好吧
All right.
为什么 为什么后面会成了医生
Why would -- why did you become a surgeon?
我意思是 医生是个很艰难的工作
I mean, what we do is really hard.
你怎么学会工作的
Where did you learn to work?
我想 很长一段时间 我都不需要工作
I guess, for a long time, I didn't.
我觉得 我大部分的童年时光
I think, uh, I spent a lot of my childhood
尝试去逃避现实
avoiding the inevitable, you know?
假装我能掌控自己的未来的走向
Pretending that I had a say in my future,
尽管我的妈妈祖父都是医生
with my mom being who she is and my grandfather.
我
I...
是啊
Yeah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
为什么
For what?
这是我这么久以来
That's the first time all day I've felt good
第一次觉得我的童年也挺好的
about my childhood.
那我就说感谢上天
Yeah, well, I said thank God
我们来自不同的家庭
we are from different families.
你想表达的是这个意思吗
Oh, is that what you meant by that?
是啊
Yeah. ?Mm-hmm.
是的 这个 还有
I mean, that and, um...
还有什么
And what?
这挺好的 是件好事
Uh, you know, just that's good -- It's a good thing.
家庭没有定义我们
It doesn't define us.
我们也不是真的有什么血缘关系 所以
We're not actually related, so...
我们没有任何束缚 我是这样觉得
we can be whatever we want to be, I guess.
嘿 来了
Hey. There he is.
这是你手♥机♥
Oh. Here, your phone.
他们从急救直升机拿下来了
They got it from the medevac.
糟了
Oh, crap.
怎么了
What happened?
27个贝莉的未接来电
27 missed calls from Bailey.
你不用陪着我的
You don't have to stay with me.
我没事
I'm okay.
我知道
I know.
嘿
Hey.
很高兴你跟珍妮有机会聊天
Really happy you and Jenny had the chance to talk.
她全都告诉我了
She told me all about it.
她什么都没说
She didn't say anything.
都是我说的 都是我
It was me. It was all me.
是的 一直都是你的错
Yeah, it was always you.
别靠近 斯达勒医生
Okay, walk away, Dr. Stadler.
不 不 她是个骗子
No, no. She is a liar.
她有病
She is pathological.
什么女人会改了名字
I mean, w-what kind of woman changes her name
一声不吭就离开他的丈夫
and disappears on her husband without a word?
你知道她对我做了什么
Do you know what that did to me?
他对我的声誉和职业生涯有多大的影响
What that did to my reputation, to my career?
你只给人带来伤害
You are...torture.
让他们身处地狱
You are hell.
你毁灭他人的生活
You walk around and you ruin lives,
没人能阻止你
and no one ever stops you.
他们 他们就相信你
They -- they just believe you.
为什么 因为你漂亮吗
'Cause why? 'Cause you're pretty?
因为你甜美吗
'Cause you're sweet?
你的美貌总会有消逝的一天 布鲁克
Your looks will fade one day, Brooke.
当容颜消逝了 剩下的才是真♥相♥
Your looks will fade, and you'll be left with the truth.
你把责任都推给身边的人
And you point fingers at everyone else around you,
但你才是魔鬼
but you're the monster.
保安请到住院医生3号♥休息室 立刻
Security to the residents's lounge on 3, stat.
你知道吗
You know what?
珍妮不需要这个
Jenny won't be needing this,
因为我们现在很快乐
seeing as how we're actually happy.
即使这样
That said...
我还是留着吧
I think I'll hang on to it.
这样我知道怎么找你
So I know where to find you.
没事
It's okay.
那个电♥话♥打得通吗
The phones are working?
打不通 但他不知道
No, but he doesn't know that.
还来一次 不是吧
Again? Oh, come on!
不 那是我
No, that was me.
为什么
Why?
我想确定我能做到
I had to make sure I could.
我做到了
And I could.
有效果了
It worked.
你确定
Are you sure?
行了
On!
哦 这个是我想的那个吗
On. Oh, oh. Is that what I think it is?
如果你想的是空调 对的 没错
If what you think it is is air-conditioning, then yes.
好吧 你是真的黑进了车管局
Okay, now, did you really hack into the DMV?
为什么要这样做
Why would you do that?
因为我的旧驾照上面的性别是女性
Because my old license referred to me as female,
我家附近的车管局说不能改
and the DMV where I was living wouldn't change it,
所以我就自己改了
so I did.
我是变性人 我骄傲 贝莉医生
I'm a proud trans man, Dr. Bailey,
但我希望他人先了解我
but I like for people to get to know me before
而不是在意我的私人医疗史
they find out my private medical history.
当然
Of course.
谢谢你的帮助 派克医生
Thank you for your service, Dr. Parker.
你是想跟我聊聊吗
I heard you wanted to talk to me?
是的
Yes, I do.
嘿 我不知道是不是该有个律师在场
Hey, I'm not sure if I should have a lawyer present,
但我想告诉你我很抱歉
but I, uh, wanted to tell you how sorry I am.
因为太热了
It was just so hot,
我真的不想吐你一身
and I really didn't want to throw up in you.
为什么要抱歉
Why the hell would you apologize?
你简直是英雄
You're a damn hero.
是吗
I am?
你救了我
You saved my life.
当然 没人会知道
Of course, no one would know,
看你像个病老鼠偷摸着进来
to see you creeping in here like a sick mouse.
站直
Stand up straight.
嗨 伙计 怎样
Hey, buddy. How you doing?
渴
Thirsty.
- 是好事吧 - 非常好
-That's good, right? -It is very good.
他出色完成了这个考验
He came through with flying colors.
因为你是个强者
Because he's a fighter.
艾利克斯医生 我知道我没死
Dr. Alex, I know I didn't die,
但你会娶我妈妈吗
but will you still marry my mom?
弗莱克 他做完手术还没清醒呢
Frankie! He's still loopy from surgery.
是的 这个很常见
Yeah, well, we see that all the time.
我们今晚密切观察
We'll keep a close eye on him tonight.
怎么了
What's wrong?
他又回来
He came back.
他已经走了 但我得叫保安
He's gone now, but I did have to call security.
那人♥渣♥
That son of a bitch.
他知道怎么找我
He knows where to find me.
他知道怎么找到我们
He knows where to find us.
你很安全 知道吗
You're safe, you hear me?
-你不会一个人的 -什么
- You're not gonna be alone. - What?
那这就是我的人生了吗
So that's just my life now?
我必须时时刻刻提防
I have to be guarded every second?
不 因为我们会去申请人身限制令
No. Because we will get a restraining order,
他再也不会踏进这家医院
and he will never set foot in this hospital again.
天啊
God.
我多希望他死了
I wish he was dead.
来吧 我们回家吧
Come on. Let's go home.
迪鲁卡
DeLuca.
你有兴趣跟我一起参加这个比赛吗
Are you interested in helping me out with this big contest?
我需要人代替爱德华兹 你有潜力
I need a new Edwards, and you've got potential.
真的吗 好 好
Yeah. Really? Yes. Yes.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表