-妈 -别
- Mom, come on. - No.
不管发生了什么 我都要走了
Whatever happens in there, I'm gonna leave here,
不管怎么样
for better or worse,
我的命运和身体要永久被改变了
with my life and body permanently altered.
我宁愿不要这样
And I would rather it not be for the worse.
不管你们在说什么
So, whatever this "Nothing" Is...
给我解决好
figure it out
因为在你们能集中注意力之前
because you're not cutting into me
我不允许你们在我身上动刀子
until I have your full attention.
在你的肝脏愈合的时候 形成了一个瘘管
So, as your liver was healing, a fistula developed,
就像在肝脏和小肠之前
uh, sort of an accidental bridge
偶然形成了一座桥梁
between the liver and the small bowel.
-听起来像是个设计上的缺陷 -是的
- Sounds like a design flaw. - It is.
得手术将它切掉
We'll have to go in and dissect it out.
很有诗意 是吗
Almost poetic, right?
我在寻找制♥造♥时空桥梁的方法
I'm searching for ways to make time bridges in space,
而在我体内却有了一座桥
and one forms inside me.
但可惜我讨厌诗歌♥
Too bad I hate poetry.
我尊重你的工作
See, I-I respect what you're doing,
但我担心你一个人在外
but I worry about you being out there all alone,
还要携带那么重的装备
working with all that heavy equipment --
-做些疯子做的事情 -不
- On a lunatic's errand. - No --
我明白
Yeah. I get it.
也许我永远都取得不了进展
I may never crack it.
但我不想做那个说"不"的人
But I never want to be a person who says, "No."
当你说"不"的时候 未来就被停止了
Like, you say, "No," - and you stop the future cold.
你所拥有的就只有你的过去 你的错误和后悔
All you have is your past, your mistakes, your regrets.
但当你说"也许" 整个世界就开朗了
But you say, "Maybe," And the whole world opens up.
过去的已经过去
The past is gone,
但有千万种未来供你选择
and there are a million futures you can have.
利兹 我要你深呼吸 好吗
Okay, Liz, I need you to take deep breaths, okay?
慢慢地深呼吸
Deep breaths slowly, slowly.
她很害怕 妈妈
She's scared, Mommy.
我知道 亲爱的
I know, honey. I know.
我知道你很害怕 我知道
I know you're scared. I know you're --
他只是笑了一下
It's just his laugh.
只是笑了一下 这太蠢了
It's just a laugh. This is so stupid.
我不应该让他们带走他的
I shouldn't have let them take him.
只是做个核磁共振
It's just an MRI.
没有辐射 他不会受伤的
There's no radiation. He's not gonna get hurt,
确保安全要更重要 好吗
and it's better to be safe than sorry, right?
你不能等一下吗
You couldn't wait?
你不能等到我不
You couldn't wait till I'm not --
我孩子不
t-till my baby's not --
再告诉我他的笑也许是因为
to tell me that my son's laughter might be --
利兹 真的不能等 好吗
Liz, I really couldn't wait, okay?
我很 我很抱歉 但是诺亚的笑
I'm -- I am so sorry, but Noah's laughs --
如果是癫痫的原因 那每次发作
if they are seizures, every time that they happen,
都会对脑组织造成伤害
they are doing damage to his brain,
我需要那些医生尽其所能
and I need those doctors to do everything that they can
让他尽快停下来
to make them stop them immediately.
亲爱的 我真抱歉我这么爱哭
Sweetie, I'm sorry I'm such a crybaby.
对你来说肯定很可怕吧
This must be pretty scary for you, huh?
这些大人的事情
All this grown-up stuff.
我只希望诺亚没事
I just hope that Noah's okay.
坚持住 坚持住
Okay, hold on. Hold on. Hold on.
我知道这很艰难
I know -- I know that it's really hard.
我知道这真的很艰难 但如果你动了
I know that it's really hard, but if you move,
会造成羊膜囊的破裂
you could rupture the amniotic sac.
如果羊膜囊破了 我就没法保证你孩子的安全了
And if it ruptures, then I can't help your baby.
-妈妈 -别动 我在 亲爱的
- Mommy. - Stay still. I know, honey.
艾拉 你能把她带走吗
You know what, Ella, can you please take her?
