是的
It is.
要开始了
Oh, it's starting.
你知道克莱夫和威尔逊
Did you know Karev and Wilson
有这么多工作之外的朋友吗
had so many friends outside the hospital?
怎么回事
What's going on?
艾普丽尔
你们都去哪了
是医院里出了什么紧急状况吗
杰克森
我们在婚礼现场
艾普丽尔
你没在啊
杰克森
我们真的在
-那是谁 -我不认识
- Who is that? - I don't know.
艾普丽尔
你们真的没在
好吧 我们来错地方了
Okay, we're not.
实习医生格蕾
第十四季 第二十四集
本季终
威尔逊和克莱夫的婚礼
华盛顿州西雅图市
米尔路924号♥
天呐 天呐 天呐
Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God.
你就跟她说 把那个职位拒绝掉
Just tell her to turn it down
因为你全部的生活都在这里
because you have a whole life here.
我必须要支持她
I have to support her,
也就是说我要让她自己来做决定
which means letting her make her own decisions.
她不是太阳 你才是太阳
Well, she's not the sun. You are the sun.
什么
What?
她也挺阳光的 当我没说
Well, she's pretty sunny. Never mind.
大家都去哪了 我们来早了吗
Hey. Where is everyone? Are we early?
他们正在来的路上
They're on their way. There was a little issue
婚礼网站上的定位链接出了一点问题
with the GPS link on the wedding website.
这不是给你准备的 是给你的客人准备的
These aren't for you. They're for your guests.
什么客人 这里一个人都没有
Guests? There's nobody here.
他们正在来的路上
They're on their way!
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
艾普丽尔
婚礼地点在班布里奇岛上
让所有人立刻上渡轮
好吧 我们一个一个地出去 好吗
Okay, l-let's -- let's -- let's just go one at a time, okay?
不要突然行动
No sudden movements.
-不 这真是 -你矜持点 亲爱的
- No, that's -- - Subtle, dear.
天呐 借过一下
Gosh. Excuse me.
抱歉 借过一下
Excuse me. Excuse me.
借过一下
Excuse me.
-恭喜你们 -抱歉我们来晚了
- Congratulations. - Sorry we're late.
没有 我们走吧
Nope. Let's go.
-非常抱歉 -史上最差的同伴
- Oh! Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. - Worst plus-one ever.
下午好
Good afternoon,
真是个美好的下午
and what a beautiful afternoon it is.
莱拉和雅各布邀请你们来参加他们的...
Lila and Jacob have invited you, their --
妈妈
Mama!
快打911电♥话♥
Someone call 911!
我是医生 我可以帮忙
Uh, I-I'm a doctor. I can help.
我知道街角那里有一组人 我叫救护车过来
I know the crew around the corner. I'll get a rig.
好的 请让一让
All right, hey. Excuse me.
让我过去 给我们腾点地方
Let me get in. Give us some space.
我还以为我们来晚了呢
Hey. I thought we were late.
人都去哪了
Where is everybody?
定位链接错了 他们去错地方了
Bad GPS link. They all went to the wrong location.
他们正在来的路上
They're on their way.
欧文从来不用导航
Owen never uses GPS.
他简直就是活导航
He is like a walking GPS,
我连去个厕所都能迷路
whereas I can get lost on the way to the bathroom.
梅瑞狄斯...
Meredith...
你还好吗
you okay?
不好
No.
好久都没有这么难受过了
I feel less okay than I have in a long time.
-我的天呐 我就知道 -知道什么
- Oh, my God. I knew it! - Knew what?
你爱着阿历克斯
You're in love with Alex.
没关系的 我没意见
It's okay. I am not judging.
我都怀疑好多年了
I have suspected it for years,
但是今天说出来好像有点不太合适
but it's kind of a bad day for the revelation.
阿米莉亚 别说了
Amelia, stop talking.
好的 万一被别人听到了
Right, because people could hear,
那就大事不妙了
and that would be really bad.
不是 我完全没有暗恋的情愫
No, because I'm not harboring any secret feelings.
