你还相信这个软件吗
and you trust it with your heart?
能省不少时间
Well, it saves a lot of time.
是浪费时间
It wastes time.
整天盯着屏幕
All the slapping the screen for hours.
如果你不能看着她们的眼睛
And -- and how do you know if you have a connection
你怎么知道你和她真正心灵相通
if you can't look in that woman's eyes?
线上交友就要和那些
Online is like dating one of those, um,
窗户上没有脸的娃娃约会一样
window dolls with no faces.
人体模型
Mannequins.
是啊
Yeah.
照片看起来也许很性感 但面对面
A photo might be sexy, but until you're face-to-face
交流 分享自己的情感时
to talk, listen, share your passions...
这样才知道是否能擦出真正的火花
only then do you know if there is electricity, you know?
离手
Clear!
我们有血了
We have blood.
乔的前任来了
Jo's ex is here.
我知道 我刚刚和他一起做的手术
I know. I just operated with him.
-什么 他是个疯子 -是啊
-What? He's a psychopath. -Yeah.
他有很多想对她说的
He had a lot to say about her.
比如
Like what?
都不是真的
It's not true.
都不是真的
It's not true.
他说的是真的 但他扭曲了是非
He takes the truth, but he -- he twists it
变成了他自己编的故事
and changes it to fit his own story.
都不是真的
It's not -- it's not true.
你是乔·威尔逊 我知道你是什么人
You are Jo Wilson. I know exactly who you are.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
好了
Okay, loaded up the last rig.
我们现在没事了
I think we're good for now.
不 我们忘记了什么
No. We're forgetting something.
我们没忘什么 凯普纳
We're not forgetting anything, Kepner.
这就像一场沙尘暴一样
It's like a sandstorm.
我们被困了 风沙遮住了我们的眼睛 然后
We got slammed, it was blinding, and then,
风暴平息的时候 你无法恢复正常生活了
when the dust settles, you can't switch your brain back to normal.
你拜托不了那种
You can't shake the feeling like
总有什么事情忘了的感觉
something slipped through the cracks.
错了 停 停
Wrong. Stop! Stop!
"拉里·基斯 病后状态"
"Larry Keys, status post..."
后面的我看不清了
I can't read the rest of this.
-是你写的 -不 我知道
- It's your handwriting. - No, I know.
全弄脏了 "胸部X线"
It's all smudged. Uh, "Chest x-ray, 14:09."
是两小时前了
That was two hours ago.
找到他 找到他
Oh, found him, found him, found him!
好的
Okay.
气管大出血
Okay, gross bleeding through his trach.
好吧 我们把他带到手术室去
All right. Let's get him up to the O.R.
控制出血
and control this bleeding.
他的导气管快撑不住了 没法去这么远
He's losing his airway. He's not gonna make it that far.
-拿辆急救车 -好的
- Let's get a crash cart. - All right.
好了坚持会 基斯先生
Okay, hang tight, Mr. Keys.
我得撤掉你的导气管 插入呼吸管
I need to remove your trach and put in a breathing tube.
我需要一个8-0的咽鼓管
I'm gonna need an 8-0 ET tube.
我不大看得清楚 出血太多了
I'm not gonna be able to see. There's too much blood.
我们得控制出血
We got to control the bleeding.
这样吧 我可以用导气管压住血管
Here. I can compress the vessel right through the trach.
怎么啦
?What's wrong?
-我还是看不到 -好吧等等 等等
- I still can't see. - Okay. Hang on, hang on.
好了 往灯光的方向看
All right. Look for the light.
-看到了吗 -看到了 好了
- You see it? - I see it. Yeah, okay.
-看到了 -好的
- I got it. ?- Yep, yep. Okay.
好的
Okay.
好了好了
All right. ?All right.
好了
Okay. All right.
沙尘暴
Sandstorm. ?
我觉得可以让他们别跟了
I think we can call them off.
赫尔都不准我离开她的视线
Helm hasn't let me out of her sight.
她只是在听从命令
She was just following instructions.
她跟着我去了厕所
She followed me into the bathroom.
真的跟我进了小隔间
The actual stall.
你们可以走了
Hey. You guys can leave.
谢谢
Thank you.
我本想自己来的 但当时在做手术
Look, I would have come myself, but I was stuck in surgery.
-弗朗基怎么样了 -他没事
- How's Frankie? - ?He's okay.
我们及时给他止血了
We were able to stop the bleeding from his AVM in time.
你想怎么处理可这件事
How do you want to handle this?
我想离婚
I want to be divorced.
我再也不想看到他
I want to never see his face ever again.
我和你一块去
I'm coming with you for that.
不行 你不能靠近他
No, you are not going anywhere near him.
我当时有机会本该杀了他的
I should have killed him when I had the chance.
这就是为什么不行
Which is exactly why.
艾利克斯 我们没事的
Alex, we've got this.
她不会单独和他相处的
She is not going to be alone with him.
帕克
Parker?
我听说你用除颤仪
I was told you used a defibrillator
在血库煎键盘
to fry the keypad on the blood bank.
-大家需要用血 -我不想听任何理由
- People needed blood - Hey, I don't want excuses.
我想知道你还能干嘛
I want to know what else you can do.
发生了什么
Um, what's happening?
你知道手♥机♥上的细菌量
Did you know that cellphones have 10 times
是一个普通公共厕所马桶坐垫的十倍吗
more bacteria than an average public toilet seat?
厉害了 手术服呢 麦琪
Cool story. Where are the scrubs, Maggie?
我们没有他们机器的密♥码♥
Oh, we don't have the code for their machine, so...
所以我呼叫过了 应该马上会有人来了
So, I called down, and somebody should be up any minute.
好吧 我们得回医院去
All right, we got to get back to the hospital.
我没有手♥机♥
I mean, I don't have my phone.
都不知道发生了什么
I don't know what the hell's happening.
如果你想围着浴巾在医院里转悠
Well, if you want to walk around this hospital
请随意
in your towel, you can be my guest.
所以怎么办 我们等着
So, what? We wait?
我们等着
We wait.
你带离婚协议了吗
You have the divorce papers?
如果你不介意的话 格蕾医生
Uh, if you wouldn't mind, Dr. Grey,
我想单独和
I'd like to have a moment alone with --
我介意 我要呆在这里
Actually, I do mind. I'm gonna stay here.
那行吧
Okay then.
我们把这一切了结了吧
Let's get this done, shall we?
搞定 这样更快
We've got it. It's faster this way.
我真为你开心 乔
I'm really happy for you, Jo.
我希望这能给你带来
I hope this brings you...
真正的平静
some real peace.
这是你应得的
You deserve it.
我们应得的
We both do.
你不值得任何好东西
You don't deserve anything good.
你就是个怪物
You're a monster.
你做的对 一切都结束了
You did great, and it's over.
不不 没有 我得找罗宾斯
No. No, it's not. I need Robbins.
罗宾斯在哪
Where's Robbins?
我敢肯定联邦局只关注常见攻击模块
I'm sure the feds are focusing on common attack vectors
因为那是规定
because that's protocol.
但如果是我 我会对我们的服务器
But if it were me, I'd do offline forensic analysis
进行线下分♥析♥
on our servers.
太好了
Fantastic. Yes.
现在去跟他们说
Uh, now go tell them that.
怎么啦
Uh, what's the problem?
我们就假设这么说吧
Let's just say that, hypothetically,
我被证实入侵联邦服务器
I was convicted of hacking a federal server,
假定的惩罚就是
as part of my hypothetical sentence,
我不准再这样
I'm not allowed to manipulate computers
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表