绝对不行
Absolutely not.
我知道 但如果发展成严重感染
I know, but if it develops into a serious infection,
那孩子就有危险
then you're putting the baby in distress,
母子都有危险
and then both of you will be at risk.
如果我死了 我的宝贝和2岁孩子就失去母亲
And if I die, my new baby and my 2-year-old lose their mother,
这让我们大家都有危险
which would put us all at risk.
我知道你上一胎分娩困难 我知道 但
I know that you had a difficult delivery last time. I do. But --
她差点死了 因为这些药
She almost died! From the medications.
那我们就不打硬膜外麻醉
So we'll skip the epidural,
直接采用普通麻醉
and we'll go straight to general anesthesia.
这不是更糟糕吗
Isn't that even worse?
肯定有其他可以尝试的方法
There's got to be something else we can try.
什么都行
Anything.
拜托了
Please!
腹部没问题 我把探视镜取出
Belly looks good. I'm pulling the scope.
你知道吗 人们不该在重要问题上寻求意见
You know, people shouldn't ask big questions
除非是他们已经知道答案
unless they already know the answer.
我在毕业舞会前邀请了艾米丽·杰米森
I asked Emily Jamison the day before prom.
她答应了 我们走路去 然后我跟她第三垒了
She said yes, we walked there, and I got to third base.
凯普纳也许就穿着完美裙子
Kepner probably had the perfect dress
给了那男孩一朵花 让他别在外套上
and gave the dude a flower to pin on his jacket.
我猜男孩名字是约翰
I bet his name was John.
-或曼森 简短名字 -然后
- Or Mason. Something clean. - Then, afterwards --
我们在吉米家喝了奶昔 很棒
We had...milkshakes at Jimmy's, and it was awesome.
一整晚都很美好
The entire night was awesome,
我希望和杰米也是这样 因为他们才16岁
and I want that for Pete and Jamie because they are 16.
我想让他们保留少年的纯真
Let them have their teenage ideals
因为很快他们会长大 然后意识到
'cause soon they'll grow up and realize that,
不管许下多少承诺
you know, no matter how many vows you make,
到最后都只身一人在空荡荡的新公♥寓♥里
you still wind up in a new apartment, all alone,
孩子也离开 一大半时间不在家
without your kid half the time.
别在胸口的花叫胸花
The flower's called a boutonniere.
他的名字是约瑟夫
And his name was Joseph.
我查了你到格蕾-斯隆医院后
I've checked your mortality rates
你的患者死亡率
since you arrived at Grey-Sloan.
是0.9%
It's a 0.9%.
德里克是1.3%
Derek's was 1.3%.
你的成绩比他还好 而且他还没有脑部肿瘤
Yours is better than his, and he didn't have a brain tumor.
我在你这看到的是成功
All I see here is successes
和顶尖的外科医生
a-and surgical firsts.
你没有伤害这些人 艾米莉亚
You didn't hurt these people, Amelia.
但你却伤害了那些爱你的人
But you are hurting the people that love you.
如果你不让他们帮助你渡过难关
If you don't let them help you through this,
你就给了他们更深的伤害
you'll hurt them a lot worse.
你可以跟任何人在一起 为什么是里格
You could've had anyone! Why Riggs?
他追我的
He pursued me.
你拒绝了
And you resisted.
是的
I did.
然后我投降了
And then I gave in.
为什么
Why?
他打动我了
He got me.
他理解
He knew what it was like
失去挚爱的感受
to lose the one you love most in the world,
他也从没有想过
and he didn't imagine for a minute
去取代德里克
that he could ever replace Derek.
让我很触动的是
I'm so impressed with how far you've come
你已经学会去倾诉自己的感受了
in talking about your feelings.
都是你的功劳
Well, you taught me well.
好吧 那我对自己很满意
Well, then, I'm so impressed with myself.
你和里格都感受着一样的痛苦
You know, both you and Riggs share the same pain,
但死亡和推断死亡
but there's a big difference
是很不同的
between presumed dead and dead-dead.
你觉得我是嫉妒了 但我不是 我很生气
You think I'm jealous. I'm not. I'm angry.
我很生气 因为我对梅根坦白了
I'm angry because I made myself very clear to Megan,
然后他却做了这事 让我看起来像骗子
and then he went in there and made me look like a liar.
