心脏衰竭简直要了我的命
and my heart is killing me.
我的大限已经到了
I have reached my expiration date.
你是什么时候决定不接受抢救的
When did you decide on the DNR?
八个月以前
Eight months ago,
还有一项预立医疗指示
along with an advance directive.
-不要任何干预 -八个月
- No intervention. -Eight months!
我们一周见三次 有时一天见三次
We talk three times a week. Sometimes three times a day!
你怎么可以不告诉我
How could you not tell me this?
很多次我都想告诉你
I wanted to, many times.
但是你也知道我俩之前的关系
But you know how this works --
你有麻烦的时候找我
something goes bad for you, you call me.
我有麻烦的时候找我的担♥保♥人
Something goes bad for me and I call my sponsor.
我还以为我们是朋友
And here I thought we were friends.
饶了我吧
Give me a break.
你跟个发脾气的青少年似的
You're acting like a pouting teenager.
我们的感情比朋友更深 理查德
We're more than friends, Richard.
我…
I...
我不知道怎样让你接受我的死亡
I didn't know how to sponsor you through my death.
告诉你个好消息 你不会死的
Good news -- ?you're not gonna have to.?
因为我是不会让你死的
Because I'm not gonna let you die.
实习医生格蕾
第十四季 第十八集
佩姬 戴娜 你们好
Peggy, Dayna, hi!
你好 罗宾斯医生
Oh, hey, Dr. Robbins. Hi.
怎么了 宝宝还好吗
Hey, what's going on? Is the baby okay?
宝宝没事 她有事
Oh, yeah, she's fine. That one, not so much.
我简直是一团糟
Oh, I'm a mess.
佩姬和戴娜在开车
Peggy was driving and Dayna...
她吐了我一身 吐得很严重
She puked all over me. Like power-puked.
然后我猛打方向盘
And then I swerved and --
撞到了树上 时速大约48公里
You hit a tree at 30 miles an hour.
只有戴娜的安全气囊没有打开
All the airbags went off except for Dayna's.
一定很疼 你撞到头了吗
Ouch. Did you hit your head?
没有 就是肋骨有点疼
No. ?My ribs feel a little sore.?
没关系的
It's okay.
很多人都会在出车祸之后
It's very common to have
涌出很多情绪
a release of emotion after an accident.
尤其是你的身体已经意识到你脱离危险了
Especially once the body knows it's out of harm's way.
"脱离危险"
"Out of harm's way."
亲爱的
Babe.
我患有二阶段的乳腺癌
I have stage 2 breast cancer
刚刚做完第二轮的化疗
and I just had my second round of chemo.
所以我才会吐
That's why I got sick.
我敢肯定危险还在
So, the harm is most definitely still in the way.
你确定要在这里下吗
Uh, are you sure this is your stop?
好像不用
Well, maybe not.
好像不用是吗
Maybe not, huh?
抱歉我最近一直没空
Sorry I haven't been able to get free.
哈丽雅特正在长牙 艾普丽尔还是...
Harriet's, uh, teething and, you know, April's still --
你在照顾你爱的人
Please do not apologize
你不需要为这个道歉
for taking care of the people you love.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
好了
Okay.
你有跟她聊过吗
Have you talked to her yet?
我打算今天再试一次
I'm gonna try again today.
科拉希克
Koracick.
拜托 艾普丽尔 我们都彼此坦诚相见了
April. Please, we had sex.
叫我科拉希克医生
Call me Dr. Koracick.
我能跟你谈谈吗
Um -- Um, can I talk to you?
我有话跟你说
I'm -- I need to say something to you,
但是不太好开口
and it is not easy for me.
我帮你一下 想象我没穿衣服的样子
Oh. Well, l-let's make it easy. Just picture me naked.
汤姆 我是想说
Tom, I, um -- ?what I was trying to say?
我之前对你的态度很差
is that I was horrible to you.
你很友善 很脆弱 我却
And you were kind, and you were vulnerable and I was --
把我当作泻欲工具
Just using me for sex?
是的 我利用了你
Yes, I was just using you for sex.
对不起 对此我很抱歉
And I am sorry. I am sorry for that.
听着 我很享受泻欲的过程 凯普娜医生
Look, no. I love being used for sex, Dr. Kepner.
