是啊
Yeah. Well...
他是个好男人
he's a good guy.
你还记得我们那次全家去
You remember that family trip we took,
加州的什么地方旅行
somewhere in California,
然后我把地图丢在休息区的厕所了
when I left the map at the rest-stop bathroom?
记得 当然记得 怎么可能忘记
Oh, yeah. Yeah. How could I forget?
老爸气死了
Dad was furious.
然后他拒绝停车问路
And he refused to pull over and ask for directions.
对
Yep.
然后他和老妈吵了好久
And after him and Mom arguing for hours
我们也一直在埋怨
and us complaining,
最后他说 "去他的"
he finally said, "Screw it!"
然后他竟然随便找个地方停车了
And he just, like, pulled over.
然后我们在海边玩了好久
And we played in the water for hours
直到太阳下山
until the sun went down.
我都不记得我们去的是哪里
I don't even remember where we were going,
但我
but I just...
永远也忘不了那片海滩
I've never forgotten that beach.
在最难熬的时候 我都会回忆起那段时光
On my hardest days, I would lose myself in that memory.
想象沙漠里的沙子是海滩上的沙子
Pretend that the desert sand was the beach,
叫喊嘈杂声是笑声和海鸥的声音
that the screams and yelling were laughter and sea gulls.
我能想象出所有的东西 除了大海的样子
And I could fake everything but the water.
然后我跟我自己说 如果我能离开那里
And I promised myself, if I ever get out...
我一定要到加州的海边生活
...I am going to live by the ocean, in California,
我要每天都能感受到大海
and I'm gonna feel that water every day.
我经常想象着我们一起和自己的家人生活
I always imagined us raising our families together,
你知道吗
you know?
住隔壁 或者隔几个街区 靠近爸妈
Next door, or a few blocks, near Mom and Dad.
一起露营 郊游 野餐
Camping trips and cookouts.
老爸已经走了 欧文
Dad's gone, Owen.
你也没有孩子
And you don't have any kids.
你这梦想打算怎么实现
How exactly would that dream work out?
你是我认识的最忠诚的人
You are the most loyal person I have ever known.
但你也会执着于自己的信念
But you're loyal to ideas, too.
信念和理想
Ideas and ideals.
我的海滩计划使我感到快乐
My beach plan makes me happy.
那种近在咫尺触手可及的快乐
Like, "I can feel it in my fingers" happy.
我想要你也感受到 我希望你也能快乐
I want that for you. I want to see you happy.
但这可能会需要你放弃一些
And that might mean that you're gonna have to break up
你的理想
with some of your ideals.
内森
谢谢
梅瑞狄斯
谢谢
来之前
I...
说的可是拎包入住啊
was promised move-in ready.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
你今天过得怎么样
How was your day?
挺 挺好的
Yeah, it was -- It was pretty okay.
你培养了一个好孩子
You raised a great kid.
谢谢
Thanks.
欧文呢
Where's Owen?
他去机场了
I dropped him off at the airport.
他说很快就会来看我们的
He said he'll come visit soon.
如果已经非常仰赖循环
When we've come to depend on a cycle,
要打破循环就会感觉十分可怕
the thought of breaking it is scary.
你回来了
You're back.
即使循环对我们是有害的
Even the cycles that cause us harm.
阿米莉娅 对不起
Amelia, I'm so sorry.
你娶的是肿瘤
You married a tumor.
了解了
I get it.
就是
It just...
感觉现在我们都不认识彼此了
It feels like we don't know each other.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我希望我们都能幸福
I just want us to be happy.
-但我们 -我们不幸福
- And we're -- - We're not happy.
我明白
I know.
没关系的 欧文
It's okay, Owen.
我懂
I know.
但有时 如果我们能打破循环
But sometimes, when we break the cycle...
我们就能发现更好的
...we find something better.
意料之外的
Something unexpected.
我们从不敢梦想的美好
Something we never dared to dream was possible.
抓住她
Get her!
发现了自♥由♥
We find freedom.
发现了平静
We find peace.
目前全国有近四千
Tonight nealy 40000 veterans
退伍老兵无家可归
across the country are homeless.
他们曾宣誓为祖国服务
These men and women have pledged to serve our nation
现在我们应该为他们服务
and now we must serve them.
全国各地的业主
Landlords across the country
通过捐献房♥屋
have helped make significant progress
为减少无家可归退伍老兵
in reducing veterans homelessness
作出了杰出贡献
by making houses available,
给退伍老兵一个家
but there is more that we can do
我们还可以做的更多
to bring our veterans home.
访问这个网址
Visit www.va.gov/homeless
看看你能不能做点什么
to see how you can get involved.
如果你是退伍老兵
And if you are veterans
并且目前正无家可归
and you are experiencing homelessness
请致电这个号♥码
please call 1-877-4-AID-VET.
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表