但 这的确如此
But -- That's fair enough,
但这不是你生气的原因
but that's not really what you were angry about.
-不是 -不
- It's not? - No -- Ah! Ah!
卡尔医生
Dr. Carr?
静脉注射胺碘酮 开始打点滴
Bolus him with amiodarone, start a drip,
马上呼叫玛吉·皮尔斯
and page Maggie Pierce right away.
好的
Okay.
我们是不是该休息一下
Shouldn't we take a break?
不需要
No need.
我已经做好决定了
I've come to a decision.
我们要做决定吗
Were we waiting for one?
这个地方肯定不值得投资
This place is clearly not worth the financial drain,
我不想要基金会
and I don't want the foundation
或是家族名字跟这扯上关系
or the family name anywhere near it.
我会撤资 就这样
I'm pulling the funding. Done.
如果没资金 我们就完了 马上完了
If the foundation pulls out, we'll fold. Immediately.
不关我事
Not my problem.
你没错
You are not wrong --
-我们已经花了很多钱了 -几百万
- We have spent a lot of money. - Millions.
是 我们花了几百万是为了创造更多
Yes, we've spent millions in order to make more,
但这经历了火灾和水淹
but there was smoke damage and water damage,
我们本可以只做修补
and we could've just repaired it,
但是我们去改善了
but instead we improved it
因为这已经很久没有设计改进了
because we hadn't had a design update in many years.
如果我们想吸引
And if we want to attract
和留住选择性手术的客户群
and retain elective surgery clientele,
这些才是医院主要的收支来源
which is this hospital's primary source of income,
我们需要这样做
we needed one!
先生 一位住院医师导致了火灾
And, sir, a resident set a fire...
因为她想救一位被绑♥架♥的孩子
because she was trying to save a child from being kidnapped.
新闻上全是这位住院医师的英勇事迹
And that same resident's bravery has been all over the news.
所以我建议你
So I suggest to you that
如果现在撤出资金 必定会导致公众不满
to pull our funding now would prompt a public outcry
给你们基金会带来公♥关♥噩梦
and bring about a PR nightmare for your foundation!
好吧 保留医院资金
Fine. The hospital can keep its funding.
但你被辞退了
But you're fired.
凯瑟琳 你能带贝离去其他地方
Catherine, can you take Bingy somewhere else
让她发脾气吗
to have her feelings?
我需要在房♥间里打电♥话♥
I need the room to make some calls.
他的肺部必定全是血栓
He must have showered small emboli to his lungs.
如果当时血块破裂的时候梅不在
If Mer hadn't been with him when the clot broke,
他现在早就死了
he'd be dead by now.
我甚至都不知道她在接受心理治疗 你知道吗
I didn't even know she was in therapy. Did you?
食道超声心动图稳定
TEE looks good.
我们之前就不讨论这些事
Not that we talked about that stuff.
现在更是什么都不谈
Now we don't talk at all.
她都不跟我说话 除非是朝我吼
She doesn't talk to me unless it's to yell at me.
我以为你跟梅根和好如初了
I thought you were getting back together with Megan.
并没有
Not exactly.
你也没有跟梅瑞迪斯在一起
And you're not with Meredith, either.
没 她根本不想跟我有任何关联
No. She couldn't want less to do with me.
我都不知道我在这有什么意义
I'm not really sure why I'm even still here.
加大抽吸
Increase the suction.
他应该跟格蕾在一起
He should be with Grey
因为我不会棒打鸳鸯
because I don't keep people from the people they love.
这10年来 我不能和自己爱的人在一起 这很难受
I was kept from the people I loved for 10 years. It sucked.
放慢 别把伤口撕裂了
Okay. Slow down. I don't want you to tear your sutures.
不 你不想我好起来
No, you don't want me to get stronger
-离开这里 -梅根 别这么说
- and get out of here. - Megan, come on.
因为你自己婚姻不幸福
Just because you are in an unhappy marriage
不代表每个人都要跟着你一起受罪
doesn't mean that everyone else has to be unhappy with you.
什么 我才没有这样做
Wait. That's not what I'm doing!
你去跟你老婆分手
You went to go break up with your wife,
她对你很差 所以你继续跟她在一起
she was extra mean to you, and so you stayed with her.
没这么简单
It's more complicated than that.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表