你不可以去攻击这些女人
You will not go after any of these wom--
听着 你们这些单纯的人
Listen, Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts,
总要有人为此事付出代价
someone is going down for this.
我大半辈子都在为艾弗里家的名声操心
I have spent most of my adult life building up the Avery name,
可是这个名字现在却要连累我
and now it's gonna take me down.
我还不如把名字改回凯瑟琳·福克斯
I guess I could just go back to being Catherine Fox.
那太好了 妈妈
Oh, that's great, Mom.
你的儿子和孙女还姓艾弗里呢
Thanks, from your Avery son and granddaughter.
听着 如果他们要找个替罪羊的话
Look, if it's a scapegoat they want,
-是我签的协议 -凯瑟琳
- I'm the one that signed the settlements. - Catherine.
-我没有意见 -绝对不行
- I could live with that. - Absolutely not.
不可以让一个坚强有力的黑人女性
There's no way a powerful black woman is gonna take the fall
为一个有钱有势
for a rich old white guy
却手脚不干净的白人老男人背黑锅 不行
that couldn't keep - his damn hands to himself. No.
杰克森 我很欣赏你的热情
Jackson, I love your passion,
可这事轮不到你来做决定
but this is not up to you.
基金会还是我说了算
I'm still in charge of this foundation.
你做不了主
It's not your decision.
你去见你的病人吧
Now go. Meet your patient.
你把奖杯退回来了
Hey. You returned the awards?
真的有必要吗
Is that really necessary?
是的
Yes, it was.
事前也没跟我们说一声 梅瑞狄斯
You didn't want to give us a heads up, Meredith?
你真的觉得你操纵比赛的事
Did you really think you were gonna get away
能得逞吗
with rigging the contest?
没有 消息怎么传得这么快
No. How does the news travel so fast?
我没有操纵比赛
I didn't rig any contest.
你还挺大胆的
It's pretty ballsy.
你是不是还打算假装自己赢不了
Were you gonna act like you weren't gonna win,
等到了公布的时候突然跳出来说
and then, at the minute, just pull ahead and be like,
"你们瞧 我赢了"
"Hey, look, I won"?
得了 你是在开玩笑
Right. Are you joking,
还是真的觉得我会那么做
or do you really think that's something I would do?
我也不知道该怎么想了
I mean, I don't know what to think.
你想解释一下吗
Do you care to explain?
不想
I don't, no.
我倒是需要你帮我做颅面发育不良切除术
I do need your help on a craniofacial dysplasia excision.
-可以吗 -公♥关♥噱头 还是算了
- What do you say? - A PR stunt? No, thanks.
那是不是…
Is that...
我觉得那就是我们的病人
I think that is our patient.
你确定你不想帮我吗
Are you sure you don't want to help?
什么 我脸上是不是长了什么东西
What. Is there something on my face?
实习医生格蕾
第十四季 第二十一集
好吧 青草小径农场 太贵了吗
Okay, Grassy Lane Farm? Too pricey?
不会 你喜欢的话就去那里好了
No. I mean, if you like it, let's do it.
那旧钢琴工厂
Okay, the Old Piano Factory.
他们有三种不同定价的套餐
There's this 3-tiered pricing thingy.
旧钢琴工厂很漂亮的
Old Piano Factory is gorgeous,
但是你需要时间机器
but you would -- you'd need a time machine.
因为想要订到今年的时间
'Cause you'd have to go back like six months
你要早六个月就开始行动
to even think about booking it for this year.
你们考虑过马格诺利娅那里吗
But have you thought about Magnolia's?
还有云境酒店
Or Cloudland Inn?
对了 绿色百叶窗 查一下那里
Ooh, ooh, ooh! Green Shutters. Look that one up.
克莱夫 威尔逊 你们在做什么
Karev, Wilson, what are you doing?
我的手术因为咸猪手艾弗里被取消了
Well, my surgery got cancelled 'cause of Handsy Avery.
所以我们在计划婚礼的事 但是进展不顺利
So, we are trying to plan a wedding, but we suck at it.
太好了 计划婚礼
Yes! That's good. Plan your wedding.
把日子定下来 放到日程上
Set the date. Put it on the calendar.
这里需要点活跃气氛的东西
This place needs morale.
这里需要点美好的东西
This place needs some things to feel good about
让人期待的东西
and look forward to.
