一定让人无法忍♥受
Unbearable.
德卢卡 我需要你的帮助
Okay, DeLuca, I'm gonna need you to do me a favor.
看到了吗 完全吻合
Would you look at that? That is a perfect fit.
艾弗里医生
Dr. Avery?
2号♥手术室的谢博德医生需要你
Dr. Shepherd needs you in O.R. Two.
-我正忙着呢 德卢卡 -可是
- Little busy here, DeLuca. - Uh, yeah, but...
她正在给保·马蒂内做手术
she's got Beau Martinez on the table.
-他的下颚骨 -你在逗我吧
-And h-his jaw is... -You've got to be kidding me!
你竟然因为不知道怎么完成你的手术
I can't believe you called me out of a surgery
而把我从我自己的手术中喊出来
because you started something you don't know how to finish.
你说你不能把他的下颚骨拿走
Well, you said you wouldn't take his jaw apart.
-没错 -所以我来拿
- That's right! - So I took it apart.
我只需要你把它们再放回去
I just need you to put it back together again.
这玩意有点像我不擅长的乐高积木
It's a little like LEGOS, which I was never any good at.
这块我总是装不好
I can't make this piece fit.
我手上没劲
My arms are a little weak.
-你能 -好的
- Can you...? - Yeah.
准备好了吗
You ready?
能让我们单独待一会吗
Can you give us a minute?
我还活着吗
Am I alive?
你还活着
You are.
-老爸 -我在这 儿子
-Dad? -I'm right here, son.
不疼了
It's not hurting.
一点都不疼了
It doesn't hurt.
太棒了 太棒了
That's great. That's great. Great.
太棒了
Wow. That was incredible.
是吧 那样的笑容
Right? That smile?
就是我们工作的意义所在
That is why we do what we do.
这可不是什么勇敢和胜利
Nope. That was not bravery or victory.
这是愚蠢 你只是比较幸运
That was stupidity. And you got lucky.
你就是不能承认自己错了是吧
You just can't be wrong, can you?
德卢卡 把这当做一节课
DeLuca, why don't we look at this as a teaching moment, huh?
你看到她怎么做的了 你要意识到她
You saw how she handled that. You realize how lucky she is
多幸运能有我这么棒的医生帮她
that I'm as good as I am,
多幸运我不举报她
how lucky she is that I didn't report her to the medical board.
因为这就是那种会让人
Because this is exactly the kind of thing
重新评估她的
that would prompt them to reevaluate
行医执照的事情
her license to practice medicine.
懂了吗
Do you understand me?
-我懂了 -很好
-Yes, sir. -Good.
再这样下去 你的运气会用光的
You keep it up, and your luck is gonna run out.
你真该看看谢博德的所作所为
You should've seen what Shepherd tried --
小点声 我刚哄她睡着
Shh. I just got her down.
我们要谈谈你和麦琪的谈话还是怎么的
So, we gonna talk about what you said to Maggie or what?
为什么要谈这个
Why? Why would we do that?
我们从不谈有意义的事情
We never talk about anything that matters.
艾普丽尔 你这是怎么了
April, come on. What -- What is this?
蒙大拿
Montana.
我们从不聊在蒙大拿发生的事情
We never talked about what happened in Montana.
我没想到你想聊这个
Would you like to? I didn't realize we needed to.
杰克森 我知道
Look, Jackson, I get that
你把一切都区分的很好
you're really good at compartmentalizing.
我是你朋友 我是你的人
You know, like, I'm your friend, I'm your person,
我是哈瑞特的妈妈 有时候我们
I'm Harriet's mom, and sometimes we have sex
做♥爱♥做的事 而你也完全可以接受
and that's totally okay with you.
这些我都知道
I get it.
只是 我没法像你一样分得这么清
It's just that you are a lot better at it than I am.
蒙大拿的事让我很痛苦
Montana actually caused me pain.
我以为
Yeah, I thought I was...
