剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Just figure it out as we go along?
走一步看一步
Maybe this didn't turn out to be
或许生活像我们初见时
The romance we thought it would be when we first met.
想象的那么浪漫
Well. It's more like choose your own adventure.
倒更像是"选择你自己的冒险"
Maybe it just wasn't the right time. Maybe it never will be.
或许时机不对 或许永远不对
What if it is?
如果对了呢
What if we're just too stubborn to see it?
要是只是我们太固执己见 不肯承认呢
I don't want to miss out.
我不想错过
Well... Neither do I.
我也不想
I don't have a ring
我没准备戒指
So this will have to do.
只好用这个凑合了
Rufus. What are you doing?
鲁弗斯
Marry me, Lily.
嫁给我吧 莉莉
Marry me.
嫁给我
I know that'll make me your... uh your fifth husband.
让我成为你的 第五任丈夫
So?
如何
Yes.
好
Give me your hand.
手给我
Come here.
过来
Hey. Don't worry about this.
别担心了
Okay? Everyone's gonna get over it eventually.
好吗 大家会逐渐忘掉的
When?
几时
Nate, high school is over. If I don't fix this tonight
内特 高中结束了 如果今晚不搞定
Some of these people will never talk to me again.
有些人再也不会理我了
And--and what happens next year?
还有明年怎么办
What... she does this to the next
让她对下一届的 瑟琳娜 内特 丹 布莱尔
Serena and Nate and Dan and Blair?
做同样的事
Well. What else can you do?
那你还能怎么办
It is too easy for her to sit behind a computer
在电脑前 不用看到自己造成的混乱
And not face the damage she's done.
太便宜她了
Wait. That's not true is it?
等下 这不是真的吧
No.
不是
But she doesn't know that.
可她不知道
You didn't get to use your gossip.
那条八卦没用上
Well here's something new--
新消息
I told chuck I loved him... again
我又跟恰克表白了
And he didn't say it back... again.
他又没回应我
Blair. I'm not gonna tell people that.
布莱尔 我不会去说的
Why not? I'm giving you what you need to be queen.
为什么不 这是你做女王的资本
I don't want to be queen.
我不想做女王
I just wanted a chance to have a life in school
当初我只是想在学校里吃得开
And look what it almost made me do.
看看那差点儿把我变成什么样子
That's the thing....
就是如此
You need to be cold to be queen.
做女王不能心慈手软
Anne Boleyn thought only with her heart
安娜·博林[伊丽莎白一世生母]感情用事
And she got her head chopped off
被砍了头
So her daughter Elizabeth made a vow never to marry a man.
所以她女儿伊丽莎白发誓永不嫁人
She married her country.
她嫁给了自己的国家
Forget boys.
忘了那些男孩吧
Keep your eye on the prize jenny humphrey.
把心思放在战利品上 珍妮·汉弗瑞
You can't make people love you
你不能让人们爱上你
But you can make them fear you.
但你能让他们敬畏你
For what it's worth
不论如何
You're my queen.
你是女王
I choose you.
我选了你
Thank you.
谢谢你
It's already been over an hour.
一个小时已经过去了
The bar's closing soon.
酒吧就要关门了
She's gonna come. I know she is.
她会来的 我知道
Whoa Whoa whoa. Wait. Wait.
等下 等下
Dan is gossip girl?
丹是八卦天后吗
Gossip girl? You crazy?
八卦天后 你疯了吗
Then what are you doing here?
那你来这儿干嘛
I loopt you. Are you waiting for gossip girl?
我路普特[定位软件]找到你 你在等八卦天后吗
Yeah.
是的
And I know you don't approve.
我知道你不赞成
I'm gonna go close the tab.
我去结下帐
This grudge match thing--
这种结梁子的事情
It d--it doesn't seem like you.
不太像是你的风格啊
What's--what's going on?
到底怎么了
I don't want to be irrelevant.
我不想被忽略了
Irrelevant? you're serena van der woodsen.
忽略 你是瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森
Gossip girl might be right about me
八卦天后对我的评价也许没错
But she's--she's wrong about you.
但对你的评价就是扯淡
Without serena van der woodsen
没有了瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森
Who would i have dreamt about?
谁还能做我的梦中情人呢
I might have spent my whole life on the outside
如果不是你带我进来
If you hadn't let me in...
我的一生都只会是局外人
Which i'm holding against you.
虽然是我所反对的
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, that makes sense.
这很合理啊
Wait. they're a team.
等等 来了一个连
Team of what?
什么连
Wait. Why are you all here?
你们都来干吗
I got a text saying to meet you.
我收到短♥信♥让我来见你
Yeah So did I. So did I.
是的 我也是 还有我
You wanted to meet gossip girl.
你想见八卦天后
Well look around. You just did.
看看周围吧 你已经见到了
I'm nothing without you.
没有你们我什么也不是
And while most high school friendships fade
大多数高中的友谊会渐渐褪色
It's my hope that what happened today will bond you forever.
我希望今天发生的事情能让各位永远团结
now that all my secrets are out
现在我没有秘密了
You have a clean slate...
你们的历史也清白了
Until college.
直到大学开始
Congratulations.
祝贺各位
I'm coming with you. oh.
我也要一起去上大学咯
Drinks on me. Yes.
我请大家喝酒 好耶
Yes. thank you.
太谢谢了
I'm sorry about what i said.
对之前的话我很抱歉
You don't have to apologize.
没关系 你不用道歉
Where's chuck?
恰克呢
It's over...
结束了
once and for all.
彻底完了
But i'm gonna be strong.
但是我会更坚强的
Still, it doesn't feel right without him here.
虽然没有他在这感觉不太对
You know everyone else is here.
但是大家都在这里了
Yeah...
是啊
Everyone's here.
大家都在
Oh it's beaufiful
好漂亮
It looks so good on you.
你戴着真是好看
Oh! i've dreamed about this for so long.
我等这个很久了
Do you want to fire it up?
你想现在用么
I can't. blair and I have a meeting at rouge tomate.
现在不行 我和布莱尔在红番茄餐馆有约
Huh. that's cryptic.
女人间的小秘密
Both.
都好
So how are you today?
你今天如何
Miserable.
凄凄惨惨
But at least college
但是至少大学生活
Will be the fresh start it's supposed to be.
会是一个全新的开始
No chuck No nate.
没有恰克 没有内特
No anybody really.
谁都没有 真的
Except gossip girl.
八卦天后还在吧
Forget I said that.
我说错了
It's okay. I read them too.
无所谓 我也看到了
"Spotted--chuck bass in france. chuck bass in germany.
"注意 恰克·拜斯在法国 在德国
Chuck bass in italy."
恰克·拜斯在意大利"
I hope he has so much fun that they have to quarantine him.
我希望他别嗨出病来了
Open your present.
快开礼物吧
What?
什么
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表