I am young, smart, pretty. I should be dating.
我就该趁年轻 好好利用自己的优势
I should be taking advantage of my relative youth.
而我现在 却为了枪伤和朋友争论
And instead, I am fighting my friends over gunshot wounds.
这算什么事啊
What is that?
恭喜你的个人生活将得到升华
Congratulations on your personal breakthrough.
现在先帮忙 把这血管的末端控制住
Now help me get distal control of this artery.
什么声音 是不是那个应用
What was that?! Was that the app?!
有心动配对的人了吗
Do I have a match?!
大卫·M
"David M."
棒呆 回复大卫·M 我们今晚就见面
Great. You tell David M. that I will meet him tonight.
什么 慢着 这是有规则的
D-- Whoa, whoa, whoa! N-- Uh, There are rules.
你不能这么稀里糊涂地见面约会
You can't just go setting up dates willy-nilly.
你甚至都没看过他的简历
You haven't even looked at his profile!
我厌倦了深思熟虑
I'm tired of overthinking things.
-我要立即行动 给我6-0缝线 -不行
- I need to take action! 6-0 prolene! - No...
你应该做的是 在公共场合约见
What you need to do is set up a date in a public place.
让你的朋友们都知道你去哪了
Make sure your friends know where you're going.
并且确保你有脱身的办法
And always have an exit strategy.
回复大卫·M 今晚和他见面
Tell David M. I will meet him tonight
晚上8点 就在医院大厅
at 8:00 P.M. in the lobby.
-够大胆 -太大胆了么
-Ooh, bold. -Too bold?
虽不至于鲁莽 但确实够大胆
Not gun-in-the-oven bold, but bold nonetheless.
她还真是幸运
She's lucky the bullet didn't injure
子弹没有伤及肠道或主要血管
her bowel or any major vessels.
为了个男人 做这种事
How dumb do you have to be
她是得有多蠢
to do something like that for a guy?
想找个不蹲监狱的男朋友 真的很难吗
Is it really that hard to find a boyfriend who isn't in jail?
她才18岁 就为了个男人射了自己一枪
She's only 18, and she's already shot herself over a man.
天啊 索菲亚一转眼就要步入青春期了
Oh, God. Sofia's gonna be a teenager in like 5 seconds.
我还没准备好迎接叛逆期 早恋
I am not ready for puberty and dating and...
愚蠢的男朋友 或女朋友
idiot boys... or idiot girls.
德卢卡医生
Uh, Dr. DeLuca.
衷心邀请你参加今晚的
I hope you'll be able to join us
实习医生联谊会
for the, uh, new intern mixer this evening.
感谢您的邀请 韦伯医生 我乐意参加
Oh, thank you, Dr. Webber. I'll love to attend.
我的职业生涯中 从病人身体里
I've pulled a lot of strange things
取出过各式各样的东西 今天还是开眼界了
out of bodies in my career, but this?
我听说过体内藏枪的
I've heard stories of guns in the body cavity,
今天也是头一次见
but I've never witnessed one until today.
我曾经从一名妇女身体中取出一万现金
I once pulled $10,000 in cash out of a woman
她想把钱藏起来 不让前夫发现
who wanted to hide it from her ex-husband.
我取出过一个瓷娃娃
A porcelain doll.
病人说他跌倒了 才会进去的
Said he fell on it.
他们总拿跌倒当借口
They always "Fell on it."
还有手电筒
Flashlight.
一罐灰
A jar of ashes.
啤酒瓶
Beer bottle.
淋浴喷头
A showerhead.
我从一位男脱衣舞者的生殖器中取出了一支笔
I pulled a pen out of a male stripper's penis.
他说想用来签名
He said he wanted to sign autographs with it.
搞定了
All right.
欢呼吧 各位
Congratulations, everybody.
一个680克重的手♥枪♥宝宝出生了
It's a beautiful 1-pound, 8-ounce baby pistol.
我曾想象过 终有一天能遇见
Non pensavo che l'avrei mai visto in vita mia,
没想到是在这里 枪道
ma invece eccolo qua -- Gun-gina.
听起来很有诗意 是什么意思
That sounds pretty. What does it mean?
枪道 意思是塞了一把枪的阴♥道♥
Gun-gina? It's a gun in a vagina.
你说的没错 相比吃刚出炉的饼干
You're right. This is just as much fun as eating warm cookies
喝免费的香槟到微醺 这手术一样有趣
and getting drunk on free champagne.
我想哈莫尼更愿意享受阳光沙滩
I'm sure Harmony here would like to be on a beach
喝着朗姆酒 弹奏尤克里里
drinking a rum punch and playing a ukulele,
但我们都得面对困难
but we all have to do hard things.
调整手术台 承认吧 谢博德
Tilt the table. Admit it, Shepherd.