你好像在暗恋你的前夫
You may be harboring secret feelings
所以你们才在一起过家家
for your ex, who you're playing house with,
我没有爱着阿历克斯
but I am not in love with Alex.
她这是怎么了
What's up with her?
没怎么
Nothing?
没错 没怎么
Yep. No. Nothing.
太好了 你在这
Oh, good. You're here.
是的
Uh, I am.
我来就是想说
I just came to say
你不是一定要接受研究员的职位
you don't have to take the fellowship.
如果你想来格蕾-斯隆医院做普外科的主治医
If you want a general surgery attending job at Grey-Sloan,
那我就给你这个职位
it's yours.
-你是认真的吗 -我为什么会不认真
- Are you serious? - Why wouldn't I be serious?
我是普外科的主任 我很喜欢跟你一起工作
I'm the chief of general, I loved working with you,
你考虑一下 好吗
so just think about it, okay?
你很漂亮 恭喜新婚
You look great. Congrats on the wedding.
你还好吗 你紧张吗
Are you good? Are you nervous?
别紧张 一切正常
Don't be nervous, you know, 'cause it's good.
-一切正常 -我不紧张
- All good. - I'm not nervous,
就是你一直在讲话让我有点紧张
except for the part where you won't stop talking.
大概是我比较紧张
I guess I'm nervous.
我只是希望今天一切顺利
I just -- I want today to be perfect, you know,
因为如果今天很美好的话
because if today is perfect,
未来的某个时候
then somewhere down the road,
如果你们发生了小矛盾
you know, things get a little rough
如果她要离开你 为了抚养权起诉你的时候
and someone leaves you or sues you for custody,
你还可以回忆起今天的美好时光
you can always look back on that one perfect day,
它会让你想起 你们是如何走入婚姻的
and it'll remind you why you got into the whole thing...
好了 我真的该闭嘴了
Okay, I'm definitely gonna shut up.
不行 不行 快闭眼睛
Oh, no, no, no, no, no. Close your eyes,
闭眼睛 闭眼睛 闭眼睛
close your eyes, close your eyes, close your eyes.
这是触了更大的霉头了
This is even worse luck!
我可不迷信 我有话跟阿历克斯说
I'm not superstitious. I need to talk to Alex.
行 好吧 但我不能让艾普丽尔知道
Okay, fine, but I'll -- I'll keep April out.
你美得不可思议
You look incredible.
梅瑞迪斯刚刚升我做格蕾-斯隆
Meredith just offered me an attending job
纪念医院的主治医生
at Grey-Sloan Memorial.
什么 那真是...真是...
What? That's -- that's --
真不敢相信你会这样做
I can't believe you would do that.
-什么 我做了什么 -是你让她这么做的
- What? What did I do? - You put her up to it.
"乔 你想申请哪里的奖学金都好
"Oh, Jo, apply for whatever fellowship you want.
我随你走天涯 都是骗人的"
I'll follow you anywhere."
我说话就是这样吗
Is that supposed to be my voice?
然后你去找梅瑞迪斯要特殊待遇 我就像木偶一样
And then you went to Meredith and you just pull strings
被你提着线操纵
like I'm a little puppet.
那你可算是我见过最性感的木偶了
I mean, you're the sexiest puppet I've ever seen.
这一点都不好笑
This is not funny.
不 如果我真这么做了 才一点都不好笑
No, it wouldn't be funny if I'd done it.
听我说 乔 那种行为...
Look, Jo, I mean, that --
是保罗的作风
that's something Paul would've done,
我和他不一样
and I'm not Paul.
没错
Right.
你觉得我准备好当主治医生了吗
Do you think I'm ready to be an attending?
听我说
Look...
我觉得 每个人当上主治医生时都没准备好
I don't think anyone ever feels ready to be an attending.
问题是 你想不想做主治医生
The question is, do you want to be an attending?
不想 我现在做总住院医生
No, I can't even get the interns
都没办法让实习生们听我的话
to listen to me as chief resident.
那就拿奖学金去读书
So you take the fellowship.
谢谢 我爱你
Thank you. I love you.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表