是的
Yes.
-为了科学研究 -是的
- In the interest of science? - Yes.
行
Done.
好消息是你可以在他们还在粉刷儿科病房♥时
Well, the good news is you get a fancy, new grown-up room
住在一个又新又漂亮的成人病房♥
while they paint the peds ward.
真的没有药可以再给他用了吗
Is there really nothing else we can give him?
就算是阿司匹林也不行吗
I mean, not even an aspirin?
他的镇痛药已经达到最大剂量了
He's maxed out on opiates.
再吃阿司匹林也缓解不了他的疼痛
And just one aspirin will do nothing for his pain,
但会稀释他的血液
but it'll thin his blood and
降低他手术成功的几率
destroy his chances of a successful surgery.
懂了吗
You understand?
我该怎么做 这
W-What do I do? I mean, this is...
看着我的孩子遭受如此疼痛 我该怎么做
Watching my kid in this much pain, what do I do?
他打棒球对吗 所以你该怎么说
Well, he plays baseball, right? So what do you tell him?
当到了第九局时
When it's the ninth inning
他的队伍正落后 压力变大
and his team is down and the pressure's on,
你得说“你能做到的”
you...you say, "You can do it."
你得说“你可以的”
You say, "You got this."
大卫
David.
你可以的
You got this.
不 不 她不能做那个手术
No, no. She cannot do the surgery.
我没有询问他的意见 我只是寻求他的帮助
I didn't ask for his opinion. I asked for his help.
他拒绝了 但我还在继续 如果有人需要提醒
He said no. I moved on. And in case anyone needs reminding,
我是神经外科的主任
I am the chief of neurosurgery!
你了不起 但肿瘤已经侵袭到他的下巴了
Good for you, but the tumor's invading his jaw.
这个手术的困难之处在他的脸上
The difficult part of the surgery is in his face,
而不是大脑 你又不是耳鼻喉科医生
not his brain. You are not an ENT.
肿瘤已经压♥迫♥到三叉神经了
It is compressing his trigeminal nerve.
产生的疼痛让他越来越虚弱
It is causing debilitating pain.
你害怕手术
And just because you are afraid of it
并不意味着我也害怕
doesn't mean I have to be!
艾弗里 如果她觉得有把握
Avery, if she feels she has it in hand --
她没把握 她并没有把握
Oh, she doesn't. She -- She does not have it in hand.
这由不得你决定 由她决定
It's not your place to decide that! It's hers!
这是她的病人 她的决定
Her patient, her decision.
抱歉 打扰一下
Sorry to interrupt.
杰克森 我要做一例全腹壁移植
Jackson, I'm doing a total abdominal-wall transplant,
神经和血管的微吻合术
and I could really use some help with the nerves
需要你的帮助
and the vascular microanastomosis.
全腹壁移植
An abdominal-wall transplant?
所以你决定参与她的手术
So you will get on board with her groundbreaking surgery,
而不是我的
but not mine.
是的 你的没有开拓性
Oh, no, yours is not groundbreaking.
你的只是鲁莽的冒险
Yours is reckless endangerment.
是的 长官 他十岁 是一个叙利亚难民
Yes, sir, he's 10 years old. He's a Syrian refugee.
但 将军 她被扣为人♥质♥
But, General, if I may, she was held hostage
超过了十年 那是她儿子
for a decade, and he is her son.
不 不是合法收养 但
No, he wasn't legally adopted but --
有没有跳过这些
Is there any way to cut through
繁文缛节快一点的方法
some of this red tape a little faster?
不 不是合法收养 但
No, not legally, but -- Well,
你能推荐一个
then could you recommend an attorney
比你更好的律师吗 该死
who's better than you?! Damn it!
-好的 谢谢 长官 -好的 我会转告她的
- All right, thank you, sir. - Yes, sir. I'll tell her.
不行
No.
-手术会让她没命的 -手术是最好的办法
- This surgery could kill her. - This surgery is her best shot.
最好的办法是躺在床上慢慢养伤
Her best shot is to lay in that bed and heal.
但她不会那样做的 梅根不会的
But she won't. Megan won't.
她不会躺在那里六个月
She's not gonna lie there for six months
留她的孩子还在那边 你知道的
with her kid over there, and you know it.
她要回伊♥拉♥克♥
She's going back to Iraq.