你就是无法独♥立♥完成这台手术
You weren't ready to take the training wheels off.
你想要有人保驾护航 没什么丢脸的
You wanted some hand-holding. No shame in that.
我核准过了 你是能胜任的
I cleared you, so you're technically ready.
-技术过硬 心理却脆弱无比 -糟糕
- Hand is mighty. Mind is weak. - Crap.
出血了
Something's bleeding.
-出血量大 -糟了
- Fast. - Oops.
也许你是对的 你可能真的没准备好
Maybe you're right. Maybe you weren't ready.
我不建议这么做
I wouldn't do that.
试试岩上静脉的两端
Try the bipolar on the superior petrosal vein.
我才不管你的做法
I don't care what you'd try.
你提议的机会已经没了
Your turn for suggestions is over.
我控制住了出血
Okay. I got the bleed.
如果你愿意 我去找个住院医生来帮你
I can call for a resident to come help you if you want.
简直无法想象 我居然一直把你当导师
You know, I cannot believe I ever considered you a mentor.
你很无礼
You're rude.
-我才不想听你的指责 谢博德 -你冷漠无情
- Yeah, I-I-I don't need your insults, Shepherd. - You're callous.
我都不该进这手术室
I'm not even supposed to be in this O.R.
那走吧 我不需要你了
Well, then go. I don't need you.
你不是说 联合手术是这位病人最大的机会么
Well, I thought a combined approach was this patient's "best shot."
之前是
It was.
我取出肿瘤了
I got the tumor.
看吧
See?
我说过 你完全能独♥立♥完成这台手术
I told you you could do it alone.
表现很好 威尔逊
Good job in there, Wilson.
你的表现 很耀眼
You really...shone.
行了 请你别这样了
Okay, okay, please, just, can you stop it?
别再这么对我 我又不是玻璃做的
Can you stop treating me like I'm made of glass?
我放弃在论文中署名
I didn't put my name on the paper
是为了防止他找到我
because if I do, then he will find me,
他会杀了我的
and he will kill me.
我做了选择
I made a choice,
但这个选择并没有伤害我
but that choice doesn't make me a victim.
我不认为你是受害者
Listen, I don't think you're a victim.
你曾陷入糟糕的境地 但你成功摆脱了
You were in a bad situation and you got yourself out.
你是生存者
You're a survivor.
我对你很友善 是因为阿历克斯要求的
And I was nice to you because Alex asked me to be.
什么
What?
他爱一个人的表现
That's the kind of dumb stuff he does
有时就是这么傻傻的
when he loves someone.
不过我选你当助手 不是因为他
But I didn't put you on my service because of Alex.
我选你当助手
I put you on my service
是因为你有能力站在这
because you earned the right to be there.
还有 你是否在论文上署名
And it doesn't matter if your name
并不重要 威尔逊
gets put on papers or not, Wilson.
唯一重要的是手术室里的表现
The only thing that matters is what happens in there.
我的那些假笑 像不像变♥态♥连环杀人犯
All that smiling make me seem like a serial killer?
像 还像犯药瘾的幼儿园老师
Yeah. Or a preschool teacher with a drug habit.
再敢越界 我就亲自停你的职
Overstep again, and I'll suspend you myself.
谢谢你 格蕾医生
Thank you, Dr. Grey.
我一直听说
You know, I've always heard that
鲑鱼的心脏只有两个心室
salmon had two-chambered hearts,
还从没亲眼见过
but I'd never seen one before.
伙计们 今天我们都不是医生
Guys, can we not today. Like, we're not doctors today.
只是一群游艇上的男人
We're men...on a boat.
我们刚刚解剖了一堆鱼
We just dissected a dozen fish.
今天我们每个人都操刀手术了
We've pretty much all did surgery today.
话说 德卢卡 你为什么会擅长杀鱼
Oh, speaking of which, DeLuca, why are you so damn good at that?
我父亲以前常带我和姐姐一起钓鱼
My dad used to take me and my sister fishing when we were kids.
我父亲经常把我锁车里 他自己去钓鱼
Yeah, my dad used to leave us in the car while he went fishing.
我以前都没有妹妹 没想象那么糟
I never had a sister until now, and it's actually not bad.
-感觉还不错 -相信我 一点都不好
- It's pretty cool. - Trust me, it's not.
我妹妹以前经常唱歌♥剧 巨难听
You know, my sister used to sing opera, badly,
扯着嗓子吼
at the top of her lungs!
就因为她知道我很讨厌歌♥剧
Just 'cause she knew I hated it.
我以前叫我姐 哥们
I used to call my sister my brother.
我姐姐把我朋友都睡了个遍
My sister sleeps with all my friends.
还有这种事
Is that right?
你赢了
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表