我以为我很好 我以为我没事
I thought I was good. I thought it was fine.
但我好几个星期都在想 这算什么
But then I spent weeks wondering what it was.
如果什么都不算
And if it was nothing,
就 就只是 约炮
then it's just, like, casual sex.
那对我而言
Which, to me is...
我
I --
我们这么做 让我很痛苦
It causes me pain, - the way that we're doing this.
我 我不
And I -- I don't --
我觉得我最好还是搬出去吧
I think I probably have to move out.
-难以置信 -什么
- I can't believe it. - What?
梅根 还有格蕾做的
Megan. And what Grey did.
她这手术会让她名声大噪
I mean, that surgery is gonna put her on the map.
你和阿米莉亚谈过了吗
Did you talk to Amelia?
谈了 不是很理想
Yeah. Didn't go real well.
真遗憾
I'm sorry.
你知道她已经好几个月没回家了
You know she hasn't stayed at home in months?
好几个月
A lot of months.
她都不碰我
She doesn't touch me.
我们都
We don't...
她就不想嫁给我
She doesn't want to be married to me.
她说
She said...
什么 她说什么
What? W-What did she say?
欧文
Owen.
你 你结婚了
You -- You're married.
你 很矛盾
And you...are conflicted.
你
And you --
你是全世界我最喜欢的人
You are my favorite human on the planet.
如果我们想让关系更进一步
And if we are meant to be more in this lifetime,
那也不能 不能 背叛你妻子
it can't start with you cheating on -- on -- on -- on your wife.
她无所谓
She doesn't care.
但我在乎 你也在乎
But I care! And you care!
并且我了解你 欧文
And I know you, Owen.
我知道你会内疚 我知道你会羞愧
I know your guilt. I know your shame.
我知道出轨会给你带来什么影响
And I know what it'll do to you, so...
所以 目前我们就先保持
Let me stay your favorite person for now
做对方最喜欢的人 好吗
and you stay mine, okay?
好的
Okay.
我 我非常 我非常抱歉
I am s-- I am so sorry. I --
不 别 不用
No, no, no. No. No. No.
没关系 我们没事
No. We are okay.
我们没事
We are okay.
德卢卡医生 你还需要志愿者吗
Dr. DeLuca, you still looking for volunteers?
永远欢迎
Always.
我现在很有兴致想要庆祝一下
Because I am in the mood to celebrate.
好啊
Okay.
还有工具
Ooh! Toys!
我要紫色的
Purple, I think.
不 桃红色
Nope -- hot pink.
你真要把这些全扔掉吗
You're really getting rid of all of them, huh?
我连看都不想看到它们
I don't even want to look at them.
等等 你 你
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Y-Y-You --
这双挺好的 你也要扔掉吗
What about these? Y-You getting rid of these, too?
这是最不舒服的一双
These are the least comfortable pair.
你穿高跟鞋的时候踮着脚走路的吧
Only if you try to stand up in them.
讨厌
You're so...
-过来 -干什么
- Come here. - What? What?
坐好 那是我的鞋子了
Sit down. These are my shoes.
你非得到我工作的医院来
Did you have to come to the hospital I work at
找女人在核磁机器里 手♥淫♥吗
to have women... masturbate in the MRI?
你不觉得这会有一点点的不妥吗
You don't think that's the tiniest bit inappropriate?
没觉得啊
No.
等等 那 那是谁
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Who -- who is that?
核磁里的 你说是我的朋友
In the MRI. You said it was a friend of mine?
作为医生 我们努力消除病痛
As surgeons, we try to eliminate pain.
作为普通人 我们竭尽全力避免病痛
As humans, we just try like hell to avoid it.
有时间吗
You have a minute?
你又来嘲笑我了吗
Did you come to laugh at me again?
不是
No.
跟你说 我找到你丈夫了
You know, I-I found your husband.
-什么 -我找人查到他的名字
- What? - I hired a guy. I-I found his name.
我仔细查了查他
I looked him up. And...
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表