Jasper is out, Liza. Aah.
好了
Okay, good.
指出下腔静脉
Now show me the inferior vena cava...
和主动脉的位置
Mm-hmm. ...and the aorta.
你是个天才
Wow. You are a natural.
肯定是随你妈妈
You must get it from your mom.
也随我爸
My daddy, too.
我要像他一样做一名脑科医生
I'm gonna be a brain surgeon like him.
是吗
You are?
我想他了
I miss him.
你想你妈妈吗
Do you miss your mom?
每天都想
Every day.
你知道我妈妈会说什么吗
Want to know what my mom would say?
她会说
She would say,
即使你妈妈不在这里
"Even though your mom's not here,
她也永远与你同在
she's always with you."
欧麦利还有很长的路要走
O'Malley's got a long road ahead.
-他不是欧麦利 -我知道
- This isn't O'Malley, sir. - I know.
不过想想他挺好的
And call me sentimental, but it's nice to think of him.
很多实习生
Most of the interns
过几年我就记不清了
just blur together over the years,
可我忘不了欧麦利
but O'Malley -- I can't forget.
能救他一命总是不错的
And it'll be good to be able to save him,
即使是个假的
to save this O'Malley.
宝宝还好吧
Is he okay?
你那边怎么样
How you doing over there?
他在50%氧气环境里适应的不错
He's doing well on 50% O2.
所以他没事了
So he's okay?
他需要供氧
Yeah, he's gonna need some oxygen
然后在监护病房♥待几天
and spend some time up in the NICU,
不过你可以在我把她带走之前
but you can hold him for a minute if you want
抱她一会儿
before I take him up.
准备好了吗
You ready?
给你
Here he comes.
谢谢
Thanks.
他撑得过去吗
You think he's gonna make it?
我觉得没问题
I do.
他肯定能撑得过去
I think he is going to make it.
你是开始威胁我了吗
Oh, no. So, you're threatening me now?
是吗
Is -- Is that how you're gonna do this?
你不想
You turned away
当麻醉师了
from a career in anesthesiology
就因为你觉得无聊想当个外科医生
because you were bored and you wanted to be a surgeon.
现在你又无聊了
Now you're bored again.
感觉你根本没有定性
Starting to sound like a man with commitment issues.
你能 听着
Can't you just -- Look.
你能不能当我只是去实习一年
Can't you just think of it like I'm taking a fellowship year,
学点让我开心的新知识
learning something new, something that makes me happy?
你是我住院总的头号♥人选
You were my front runner for Chief Resident!
这都不能让你开心吗
Can't that make you happy?
我想做点能让我肾上腺素飙升
I want a job where all this adrenaline
的工作并不是什么坏事
that's coursing through me is a good thing.
我不是不想作外科医生了
I-I'm not saying I don't love surgery,
没准哪天我就又回来了
and I'm not saying that I won't come back to it someday.
我只是想趁着我还年轻
I'm saying that while I'm young enough,
去尝试一下 我们都不会希望
I want to try this because I don't want to live with a ghost,
-和一个鬼魂生活在一起的 -鬼魂
- and neither do you. - A ghost?
要是我勇敢的去尝试
Yeah, the ghost of who I might have been
可能已经是别人的鬼魂了
if I'd been brave enough to try.
玛兰达
Miranda?
杰克森打电♥话♥来了 你有空吗
Jackson called. Do you have a minute?
有
I do.
阿历克斯 要是你想知道她的近况
Alex, if you want to know how she is,
直接打给她就是了
you should just call her.
给伊兹打个电♥话♥
You should call Izzie.
不要
No.
没事的
No, it's okay.
不要
No.
我不需要打给她
I mean, I-I-I don't need to call her.
我知道她过得怎么样
I know how she is.
她
I mean, she's, uh --
她结婚了 有三个孩子
she's married with three kids,
住在一个绿树成荫的地方
and she lives somewhere, I think, uh, kind of woodsy?
