a secret?
我有点害怕在这里生活
I'm a little terrified about starting over down here.
在一个新地方 新家庭
In a new town. New family.
我甚至都没工作
I don't even have a job,
我想把梅根照顾好
and I want everything to be perfect for Megan,
可我用了半天才把门装上
but it took me half a day to put a door on.
那你怎么办
So...what will you do?
这个嘛
Well...
我猜有点神秘感
I guess I'm gonna have to be okay
也不是什么坏事
with not knowing all the answers.
我只需要记得
You know, count on the fact
我们爱梅根 她也爱我们
that we love Megan and she loves us
相信我们三个在一起
and just trust that together, the three of us,
能过得很好
we can figure this thing out.
你们叫我打棒球吗
Can you teach me baseball?
当然能
Yeah, sure. I can teach you baseball.
不过要等我先学会
As soon as I learn how to play.
我们只能做这么多了
That's all we can do for now.
得把他转移
He'll make transport.
幸运的话他还会再被派回来
And if he's lucky, - they'll fly him to Baghdad.
幸运的话
Yeah. If he's lucky.
你怎么能这么对她
How could you do this to her?
我不知道 我们在吵架
I don't know. We were fighting...
你们在吵架 所以你就用从
You were fighting, so you proposed to her
你情人那偷来的项链和她求婚
with your side piece's stolen property?
费利西娅没有
No. Look. Felicia's not --
我俩只是一♥夜♥情♥
It was a one-time thing.
我该怎么办 泰迪
What am I gonna do, Teddy?
你是认真的吗 关于求婚
Did you mean it? The proposal?
当然了 梅根她
Of course. Look. Megan --
我们是吵架了 可她是我的命中注定
Okay, we fight. But she's the one.
我本来要告诉她费利西娅的事
Okay? I was gonna tell her about Felicia.
我本来要坦白的 可她发现了那条项链
I was gonna come clean. And then she found the necklace.
我有点慌了
And I -- I panicked.
-她总会发现的 -我知道
- Well, she's gonna find out. -I know.
要是她从别的地方知道了真♥相♥
And if it comes from anyone but you --
我知道
I know.
所以
Well, so...
你已经知道怎么做了
you have your answer.
你觉得我还有戏吗
Well, you think there's a chance?
她肯定会发脾气
Well, she's got a temper,
而且她确实应该发脾气
and she has every right to be angry.
等欧文发现了 他会把你脖子扭断
And when Owen finds out, he is gonna snap your neck.
是啊
Yeah.
不过
But...
人都会犯错
people mess up.
也都会被原谅
And people forgive.
书里这么说 歌♥里也这么唱
It's what most pop songs and most modern literature is about,
所以 内森 你有机会的
so, yes, Nathan...
告诉她真♥相♥ 你还有机会
tell her the truth, and there's a chance.
妨碍你的事业发展是我不对
It was wrong of me to get in the way of your career.
这不是我该管的事 是我越界了
It was none of my business. I was out of line.
是我的错 对不起
It was just -- just wrong. And I'm sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
但这并不能改变西雅图学校好的事实
But it doesn't change the fact that Seattle schools are excellent.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表