一天之内
In the course of one day,
约伯收到了四条讯息 分别传达了
Job received four messages, each with separate news
他的牲畜 仆人
that his livestock, servants,
和十个孩子的死讯
and 10 children had all died.
他仍是是忠实的信徒
He continued to be a faithful servant.
仍然赞美上帝 坚持不懈
He still praised God. He persevered.
-你们做了什么 -不是我们干的
- What did you do? - We didn't do this.
他兜里有我的名片 他们就给我打电♥话♥了
My card was in his pocket, so they called me.
我们当时在家睡觉来着
But we were at home. We were in bed.
有人能来帮我一下吗
Can I get a hand in here?!
赶紧去三楼主治医生的休息室
Go to the attendant's lounge on three.
不要跟任何人说话
And don't talk to anybody.
上帝在考验约伯的信仰
Job's faith was tested.
他通过了这个考验
And he passed the test.
有我们在 没事的
We've got you. Okay.
肇事逃逸吗
Hit-and-run?
对 他现在要醒过来了
Yes. He's just waking up now.
斯塔德勒医生 冷静点
Dr. Stadler, calm down.
我们在帮你疗伤 好吗
We're trying to help you, okay?
会感觉到有一点刺痛
Feel a little stick here.
-有嫌疑人吗 -我怎么知道
- Are there any suspects? - Why would I know that?
-好吧 他可不能死 -我没打算让他死
- Okay. You can't lose him. - I don't intend to.
我是说 你一定要救活他
I mean, you really can't lose him.
好的
I won't.
真是太"感谢"了 你帮了大忙
Oh. Thanks for the help.
还这么相信我
And the vote of confidence!
因为他有着坚定的信仰
And for his faith,
上帝加倍奖赏了约伯
God rewarded Job with twice what he had before.
赫尔姆 过来把他头部的伤口封好
Hey, Helm! Get in here and staple up this head lac
然后带他去拍CT好吗
and then get him up to CT, okay?
斯塔德勒怎么了
Hey. So, what happened to Stadler?
肇事逃逸 准备带他去拍CT
Hit-and-run. Sending him to CT.
韦伯把格蕾-斯隆医院的医疗创新比赛
Hey, uh, Webber just gave me
交给我负责了
the Grey Sloan Medical Innovation contest.
我有决定权 我有点慌了
The whole thing. Kind of freaking out.
因为你不想做这件事所以有点慌
Freaking out because you don't want it?
不是 我为什么会不想做
No. Why wouldn't I want it?
我还以为你也想加入竞争
Uhh, I just think you'd want to compete is all.
如果可以做裁判谁还想去竞争
Who wants to compete when you can be the judge?
每个人都想竞争
Um, everyone?
他 他耍了我
He -- He played me?
你是这个意思吗 韦伯医生耍了我
Is that what you're saying? Dr. Webber played me?
我可什么都没说
I said nothing of the sort.
不过 没错
But yes.
我先闪了
And now I'm gonna go over there.
他...
He...
谢谢你
Thank you.
凯普娜 我听说斯塔德勒医生
Hey, Kepner, I heard that Dr. Stadler was --
送他去拍CT了 他会没事的
He's gone to CT. He should be fine.
-你知道吗 -那就好
- And you know what? - That's good.
我重新考虑了一下
Um, I've been reconsidering it,
我觉得你完全有能力
and -- and I think that you're fully capable
自己组织那个比赛
of running that contest on your own.
我反倒觉得
I mean, I-I think --
-你经验老道 可以胜任这个工作 -不
- I think that your "Seasons" Make you the exact right man -- - no.
不行 你连考虑都没考虑就拒绝了
No? You didn't even -- You didn't even think about it.
谁捡到了就归谁 凯普娜
Finders keepers, Kepner.
你很幼稚 韦伯医生
That's very childish, Dr. Webber!
谁捡到了就归谁
Finders keepers!
卡琳·泰勒 30岁
Karin Taylor. 30 years old.
怀孕37周 宫缩明显
37 weeks pregnant with active contract--
不对 快生的病人要去产房♥
Nope! Very pregnant patients go to L&D.
距离我的预产期还有三周
I'm not due for another three weeks.
我丈夫的电♥话♥打不通 我希望这只是假阵痛
I can't reach my husband, so I'm hoping that this is false labor,
罗宾斯医生说会在这里见我
but Dr. Robbins said that she would meet me here.
罗宾斯医生 好的
Dr. Robbins? Okay.
她是我未出世孩子的医生
She's my maternal-fetal doc.
