No, no, wait, wait. It's not reperfusion.
是他的脖子 他需要颈椎牵引
It's his neck. He needs traction.
我来 我来
I got it. Got it.
没错 是颈椎的原因
Yeah, it's his neck.
上帝啊
Oh, God.
他们真的在盯着我看
They really are all staring at me.
我会死吗
Am I gonna die?
不太可能
It's not...unlikely.
他们也在盯着你
They're staring at you, too!
没错 但我的头部没有
Yeah, but I'm not the one
被一位女医生扶着固定住
who has a lady doctor attached to my cranium.
你不会死 但如果你不停说话
You're not gonna die unless you keep talking
扭来扭去 就不一定了
and moving unnecessarily.
请不要动了
Now, hold still.
他们为什么这样盯着我们
Why are they all staring at us like that?
因为你们长得和我们的朋友很像
Because you look exactly like our friends,
我们一起实习的伙伴
people we were interns with.
简直一模一样
You look exactly like them.
-我们俩都像吗 -都很像
- Both of us? - Both of you.
真诡异 我觉得很难受
Well, this is creepy, and now I'm uncomfortable.
比之前更难受了
Even more uncomfortable, if that's possible.
他是什么样的
What's he like?
跟我很像的那个人
The ...the guy that...that I remind you of?
他名叫乔治 生前是位英雄
His name was George. He was a hero.
生前
Was?!
行了 克雷格 别大惊小怪的
Stop, Greg. What are you doing?
我不想触发你们过去的回忆
I don't want to be a trigger for your memories.
我就是我 他就是他 就这么定了
I want to be me and him to be him, so let's do that.
别盯着我们看
Stop looking at us!
我们不是你们的朋友
We are not your friends!
-还真是不可思议 -是吧
- It is uncanny, though. - Right?
马上就怀孕30周了 是个男孩
I'm almost 30 weeks. It's a boy.
他的名字叫贾斯珀 他很健康
His name's Jasper, and he's perfect.
20周做超声孕检时 他非常健康
He was perfect at his 20-week ultrasound.
我刚刚晕倒 可能是因为压力太大
So I think I just passed out, like, maybe from stress.
-看到了吗 -看到了
- You see that? - Yeah.
什么 这是什么
What? Oh, my God, what is it?
丽莎 你得了绒毛膜血管瘤 是一种
So, Liza, you have a chorioangioma, which is a --
肿瘤 在胎盘上吗
A tumor. On my placenta?
没错 你是医生
Exactly. Are you a doctor?
住院医生
A resident.
我每次都按时进行孕检
I've gone to every prenatal appointment.
不错过每次超声检查 按时补充维生素
I've had every ultrasound. I've taken every vitamin.
说明肿瘤生长很迅速
They grow really quickly.
这么大的肿瘤 十分危险
And at this size, they can be very dangerous.
我认为 你晕倒的原因
I think that you passed out
是你出现了镜像综合症
because you're having mirror syndrome.
-我镜像反映了胎儿的情况 -没错
- So I'm mirroring the symptoms of my baby. - Yes.
那么他呢 他的情况很危急
So, he's...He's what? He's in distress?
他有积液 心脏负荷很重
He has hydrops. His, uh, heart is struggling.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我们可以在不分娩的前提下
I think that we can remove the tumor
将肿瘤摘除 但必须马上手术
without delivering the baby, but we need to do it right away.
好消息是 万一不得不分娩
And the good news is if I do have to deliver,
你已经怀孕29周半
you're at 29 1/2 weeks,
新生儿存活率很高
so the survival rate's really high.
需要为你联♥系♥亲属吗
Do you want us to call anyone?
不用 我是单亲妈妈
No. I'm having this baby alone.
我妈妈知道会疯了的
And my mom would just freak out.
我的陪产伙伴 被我逼着坐过山车
And my birthing partner's trapped in a roller coaster
结果却被卡在里面了
that I made him ride.
没别人了 你能留下吗
So... Will you stay?
你能留下陪我吗
Will you stay with me?
略微诡异 但我能勉强接受
Little weird, but I'm gonna roll with it.
格蕾 走吧
Grey, come on.
我这脱不开身 艾弗里
I'm a little busy here, Avery.
