你想怎么做 胸肌肌瓣还是网膜的
What do you want to do? Pectoralis flap or omental?
怎么做啊 丧尸
What do you say, there, Zombie?
你 你听到诗了吗
Did you, um -- you hear the poem, too?
你说呢 快给我也写一首
Did I hear it? I want my own copy.
余意决兮胸肌
Pectoralis, methinks.
你醒了 谢天谢地
You're awake! Thank God.
感觉怎么样 是不是非常疼
How do you feel? Are you in a lot of pain?
那你还能见访客吗
Is it too bad for a visitor?
让我一一述说
Let me count the ways.
我爱你的深度 宽广 高度
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
延及到心灵 当不在一起时我感到
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
生命尽了还有全部的祈祷
For the ends of being and ideal grace.
我爱你的程度达到每天
I love thee to the level of every day's
不可或缺 就像太阳和烛光一样
Most quiet need, by sun and candlelight.
我慷慨地爱你
I love thee freely,
就像人类为正义而战
as men strive for right.
我纯洁地爱你
I love thee purely,
就像人类带来的称赞
as they turn from praise.
她肯定随时会出现的
I'm sure she'll be here any minute.
你怎么来了
Hey. What are you doing here?
她怎么了 出什么事了吗
Is she okay? Is everything okay?
没有 她很好 就是 星期二了
Yeah, yeah, she's fine. It's just Tuesday.
是吗
It is?!
时间过得好快啊
Ah, time flies.
你好啊 小宝贝
Hello, my ladybug.
见到你太开心了
It's to nice to see you.
你好
Hello. Hello. Hi.
见到你妈妈好开心啊
Mommy's so happy to see you.
你如果需要 我可以
If you need, I can, um,
多照看她一会儿
hang on to her for a little while longer.
没关系的
I don't mind.
对不起
Oh, hey. Sorry.
我还以为是送外卖♥♥的
Tho-- I thought you were the Kung Pao chicken.
谢谢你把她送来
Thank you so much for bringing her by.
我们 我们改天再聊
We'll just, uh -- - We'll just talk later, okay?
再见
Bye!
我还没等到你的消息
I was hoping to hear from you.
我还要赶飞机
I have a flight to catch.
所以我顺道过来看看
I thought I would stop in and see
你做好决定没有
if you had made a decision.
玛丽亚 我需要你们的聚合物
Marie, I need your polymer.
没有它我的工作就没法继续了
I can't continue my work without it.
我不能毁坏我母亲的遗产
I can't undo my mother's legacy --
因为她不能来这告诉我她的说法
not when she isn't here to tell me her side of it.
我可以给你很多钱
I-I can give you any amount of money you want,
但我不能那样做
but I can't do that.
我也不会那样做
I won't do that.
我理解
I do understand.
我知道你也一定能理解
But I know that you will understand
我会让我的公♥司♥
that I have an entire company
投入所有资源发展你的创意
that will dedicate itself now to this idea of yours.
我有我的聚合物 我还有你的科学理论
I have my polymer, and I have your science.
小肝脏会被命名为切罗内疗法
The mini livers will be known as the Cerone method.
玛丽亚 就完全没有商量余地了吗
Marie, is there some way -- anything.
还有其他途径吗
Is there some other way?
亲爱的 我知道这不公平
Darling, I know that it isn't fair.
不是你犯的错 也不应该由你承担责任
It isn't your crime, and it shouldn't be your burden.
我很遗憾 你母亲给你留下这样的烂摊子
I'm sorry that your mother left you to clean up her messes.
当然 这也是她一贯作风
Unsurprising, though.
对 我偷医疗废物
Yes, - I have stolen medical waste
去做我觉得非常高尚的事情
for what I believe to be noble reasons.
我还会给手术器械起名字
I have also been known to name my surgical instruments
因为很长一段时间 它们是我仅有的朋友
because, for a long time, they were my only friends.