她是个外科医生 每天去上班
And she's a surgeon and she goes to work every day,
她不雇家政 所以她的房♥子总是很乱
so she refuses to hire help, so her house is always a mess.
而且到处都是圣诞装饰
And it has Christmas decorations all over it
她不让她老公把那些玩意取下来
because she won't let her husband take them down.
那些小玩意闻起来像松饼
It smells like muffins, and she's --
而她在一旁傻笑
she's smiling.
当我想象她的样子的时候 她总在笑
When I picture her, she's always smiling.
我觉得这样挺好 不用给她打电♥话♥
I don't need to call her because I want it to stay that way.
想她就像和你在一起一样开心
I picture her as happy as I am with you.
你把她的人生都幻象出来了
You imagined a whole life for her?
这可比好奇好玩多了
Oh, yeah. It's way better than wondering.
她怎么样了
All right, well, how is she?
她很好 失血有点多
She's good. She lost a lot of blood,
不过我们已经结扎了她的下腔静脉
but we had to ligate her transected IVC --
他们都是英雄
They were superheroes. Both of them.
我从来没见过这样的事
I've never seen anything like it.
闭嘴
Nobody asked you to talk. Right.
我们完事了 带她去病房♥
We're done here. You can take her to recovery.
小乔治呢
Hey, how's Baby George?
他已经在病房♥了
He's in recovery.
小伊兹呢
And Baby Izzie?
小伊兹有孩子了
Oh, Baby Izzie has a baby.
太好了
Oh, that's so good!
艾弗里奖就快公布了 格蕾医生
Um, the Harper Averys are about now, Dr. Grey.
我知道
I know. I know.
我们猜你会希望能在现场
Well, we thought you might like to be there.
什么情况
What is going on?
掌声有请凯瑟琳·艾弗里医生
Please welcome Dr. Catherine Avery.
非常感谢大家
Thank you so much.
晚上好 女士们先生们
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.
能为今年的哈珀·艾弗里外科创新奖颁奖
It is my distinct privilege and honor to award
我感到无比荣幸
this year's Harper Avery for Surgical Innovation.
这个奖是以我的一位朋友命名
This award is named for my dear friend,
今年 我们永远地失去了他
who we lost this year
这也赋予了今年的奖项更加特殊的意义
which makes this award ever more meaningful.
哈珀·艾弗里是个性格非常复杂的人
Harper Avery was a very complicated man.
但他对医学创新的热爱是纯真的
But his love for medical innovation was pure,
而纯真一词也非常好地描述了今年的获奖者
and that describes this year's winner.
好了 闲话少说
So, without further ado,
哈珀·艾弗里外科创新奖
the Harper Avery for Surgical Innovation
获得者是
goes to...
梅瑞狄斯·格蕾医生
Dr. Meredith Grey!
代表她来领奖的是
Here to accept on her behalf --
杰克森·艾弗里医生
Dr. Jackson Avery.
谢谢
Thank you.
了不起
Incredible.
知道自己很有可能会得奖
Knowing very well that she might win tonight,
格蕾医生还是选择留在西雅图
Dr. Grey opted to stay in Seattle.
因为有创伤患者来院
A trauma came in,
而她知道自己是最适合接诊的医生
and she knew that she was the right doctor for the job.
正是由于这样的品格 我非常骄傲
That's one of the many reasons that I'm so very, very proud
能与她成为同事和朋友
to call her my colleague and my friend.
我想绝大多数人都会觉得
Now, Dr. Grey has experienced more loss in her life
格蕾医生的生命中已经失去了太多
than I think most of us would deem fair.
她失去了她的妹妹 莱西·格蕾
She lost her little sister, Lexie Grey,
我想她一定很希望能亲临今天的现场
who I know would love to be here tonight with us.
她失去了丈夫 德里克·谢博德医生
She lost her husband, Dr. Derek Shepherd,
他非常确信格蕾医生肯定能取得今天的成就
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表