你完全可以找我泻欲 随时都可以
You can use me for sex, uh, any time you --
不 这不是我想说的
No, I didn't -- I -- No.
你跟上帝和好如初了
Oh, you -- you made up with God?
不管怎么说 我几乎可以肯定
Well, for whatever it's worth, uh, I'm almost certain
上帝允许你来找我泻欲
God approves of you using me for sex.
我不知道我为什么要不开心
I don't know why I'm so upset.
汉松医生说了我会恶心的
Dr. Hanson told me I'd be nauseous.
你记得汉松医生还说了什么吗
Remember what else Dr. Hanson said --
保持乐观心态 因为你会挺过去的
stay positive, because you're gonna get through it.
他做了保证的
He promised.
保证 他真这么说了
Promised, did he?
是的 事实胜于言语
Yeah, he has the proof to back it up.
他的成功治愈率惊人
His success rates are amazing.
他未经手术就治愈了我朋友露西尔
He cured my friend Lucille without surgery.
你肯定听说过他 斯科特·汉松医生
You must know him -- Dr. Scott Hanson --
这里酸痛吗
Sore there?
恕我孤陋寡闻
Afraid I don't know him.
天啊 你要给他介绍病人
Oh, my God, you need to be sending people to him!
他听起来太棒了
He sounds amazing.
准备给戴娜做CT
Let's get Dayna up for a CT.
佩姬 你可以带孩子
And, Peggy, we have a waiting room
在候诊室里歇一会 好吗
for you to relax with the baby, okay?
好的
Okay.
如果让我听到你跟癌症患者说
If I ever hear you use the word "Cure"
"治愈"和"保证"之类的字眼
and "Promise" when ?speaking with a cancer patient,
你有多矮 你的行医生涯就有多短
your medical career will be as short as you are.
遵命
Yes,sir.
给汉松医生的办公室打电♥话♥ 替我要她的病例
Call Dr. Hanson's office, get me her medical records, okay?
我们和他同处一室就能监控病情吗
So we monitor from inside the room with him?
这太不可思议了
This is so cool.
我们处在尖端的尖上
We're at the edge of the cutting edge.
希望我们不会把诺亚的脑干烧化了
And hopefully we don't melt Noah's brain stem.
太令人激动了
This is exciting.
激动得超乎想象
It's incredibly exciting.
所以我们才要做 对吗
It's why we do this, right?
拜托 你明知我喜欢 摆超人姿势不叫我
Come on! You -- You know I love doing that, too.
"重要"这个词都不足以形容
"Important" isn't quite a big enough word.
但是 通常我会亲自照看
But, I mean, normally, I would take care of this personally,
但是 她对我更像是家人
but, ...she's more like family to me.
-我们理解 -当然
- We get it. - Of course.
你
You!
说的就是你 老家伙 进来
Yeah, you, the old one. Get in here.
等我一下
Give me a minute, will you?
你感觉如何
How you feeling?
我需要你给些建议
I need your advice on something.
如果你的医生不尊重你提出
When your physician ?refuses to honor your request for
"不采取医疗干预"的诉求 请问该怎么应对
"No medical intervention," What's the protocol?
我要向他的上级反映吗
Do I ask to speak to his superior?
医院领导是我老婆
I'm married to the head of the hospital.
主任是我一手栽培 你可以反映试试
And I mentored the chief, so good luck with that.
好吧 看来我要采取更为极端的手段才行
Okay, so I guess I'll have to resort to more extreme measures.
那是什么措施
?And what might those be?
在医院社区散播"康复醉酒"的消息 如何
How does "Recovering drunk" go over in the medical community?
挺好吧
Good?
因为我要接你老底 你派来的
Because I will break your anonymity
医生都会知道你曾经酗酒的事
to any doctor you send in here.
这是梅瑞狄斯·格蕾医生 这是麦琪·皮尔斯医生
This is Dr. Meredith Grey, and this is Dr. Maggie Pierce.
-很高兴见到你 -梅瑞狄斯和麦琪 久仰大名
- So nice to meet you. - The famous Meredith and Maggie.
同时见到你们两人真是太荣幸了
I can't tell you what it means to meet you both.
我让她们提出一切
I've asked them both to come up with
可能适用于你的治疗方案
every possible option to take care of you.
和你一样
And like you,
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表