你在这里干嘛
What are you doing here?
保罗·斯塔德勒 奥兰多医院的
Paul Stadler, Orlando Medical.
我知道你是谁
Yeah, I know who you are.
抱歉 我们见过吗
I'm sorry. Have we met before?
你看起来是有些面熟
You know, your face looks kind of familiar.
克莱夫医生 谢博德医生说弗朗基的血管造影显示有出血
Dr. Karev, Dr. Shepherd said Frankie's angio shows a bleed.
呀
Yikes.
去做自己的事吧
Don't let me keep you.
实习生 你叫什么
Intern, what's your name?
赫尔
Helm. Like "Hellmouth" Without the "Outh."
别刷手 我要你找到威尔逊医生把她带到这里来
Don't scrub. I need you to find Dr. Wilson and bring her here.
你要我打给她吗
You want me to call her? ?
不是 我要你找到她把带她到这里来
No. I want you to find her and bring her here.
-别离开她 -为什么
- And don't leave her side. - Why?
按我说的做
Just do it.
怎么了
What's going on?
感觉到热了么
Heat getting to you?
我怎么不知道你在保罗·斯塔德勒手下学习过
How is it I never knew you studied under Paul Stadler?
说来话长
Uh, it's a... long story.
找不到更好的时机让他来交流一下了
Well, he couldn't have picked a better time to come and visit.
他正在手术室里
He's pitching in in the O.R.
什么
What?!
不行
No. He can't.
他是世界一流的外科医生
He's a world-class surgeon,
我们都太忙了 为什么不呢
and we're in a bit of a quagmire. Why not?
无论他跟你说了什么 都不是真的
Whatever he said to you, it isn't true.
你们不能相信他 他是个骗子
You can't trust him. He lies.
他说的所有事都是骗人的
He lies about everything.
纱布
Lap pads.
格蕾医生 听说你需要帮助
Dr. Grey? Heard you could use some help.
你是谁 请告诉我你拿了血来
Who are you? And please tell me you have blood.
没有 抱歉 但我有二十年的
No. Sorry. But I do have 20 years
手术经验
experience as a general surgeon.
那来吧
Then get in here.
她全身都在出血
Whoa, she's losing everywhere.
她所有的凝血因子都耗尽了
Yeah, she burned through all her clotting factors,
血库里面也没有更多血浆了
and I couldn't get any FFP from the blood bank.
我们开始吧 3-0号♥缝线给格蕾医生
Let's get started. 3-0 silk for Dr. Grey.
好的 那儿的出血快得到控制了
Okay. There. I'm getting control.
再打一个结
Another tie.
就在这儿
Right there.
很好
Good.
剪刀
Scissor.
感谢协助
Thanks for the assist.
我几乎救不回来她了
I almost lost her.
我会尝试的
I try.
我是梅瑞狄斯·格蕾
I'm Meredith Grey.
你叫什么来着
What did you say your name was?
保罗·斯塔德勒
Paul Stadler.
保罗·斯塔德勒
Paul Stadler?
很荣幸见到你 格蕾医生
Honor to meet you, Dr. Grey.
我们需要做一个胰脏未端切除术
All right, we need to do a distal pancreatectomy.
你喜欢吻合器还是手工缝合
Do you prefer harmonic stapler or oversewn closure?
手工缝合不需要电 所以
Well, oversew doesn't require electricity, so...
3-0号♥缝线 谢谢
3-0 silk, please.
我能结扎这个 就在这儿
I can ligate this one. I'm right here.
我想我们应该聊一聊我们避之不谈的事
Well, I guess we should talk about the elephant in the room.
祝贺你获得哈珀·艾弗里奖
Congrats on your Harper Avery.
弯血管钳
Kelly clamp.
我甚至没有过第一轮
I didn't even make it past the submission round.
我研究光导纤维在微创手术里的应用
I study fiber-optics for minimally invasive surgeries.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
我是乔·威尔逊的朋友
I'm friends with Jo Wilson.
血管钳
Clamp.
