噢 贝蒂啊 天啊 你好
Oh! Betty, goodness. Hi.
很高兴见到你
It's nice to meet you.
所以选了儿外科吗
So...peds surgery?
怎么没选整形外科呢
What happened to plastics?
你很走运 我放弃了
Lucky for you, I dropped it.
伙计 你呼吸或者吞咽的时候
Okay, bud, when you breathe or swallow,
有不舒服的感觉吗
does that feel uncomfortable?
所以 你还在西雅图吗
So, you still in Seattle?
天啊 不 当然不在了
God, no. Got the hell out.
萨克拉门托 在那里遇到了我的丈夫
Sacramento. Met my husband.
他很聪明 善良 忠诚
He's intelligent, kind, faithful --
跟你完全不是一类人
not your crowd at all.
好了 看起来是卡在支气管了
Okay. Well, it looks like it's lodged in his bronchus.
做X光检查吧
Go ahead with X-rays.
这是什么情况
What was that about?
没什么
Nothing.
去拿胸部和腹部的影像
Get chest and abdominal films.
-时刻注意一下他的脉搏氧饱和度 -阿历克斯 等等
- Keep an eye on his pulse-ox. - Alex, wait.
如果你想选个便宜些的地方 没事的
If you want to do - a cheaper place, that's fine.
我们想给凯普娜多少就给多少
We can give Kepner whatever budget we want.
乔 我们能放下这件事吗
Jo, can we just drop it?
阿历克斯 这只是愚蠢的婚礼预算而已
Alex, it's a stupid wedding budget.
给我一个数字有多难
How hard is it to give me a number?
所以 会有人来接我们还是
So, is someone gonna come get us, or...?
是的 我们马上带他上楼
Yeah. We're gonna bring him up right now.
好的
Okay.
你和克莱夫订婚了吗
Are you and Karev engaged?
是的
Yeah.
祝你好运
Best of luck with that.
谢谢你这么做
Thank you for doing this.
天啊 这是件乐事
Oh, my gosh, it is a treat.
我几乎从来没有治疗过健康的孩子 而这就是一个
I rarely get to treat healthy babies, and this is one.
那样做会不会对他有什么影响
Doesn't that bother him?
不 不 他有对光反射
No, no, no. He's just reacting to the light.
这是件好事
It's a good thing.
如果你愿意可以凑近点 他是你的
You can come in closer if you want. He's your...
来看看屈曲和旋转 确定有没有髋关节发育不良
All right. Let's flex and rotate to check for hip dysplasia.
太好了
Oh, yeah!
他既强壮又灵活
He's super strong and limber.
简直就是未来的运动员
He's a future Olympian!
看看这两条有劲的腿呀
Look at those strong, powerful legs.
这是他从我那儿遗传的
He gets those from me.
我是我们足球队跑得最快的
I was the fastest kid on my soccer team.
教练叫我闪电博尔特贝蒂
Coach called me "Lightning Bolt Betty."
这是我最不喜欢的事情了
Okay, this is my least favorite part,
但利奥需要 我保证我会很快结束
but Leo needs this, and I promise I'll be super fast.
我也真的很害怕针头
You know, I get really squeamish around needles, too.
你想跟我一起出去吗
You want to step outside with me?
好了 让我们迅速结束
All right, let's make it really quick,
迅速 迅速 迅速 然后
really quick, really quick, really quick. A-a-and...
我真的很蠢
So stupid.
怎么了
What is?
我去买♥♥了条裙子
I got a dress.
为了今天我特意去买♥♥了条裙子
Like, I went out and got a new dress for this.
就像利奥会知道我穿没穿裙子似的
Like Leo would know if I'm wearing a dress or not.
他可是个医生啊
This guy's a friggin' doctor.
我能为他做什么
What can I do for him?
你饿了吗
You hungry?
我今天没吃早餐 要饿死了
I skipped breakfast. I'm dying.
来吧 我买♥♥单
Come on. It's on me.
梅毒护士
Syph Nurse.
抱歉
Sorry?
他们就是这样叫我的
That's what they called me --
梅毒护士
"Syph Nurse."
整座医院都知道
It was all over the hospital.
出过很多笑话
A lot of laughs.
我是被克莱夫感染的 但是没人叫他梅毒医生
And I got it from Karev, but nobody was calling him "Syph Doc."
抱歉 这太糟糕了
I'm sorry. That's awful.