艾拉 我需要你把索菲亚带走
Ella, I need you to take Sofia.
预约一间手术室 给我准备些人手
Hey, book an O.R. And get me some orderlies, okay?
妈妈 我想和你在一起
Mommy, I want to stay with you.
索菲亚 现在我需要你出去一下
Sofia, I need you to get out of here now!
好了 利兹
All right, Liz...
我会把你的头部放低
...I'm gonna lower your head,
然后带你去手术室
and we're gonna take you to the O.R.
什么 手术室 我得先见诺亚
W-Wait. O.R.? I need to see Noah first.
我们没时间了
We don't have time.
会没事的 好吗
It's gonna be okay, okay?
我们得走了 现在就得走 走
We got to move. We got to move. Let's go!
停下
Stop it.
如果我们不能让他保持不动 扫描就不准确
If we can't get him to stay still, we can't get a good scan.
诺亚 什么东西是橙色的 英文发音像鹦鹉
Hey, Noah, what's orange and sounds like a parrot?
胡萝卜
A carrot!
你完全没在帮忙
You are zero help.
诺亚 怎么让一张纸巾跳起舞来
Noah, how do you get a tissue to dance?
放一个黑人到上面去
You put a little boogie in it.
我只是想听他真实的笑声
I'm just trying to hear his real laugh.
好了 诺亚 你和克莱夫医生
Okay, Noah, you and Dr. Karev
要一起玩个叫"雕塑"的游戏
are gonna play a game called Statue.
你们谁先动就输了
Whichever one of you moves first loses.
好了 "雕塑"游戏
Okay, Statue game.
准备好了吗 一 二 三
Ready? One, two, three.
是癫痫 对吗
They're seizures, right?
是的
Yeah.
是癫痫
Yeah, they are.
我赢了吗
Did I win?
我不知道那个律师有什么不好的
I don't know what was wrong with that lawyer woman.
她有成就 又有魅力
She was accomplished, and she was attractive.
麦琪也是 妈
So is Maggie, Mom.
这又不是一场比赛
This is not a contest.
是吗 那是什么
Oh, really? What is it?
别看着我 我没法帮你回答
Don't look at me. I can't answer that for you.
为什么
Why not?
我不懂你为什么就不感到失望
I don't understand why you're not more upset over this mess.
我很失望
Oh, I'm plenty upset.
-谢谢 -是吗
- Thank you. - You are?
不是对他们 凯瑟琳
Not with them, Catherine.
是对你
With you.
抱歉
Excuse me?
你孩子的一切事情都好得不能再好了
Nothing's ever good enough for your child.
我明白 你对杰克森的约会对象
I get it, that you have strong feelings
特别关心
about who Jackson dates.
任何一个父母都是的
Any parent would.
但这事与麦琪无关
This is not about Maggie.
与麦琪无关 因为她很优秀
No, it's not about Maggie -- because she's brilliant.
能力超群 为人善良
She's skilled, and she's kind.
麦琪和任何一个男人约会
And any mother in her right mind would be elated
他母亲如果是正常人 都会感到开心
that she'd deign to date their son.
-这就对了 -别跟我这么说
- Damn! - Don't "Damn" Me.
我为你祝福 孩子
You have my blessing, son,
但如果我发现你伤害了麦琪
but if I hear that you've hurt Maggie in any way,
我就会来找你的
I'm gonna come after you.
该死
Damn.
现在 你们俩最好决定
Now, you two let me know
我们今天还做不做这个史无前例的手术了
if we're doing this groundbreaking surgery today or not.
我还有病人在等着我呢
In the meantime, I got patients.
米歇尔
Michelle.
米歇尔 我们想给你道歉
Michelle, we want to apologize.
米歇尔 我们之前越界了
Michelle, we were out of line earlier.
现在我们已经解决了
We've settled our differences.
你允许的话我们已经可以重新开始了
We're ready to get back to work if you'll have us.
这真是一堆废话
That's a load of crap.
-是关于什么的 -别
- What's it about? - No.
他现在正在见的一个女人
It's about a woman he's seeing.
别 这不关米歇尔的事
No, that's not Michelle's concern.
也不关你的事
It's not even yours.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表