我小时候 有三年时间
And for three years as a child,
我有一个幻想中的朋友 叫拉尔夫
I had an imaginary friend named Ralph.
但与此同时 我也是全班第一名
But, to be clear, I was also the first in my class --
我上过的所有班级 所有年级 所有学校
every class, every year, of every degree.
我会手语
I can do sign language,
我有教会任命 可以主持婚礼
I am ordained to perform marriages,
我会换汽车备胎
I can change a spare tire,
并且 《哈利·波特》系列的任何一本书
and I can tell you what happens by chapter
随便哪个章节我都能立刻告诉你它的内容
in every single one of the Harry Potter books.
所以 如果你被我的怪异吓着了
So, if I am undone by you,
你也一定一定能为我的优点着迷
then you should really, really be undone by me, too.
我幻想的朋友名叫佛罗多
Well, my imaginary friend was named Frodo.
我幻想了我自己的佛罗多
I created my own Frodo,
他是巨怪和妖精的混血
who was half-troll, half-gremlin,
他以我幻想中的敌人们的眼泪为食
and feasted the tears of all my imaginary enemies.
我也有怪癖 麦琪
I got quirks, too, Maggie.
我过去也有过痛苦
I got baggage.
就因为我是舞会国王
Just 'cause I was some prom king...
-四次国王 -连续四次当选
- Four times. - ...on-on four consecutive occasions,
我 也是有很多真正的痛苦的
I, um, still have real pain, you know.
我也有真实的创伤 会没有安全感
I got real wreckage and insecurities
比如 看这里
and, I mean, look at this.
今天早上见到你之后 我把一块治疗巾
I stapled a lap pad to my own hand this morning
缝到了自己手上
after seeing you.
所以 对 我想我确实为你着迷
So, yeah, I guess I am undone by you, too.
现在 天啊
Now, for God's sake,
我到底能不能约你吃饭
can I finally take you to dinner?
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
我之前没法适应任何地方 我一直在努力
I never fit in anywhere, and I kept trying.
努力让自己有归属感 但从来都没有用
I kept wanting to belong, but nothing ever worked out,
所以我就不停地换地方
so I had to keep moving.
也许 我是在逃离我的困境
Or maybe I was running from my circumstances,
逃离我自己
running from myself,
逃离所有有胆量爱我的人
running from anyone who dared to love me.
稍等一下 等一下
Just give me a minute. Just one second.
回来 阿历克斯
Wait, Alex.
就在这 我放在这的
It's right here. I put it right here.
别找了 阿历克斯 我还没说完
No, Alex, I'm still talking.
见鬼 我就放在这的
Damn it, it was just right here!
阿历克斯 我还没说完
Alex, I'm not done yet!
我的戒指去哪了
Where the freak is my ring?
阿历克斯 我正戴着呢
Alex, I'm wearing it!
创伤的心肌无法痊愈
Scarred hearts don't heal.
但时过境迁 创伤会改变
But over time, the scars can change.
我一直以为是我自己有问题
I always thought that there was something wrong with me,
我一直想要逃避 直到我遇到了你
and I always wanted to run until I met you.
你问题比我还要多 显得我太优秀了
You're so screwed up that you make me make sense.
我和你
You and me.
我们太合适了
We just fit.
我不想离开你 阿历克斯
And I don't want to leave you, Alex.
我想要一份伟大的事业
I want a great, big, giant career,
但我不想去没有你的地方
but I never want to go anywhere without you.
你是我的家
You are my home.
你是我的心
And you are my heart.
阿历克斯·克莱夫 你愿意娶我吗
Alex Karev, will you marry me?
会变得更平滑 更柔软
They can become smoother, softer.
-等等 这是 -这是愿意
- Wait, so that's a... - It's a yes.
愿意
...A yes.
当然愿意
It's a hell yes.
有些伤痕甚至可以消失
And some scars can even fade away.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表