拜托 我已经不在意了
Oh, please. I'm over it.
我应该闭嘴的 但你人似乎很好 所以
I should shut up, but you seem pretty great and, just...
你知道他对第一任妻子出轨了吗
You know he cheated on his first wife?
-谁告诉你的 -没有人
- Who told you that? - Nobody.
他出轨的对象是我
He cheated with me.
我那次有点失去道德高地了
So, I kind of lost the moral high ground on that one.
客观地说 他们还没结婚
And to be fair, they weren't married yet,
所以对他来说没有那么糟糕
so it's slightly less horrible on his part.
好吧 我很感激你了
Well, I appreciate that, I guess.
但那是很久以前了 人是会变的
But that was a long time ago. People change.
是啊 当然了
You're right. Absolutely.
话又说回来 去做一下检查又不会怎么样
Of course, it couldn't hurt to get tested.
我看了他的X光片
Okay. I reviewed his X-rays.
玩具卡在右主支气管了
The whistle is lodged in his right mainstem bronchus.
我想在它造成支气管痉挛之前把它取出来
I'd like to get it out of there before it causes a bronchospasm.
你同意吗
You good with that?
你是医生 听你的
You're the doctor.
在分离上颌动脉后
And after we dissect the internal maxillary artery,
我们继续消除肿瘤负荷
we'll continue to remove the tumor burden
避免损伤到眼眶底
and prevent compromise to the orbital floor.
我还是觉得我们应该把整个肿瘤都取出来
I still think we should take the whole tumor out.
-我们不那样做 -但是为什么
- We're past that. - But why?
迪亚哥还需要一次又一次地回到这里
Diego is going to have to come back here time and time again,
冒着每次都会大出血的危险
and risk bleeding out every single time.
我们可以现在就做骨移植
We could just do a bone graft right now.
-这太冒险了 -冒险
- It's too risky. - "Risky"?
杰克森 所有事都有风险
Jackson, everything is risky.
手术都有风险
Surgery is risky.
不久之前 你还做了咽喉移植手术
Not too long ago, you did a throat transplant.
那个医生在哪
Where's that guy?
那才是迪亚哥今天需要的医生
That's the guy Diego needs today.
这没那么简单
Yeah, well, it's not that simple.
就是这么简单 如果你不是担心负面媒体
Yeah, it is that simple. It should be that simple --
-这就应该很简单 -我没有
- if you weren't so concerned with getting bad press. - I'm not!
好吧 也许我有
Fine. Maybe I am, all right?
但那只是因为我很担心基金会
That's only 'cause I'm concerned about the foundation.
但你为什么现在会这样想
But why are you even thinking about that right now?
我确定凯蒂·西门斯没有这么想
I'm sure Katie Simmons isn't thinking about that.
-谁 -凯蒂·西门斯
- Who? - Katie Simmons.
今早新闻上都是她
She was all over the news this morning.
她当时是在神经科第三年
She was a 3rd-year neuro.
被骚扰 欺凌 给钱打发
She was harassed, assaulted, paid off.
她放弃了学医
She dropped out of the program.
现在是一个服务生
She's a waitress now.
-你觉得她会考虑基金会吗 大嘴巴 -赞同
- Do you think she's thinking about the foundation, Hellmouth? - Preach.
我没有想去轻描淡写
All right, I'm not trying to diminish the trauma
受害者的创伤经历
experienced by these victims, all right?
但如果基金会没了
If you take the foundation down,
72家医院也会一起消失
that's 72 hospitals that go down with it.
还有每个在这里工作的人 再乘以72
Every single person in this hospital -- multiply that by 72.
我们说的是上千份工作 上千个家庭
We're talking about thousands of jobs, thousands of families.
我以为 在这么多人里面
You know, of all people, I really thought
你能理解我
you would understand.
理解什么
Understand what?
我们成长的家庭并不简单
We're not exactly raised by people who were easy.
不 你没资格这样说
No. You don't get to do that.
你没资格把我妈妈跟你祖父相提并论
You don't get to compare your grandfather and my mother.
我妈妈得奋力斗争
My mother had to fight tooth and nail
才能获得现在的成绩
for every inch of ground she gained.
哈勃·艾弗里拥有一切
Harper Avery had everything...
唯一就是缺失了正直得体
except decency.
我们准备好了 手术室准备好了告诉我
We're ready. Let me know when the O.R. Is prepped.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表