我的宝宝心脏有点毛病
My baby's got a -- a teeny heart defect.
好疼 阵痛又来了
Ohh! Ahh! Here comes another one.
我的天哪 太疼了
Hmm! Motherhumper! This hurts!
好的
Okay.
好了 到这边来
All right. Here you go.
保持呼吸
Just breathe.
我不想怀疑上帝
I don't like to question God,
但是这个设计实在是不合理
but I have got to wonder about this particular design.
对比一下婴儿头部的尺寸
I mean, the combination of the size of the baby's head
和女性阴♥道♥的大小 感觉实在是...
and the female anatomy, it just feels like...
一 二 三
One, two, three!
...太残忍♥了 上帝是不是有点小失误
...an odd act of cruelty, or, like, maybe a little bit of a slip.
也许他在做这件事的时候有点醉了
Like, maybe he was tipsy when he came up with it.
你懂得 上帝喜欢喝酒
I mean, we know God likes to drink
他都能把水变成酒
-- the whole "Water to wine" of it all.
感觉不用多想就知道...
It just doesn't seem like that far of a leap to think that --
-天杀的 这也太疼了 -好了
- Son of a fish! This hurts! - Okay.
你的宫缩非常频繁
These contractions are pretty close together.
我可以帮你做个简单的检查吗
Do you mind if I do a quick exam?
可以 好的 开始了
No? Okay. Here we go.
怎么了 你那是什么表情
Uh-oh. What's wrong? What's that face?
没怎么 只不过
Uh, n-no, nothing's wrong. It's just this baby's
你的宝宝不想再等了 我摸到头部了
not waiting for anyone, 'cause I can feel the head.
不要 如果我丈夫不在场他会死的
No, no, no. My husband is gonna die if he doesn't make it here.
因为我要杀了他
Because I am going to kill him!
-接电♥话♥ -病人进入紧急生产状态
- Answer the phone! - We've got a precipitous delivery.
赫尔姆 去拿生产用的工具还有保温箱
Helm, get an L&D tray and a baby warmer.
再把罗宾斯找来
And somebody find me Robbins!
玛兰达 抱歉
Miranda, I'm sorry.
可是老师们要上班
But it's a teacher work day and --
所以我才帮他报名参加科学营的
Which is why I signed him up for Science Camp.
你并没有 你让我帮他报名
No, actually, you asked me to do it,
可是我给忘了 抱歉
and I forgot, and I'm sorry.
他们把我的跟车学习调到了今天
But they changed my ride-along to today.
所以你现在是打算把两个十几岁的孩子留给我
Oh, so your plan now is to leave me with two tween-age boys
然后你可以出去跟朋友们
while you go ride around with your friends all day
坐着救护车兜风
in the ambulance.
我不是去兜风 玛兰达 我是要
Well, I'm not joyriding, Miranda. I'm gonna go on --
好吧 我现在不想跟你争论
Okay, we're not arguing right
你的职业发展方向是不是正确
now about your - questionable career choices.
我们是在讨论你没有照顾好孩子的事
We are arguing about your failure to secure childcare.
好吧 去吧 我会想办法的
Yeah, fine. Go. I'll think of something.
塔克来了
Hey! Tuck is here!
是的 他本来要去科学营的 可是我丈夫
Yes. He's supposed to be at Science Camp, but my husband --
科学营 我可喜欢科学营了
Ooh, Science Camp. I loved Science Camp.
不能错过 错过就太可惜了
They can't miss that. That's cruel.
-让我来吧 -什么
- Let me do it! - Hmm?
我能办个科学营吗 让我照看他们
Can I do a science camp? Can I take them?
等一下 我把行程取消 我马上回来
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm canceling a thing. I'll be right back!
好吧
Okay.
卡琳 放松 你表现很好
Okay, Karin, just relax. You're doing great.
感觉像是在排泄哈密瓜
I feel like I'm pooping out a cantaloupe.
好的 我们有办法
Okay. We can help with that.
-赫尔姆医生 -我在
- Um, Dr. Helm. - Mm-hmm?
你看到这里了吗 会阴
See this area right here, the perineum?
我需要你把手放在这里
I want you to place your hand right here
用拇指和食指做出"U"字型
and, with your thumb and index, form a "U."
这样可以释放部分压力
That'll help relieve some
并且防止阴♥道♥撕裂
of the pressure and keep her from tearing.
-撕裂 -撕裂
- Tearing? - Tearing?!
我们在想办法防止撕裂
We're preventing that.
就是吧...
It's just I -- Ooh.
我一直都...
I always, uh -- Hmm.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表