如果伤口让她感染
And if that wound gets infected...
欧文 手术才是她最佳的选择
Owen, this surgery is her best option.
这个女人已经死了三天了
This woman has been dead three days.
太长了吗
Is that too long?
腹部中了枪伤
Shotgun to the abdomen.
你觉得没事吗
You don't see a problem here?
你修复不了吗
You can't repair it?
我有说我们的病人是位女性吗
Did I mention our patient is female?
说了
Yes.
哈喽
Hello.
你们需要核磁共振机吗
Do you need the MRI?
-不 -不
- No. - No.
不 我们只是听说了
No. We just heard about the, um...
我的研究
My study?
-是啊 -是啊
- Exactly. - Yeah.
我是麦琪·皮尔斯
I'm Maggie Pierce.
我是心胸外科的主任
I'm the head of cardiothoracic surgery.
那个曾经和我的弟弟约会过的麦琪·皮尔斯吗
Maggie Pierce who used to date my little brother?
-不 我不这样认为 -德卢卡
- Uh, no, I don't think so. - Uh, DeLuca.
-什么 -她是德卢卡的姐姐
- What? - She's DeLuca's sister.
真实的你比我的那个傻弟弟描述的还要漂亮
You're even more beautiful than my stupid little brother said.
是吗 他什么 他怎么说的
I am?! He is? He what? What did he say?
高♥潮♥来了
Orgasm!
这是我在核磁共振上看到的最活跃的图像
That is the most active uptake I have ever seen on an MRI.
很亮啊
It's bright.
我一直都在找志愿者
I'm always looking for volunteers
如果你们谁有空闲时间
if any of you have any free time.
-不可能 -不 谢谢
- No way. - No, thank you.
但你的研究很酷
Cool study, though!
乔和别人睡了
Jo boned a Sub-I.
六 什么
Six -- What?
说具体点就是 和那个眼镜
Yeah, more specifically, the Sub-I whose glasses...
-不是吧 -是的
- No. - Yes.
是因为你告诉她你查了她丈夫
She did that because you told her
所以她才那么做的吗
about looking up her husband?
不是 我没跟她说那件事
No. I-I didn't tell her about that.
明白了 她这么做是因为你躲着她
Oh, well, she did it because you're avoiding her
因为你太懦弱不敢告诉他
because you're too wimpy to tell her
你查了她丈夫
you looked up her husband.
或许她就是这么做了
Maybe she just did it.
或许跟我压根没关系
Maybe it doesn't have anything to do with me.
拜托 乔这么正
Oh, please! Jo is so hot.
她想睡谁都行
She could sleep with anyone she wants.
她要是选了眼镜兄 那绝对是因为你
She chose Glasses? It has everything to do with you.
我当时睡了乔治 就完全是因为德里克
When I slept with George, it had everything to do with Derek.
我现在仍然不敢相信你真这么做了
I still can't believe you did that.
好了 我们俩太老了不适合谈这种话题
Okay, we are way too old to be having this conversation.
好了 就告诉我你为什么要那么做
Okay, just -- just tell me why you did it.
因为他就在那里
Because he was there.
是啊 这可不算是个答案
Yeah, that's not an answer.
因为他不是阿历克斯
Because he wasn't Alex.
依然不算是个答案
Mm, still not quite an answer.
因为我选过坏人 好吗
Because I choose bad guys, okay?
我选过真的很坏的人
I choose... really bad guys.
暴♥力♥的家伙
Violent guys.
以前 我选过那些伤害过我的家伙
In the past, I have chosen guys who have hurt me.
什么 肢体上的那种伤害吗
What? Like, physically?
是的
Yeah.
如果一个男人在肢体上伤害你
If a guy hurts you physically,
那跟你自身或者你选了谁没有关系
that has nothing to do with you or who you choose.
并不是你的错
That's not your fault.
而且我不认为克莱夫是
And I just don't think Karev is --
我看见他把安德鲁打得半死
I saw him beat Andrew to a pulp.
我以前也不认为他是个暴♥力♥的人
I didn't think he had that in him, either,
接着我就看到了 我
and then I watched it. I --
你自己也有暴♥力♥史
Well, you have your own history of volatility.
那是自卫 那不一样
It's self-defense. It's different.
嗨 乔 我是说 威尔逊医生
Hey, Jo? I mean, Dr. Wilson.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表