她不能动 不然我朋友的脊髓
She can't move, or my friend's spinal cord
会因骨折而受到严重损伤
will get severed by the fracture.
-珂莱欧 闭嘴 -谢谢你
- Cleo! Shut up! - Thank you!
我可不是你朋友
I'm not your friend, remember?
别用那种语气和我说话
You can't talk to me like that.
我乐意 因为我正扶着你朋友的脑袋
Except I can because I'm holding his head in my hands,
也就是说 我把控着他的呼吸
and, by extension, the air in his lungs.
很艰难 我热死了 手也酸疼
It's hard. I'm hot. It hurts.
所以请你闭嘴 我才能集中注意 保持稳定
So please shut up so I can be still and concentrate.
坚持住 我上来帮你
Hold on a second. I'm gonna come up there and help, all right?
我帮你减缓一些压力
I'm just gonna relieve some of this pressure.
往我这靠
Okay, lean back into me.
放松手臂 这样就好多了
Rest your arms. Okay? There we go.
我们会错过颁奖礼吗
Are we gonna miss the Awards?
现在看来 会的
Yeah, it's looking that way.
什么颁奖礼
What awards?
慢着 你们要去参加哈珀·艾弗里颁奖礼吗
Wait, are you going to Harper Averys?
等等 天啊
Wait. Oh, my God.
格蕾 传说中的梅瑞狄斯·格蕾
Grey? Is she Meredith Grey?
没错 他是杰克森·艾弗里
Yeah, and that's Jackson Avery.
我的天啊 克雷格
Oh, my God, Greg!
外科之皇在亲手给你做牵引
You have surgical royalty tractioning your head right now.
-是吗 -他全班倒三 孤陋寡闻 别理他
- Really? - Bottom third of his class. Whatever. Ignore him.
您是我的神
You're gods to me.
沃伦医生 我这有名病人
Dr. Warren, I have a patient
局部皮肤中度烫伤
with intermediate partial thickness burns
起因是炸漏斗蛋糕的油锅被撞飞
from the funnel-cake oil that flew when --
我不用知道细节 贝洛医生
I don't need all the details, Dr. Bello.
好的 塞洛仿用完了
Right. Um, we're out of xeroform.
在药品柜里有
Well, it's in the supply closet.
也没有 我查看过了
It's not. I checked.
那就去中心供应室拿
Then you have to go to central supply.
在哪
Which is where?
他在我脸上缝针
He's trying not to scar my face!
请你体贴地滚开 别打扰
Could you kindly support him in that?!
德卢卡
DeLuca.
带贝洛去中心供应室
Show Bello where central supply is?
腹壁移植术 您的灵感从何而来
How'd you get the idea for the abdominal wall transplant?
我卧室墙纸上的一个洞
From a hole in my bedroom wall.
如果你赢了 获奖感言里千万别提这个
You should not say that in your speech if you win.
同志们 20分钟内不动身
People, if we're not wheels up in 20 minutes,
就赶不上颁奖礼了
we will miss the show,
我们不出席 颁奖礼就废了
and we are the show.
就快搞完了 凯瑟琳
We're almost there, Catherine.
我的天呐 那位是凯瑟琳·艾弗里吗
Oh, my God, is that Catherine Avery?!
拜托 赶紧的
Oh, please.
韦伯医生 我们准备好了
Dr. Webber, we're good.
-好的 -好吗
- Okay. - Okay?
好了 大家都听着
Okay, people, listen up.
牵引钳和固定针都准备好了
We've got the traction tongs and the pins ready to go.
我们现在可以转移这位病人
We have access to remove this patient.
我们将慢慢地把他抬到轮床上
We are gonna lift him slowly onto the gurney
与此同时格蕾医生会继续护持着他的脖子
while Dr. Grey continues to secure his neck.
他躺到轮床上后
Once he is down,
我就开始给他加上负重
I am going to start to add on the weights.
都听明白了吗
Do we understand?
明白
Yes.
好了 听我数
Now, on my count.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
小心 小心
Easy. Easy.
好了 小心 我从云霄飞车上下来了
Okay. Easy. I'm out of the roller coaster.
我从云霄飞车上下来了
I'm out of the roller coaster!
嘘 别说话
Shh, shh, shh.
现在开始上紧固定针
Tightening the screws now.
加码负重
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表