赶紧定下来
Yeah, yeah, lock that down.
真好 现在这事变成差事了
Great, now it's a work thing.
我来吧
I'll do it.
比赛的事没戏了
I mean, I just lost my contest.
我知道我很不合时宜地从自己的婚礼上逃跑了
I know I left my own wedding at a pretty inopportune time,
但是在逃跑之前 我把婚礼计划地很好
but prior to that, I planned the hell out of it.
如果你们需要帮助的话 可以由我来
If you need help, I can do it.
把日期和预算告诉我就行了
I just need a date and a budget.
就让她来吧
Okay, we're doing that.
-真的吗 -是的 我俩不喜欢计划派对
- Really? - Yeah. We hate party planning.
如果我保证在婚礼上不逃跑
And if I promise not to leave you at the altar,
你能不能就让她来计划
can we just let her do it?
-那简直像中了大奖一样 -好的
- I feel like I just won the lottery. - Okay.
预算
So, budget.
好了 这个
Okay, this...
这是我能出的钱
This is what I can kick in.
你查一下你的帐户
Now you check your account.
怎么了
What's wrong?
你是破产了吗
Are you broke?
我要告诉碧昂斯我付不起她的出场费了吗
Do I have to tell Beyoncé that we can't afford her?
说真的 你怎么了
Seriously, what's wrong?
是不是要告诉大家要自带酒水了
Did it just turn into, like, a BYOB kind of thing?
我现在没心思计划婚礼
Can't do this right now.
你确定你不想带他去别的地方吗
Are you sure you don't want to take him somewhere else?
这只是六个月的例行体♥检♥而已
I mean, it's only his 6-month checkup.
不了 克莱夫说了他来做
No. Karev said he'd do it.
这是工作的额外福利 我要使用一下
It's a perk, so I'm taking it.
另外 他的亲生母亲也会来
Plus, the birth mom's coming here.
没错
Right.
我还是觉得她有权利来医院
And I still think it's weird that she has the right
看他做检查这事挺怪的
to just show up at his doctor's appointments.
欧文 你只是暂时领养
Owen, you're fostering.
也许他们不会让你永久地领养
You might not get to adopt him.
我知道
I know.
我一直在试着把他想象成练习的宝宝
I keep trying to think of it as, like, a practice baby.
但是他也太可爱了
But he is such a cute practice baby.
好了
Okay.
把他当作橄榄球一样护好 我们走吧
Now, protect him like a football. Let's go.
好的
Okay.
不作评论 不作评论
No comment! No comment!
你来得太晚了
You're so late.
是被那些记者拦下来了吗
Did you get stopped by those reporters?
不是 是索非亚非常难过 她又哭个不停
No. I was dealing with a very sad Sofia. Sobbing again.
不想去上学
Refusing to go to school.
我用了好多亲亲抱抱才哄好她
I mean, I just -- I had to bribe her with snuggle time.
我还跟她保证明天我会在家陪她
And I promised her I would stay home with her tomorrow.
可怜的孩子 她不喜欢上学
Poor thing, she just hates school. And I don't...
我真是不知道该做什么好
I don't know what to do.
真是太糟了
That's too bad.
要不等到我会诊结束你也来亲亲抱抱我吧
Maybe you can bribe me with some snuggle time after my consult.
他的父母很爱他
His parents are loving people.
他们带他去加拉加斯做手术
They took him for a surgery in Caracas,
但没有人愿意做
but no one would touch it.
肿瘤就一直生长
And it kept growing.
他是个好孩子
He's a great kid.
你觉得你们可以帮到他吗
Do you think you can help him?
我们当然希望可以
We certainly hope so.
-抱歉 -没事
- Will you excuse me? - Yeah, of course.
你好
Hello?
之前的扫描显示已经侵袭到眼眶了
In these old scans, it's extending into the orbit
压♥迫♥到了视神经
and putting pressure on his optic nerve
是啊 这绝对是个麻烦
Yeah. That's definitely a concern.
我还有点担心他的气道
I'm also worried about his airway.
赫姆 他的头有一点倾斜
Helm, his head's tilted a bit.
-你能进去帮他调整一下吗 -好的
- Can you get in there and readjust, please? - Copy that.
需要调整一下角度
Just need another angle...
-好的 我喜欢朝这边躺着 -当然了
- Oh, good. This is my good side. - Totally.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking --
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表