看好脑电图 有异常及时告诉我
Get an eye on the EEG, tell me if there's any slowing.
明白
Got it.
我来准备分流器 然后就能栓塞了
I'll prep the shunt, and then we can embolize.
是什么花了赫尔这么久
What the hell is taking Helm so long?
嗨 我是来替换赫尔的
Hi. I'm here to replace Helm.
不 不行 你是来找她的
No, you're not. You're here to find her.
转身出发吧
Turn around and go.
你要我去找赫尔医生吗
Y-you want me to find Dr. Helm?
是的 还有威尔逊医生
Yes! And Dr. Wilson and bring them here.
快去
Stat!
你叫他们这么做有什么目的吗
Is there any point to this intern treasure hunt,
还是完全为了好玩
or is it just for fun?
我们结扎了他颈部的血管
We ligated the blood vessel in his neck.
重新上了叶克膜 现在已经稳定下来了
He's back on ECMO, and he's stable.
他在重症监护室完全稳定后
You will be able to see him as soon as
你就可以见他了
he's settled in the ICU.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
我很想拥抱你们 但是
Oh, I really want to hug you, but...
不用了 我们理解
No, no. Please. Totally understand.
-谢谢 -没事
-Thank you. -Okay.
抱歉弄脏了你的上衣
Sorry about your blouse.
我现在觉得他还活着和我能洗个澡是一样的快乐
Is it bad that I'm the same amount happy
我这样想会很坏吗
that he's alive as I am that we can shower now?
我觉得洗澡更开心会不会很坏
Is it bad that I'm happier about the shower?
夹子
Clip.
乔·威尔逊
So, Jo Wilson.
她说过有关我的什么事吗
Has she said some things about me?
我只能想象
I can only imagine.
她是喝醉的时候告诉你的吗
Was she drunk when she told you?
抽吸 再拿几块纱布
Suction and laps, please.
我觉得布鲁克想要的是稳定的生活
I think what Brooke craved from me was stability.
我是说 就如她被如何养大一样
I mean, the way she was raised.
她母亲抛弃了她
Her mother abandoned her.
她高中睡在她的车里
She lived in her car in high school.
我以为我能帮助她 拯救她
And I thought I could help her -- save her.
有几年 她 她一直很好
And for a few years, I mean, she was -- she was great.
但并没有持续很久 她并不稳定
But it didn't last because she's not stable,
她一直不想听
and she wasn't able to hear that -- ever.
她会变得
She would get...
如果你一提她需要帮助她就会变得很糟糕
just awful if you tried to mention that she needed help.
我希望
I wish...
但她消失了 带着很多我的钱
But she vanished -- with a lot of my money.
如果一切她都想通了
Hey, I mean, if she's got it figured out,
那都无关紧要了
then that's all that matters.
如果她开心 我也开心
If she's happy, I'm happy, too.
血管钳
Clamp.
终于找到你了
Finally. ?
你要干嘛
What do you want?
我
I...
克莱夫医生说要我找到你 带你去他那儿
Dr. Karev said I had to find you and bring you to him.
我不能和你分开
And I'm not allowed to leave you alone.
分流器放好了
Shunt's in.
漂亮 克莱夫
Nice work, Karev.
来人帮我读一下消息
Somebody read that.
是威尔逊医生
It's from Dr. Wilson.
我很安全 在格蕾的观摩室里 赫尔和我在一起
"I'm safe, in Grey's gallery. Helm is with me.
现在来不了 待会就来
Can't come right now but will soon."
我觉得你应该会想知道诺克斯女士情况很好
Um, I thought you would want to know that Ms. Knox is doing fine,
现在正和宝贝女儿在一起呢
and she's hopelessly in love with her baby daughter.
我确实想知道这个消息
Yes, I did. I wanted to know that.
有看上的吗
Find anyone promising?
没有 没有
No, no.
我只是在消磨时间
I was just -- I was killing time
还在排队鲜血
while I'm in line to give blood.
看看这家医院
Look at this hospital.
所有这些因网络而已的混乱
All this chaos because of the Internet,
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表