剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Gossip girl here--
"八卦天后"在此
Your one and only source
这是您了解
Into the scandalous lives of manhattan's elite.
曼哈顿名流们绯闻的唯一渠道
Serena,where's Charles?
瑟琳娜 查尔斯在哪
Mom,what's wrong?
妈妈 怎么了
Bart's been in an accident.
巴特出车祸了
My father is dead because of your father.
我爸爸就是被你♥爸♥爸害死的
My father met with you right before he died.
我爸爸在去世前刚刚见过你
I want to know what you told him that night.
我想知道那晚你跟他说了什么
No,it's no one's fault.
不 没有谁错了
Yes,it is. It's your fault. His blood is on your hands
不 这是你的错 你的双手沾满了他的血
I want you to come to buenos aires with me for christmas.
希望你圣诞节和我一起去布宜诺斯艾利斯
I-I don't want to say no, but I-I-I have to.
我 我不想拒绝的 但是我必须说不
My family is a disaster.
我的家庭现在一团糟
Are you sure it's your family you don't want to leave
你确定那是你不想离开的原因吗
I don't want you to go with him.
我不想让你跟他一起去
Well,you're too late. I already told him i would.
那你来晚了 我已经答应他了
Tell him you're not.
告诉他你不去了
It'su3000not about Aaron. It's a-- it's about our parents.
这跟艾伦没有关系 是我们的父母
What about our parents?
我们父母怎么了
They're in love.
他们两情相悦
I already asked my mom not to follow her heart once,
我曾经自私地拆散了妈妈的感情
And I just-- I'm not gonna do it again.
不想再残忍♥一次
Come away with me.
跟我一起走吧
Let's take that trip we didn't take last year,
我们去去年没去成的旅行吧
There's something you need to know.
有件事我必须告诉你
Just tell me one thing.
就告诉我一件事
Was it a boy or a girl?
是男孩还是女孩
I will stand by you through anything.
我都会与你共同进退
Why would you do that?
你为什么这样
Because i love you.
因为 我爱你
Well,that's too bad.
那太糟了
第二季 第十四集
《八卦天后》
Gossip girl here, welcoming you to the new year
八卦天后在此 欢迎来到新的一年
When Manhattan nights who flew South
当夜幕围绕地球一周
for the sun return to
再次降临
Their park avenue purchase
曼哈顿的时候
Which means I have a lot of catching up to do
我又有一些事情可以八卦了
Word is Serena Van Der Woodsen in Tango in the New Year
先说瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森在布宜诺斯艾利斯
in the applause of Buenos Aires
的掌声中跳探戈迎来了新年
Guess that means lonely boy
我想那就是说一个孤单的男孩
Was all long when the clock told 12
寂寞地听见了12点钟响
and what of little J
小珍妮怎么样了呢
There it is Thank God
你来了 哇
Rumor is she is trading runways for whole world
谣言说她正忙于全球贸易呢
I dont learn something
我不知道你在搞什么
So long, High fashion
别了 时尚设计
Hello high school
高中 我来了
So what did your dad say when you told him
你♥爸♥爸怎么说 当你告诉他你想
You wanted to go back to Constance?
重回康士坦次呢
Ha. well, it wasn't so much words as a whoop.
哈哈 没什么 他没有向我咆哮
No he actually called headmistress queller
不 实际上他在平安夜
At home at night on christmas eve.
就已经给"铁血女校长"打过电♥话♥了
So you know, i still don't understand your sudden flip.
你知道吗 我还是无法理解你的离家出走
I don't know.
我不知道
I... I guess it was the snowflake ball.
我 我想"雪树银花"舞会
I just felt 15 again for a second,
让我感觉又回到了15岁
and it felt kind of good. I don't know.
这样感觉很好 我也说不清了
Blair waldorf has been spotted
现场播报 布莱尔·霍道夫
Making inroads at the Colony Club.
准备袭卷"侨民俱乐部"
With high school nearing its end,
高中生活接近尾声
Has queen b. found a new social ladder to climb?
是不是B女王要向新的社交圈进军了呢
So there's still no word from Chuck?
所以还是没有恰克的消息吗
M.i.a. since the day after the funeral.
从葬礼之后的第二天就失踪了
Uncle Jack went to go look for him. Wait.
杰克叔叔已经去找他了 等下
Since when do you have an uncle Jack?
你什么时候有个杰克叔叔的呢
It's Bart's younger brother.
他是巴特的弟弟
He does something for Bass industries in Australia.
他在澳大利亚打理拜斯的产业
He landed and kind of took charge. somebody had to.
他过来帮忙处理些事情 这是他该做的
So the only real question remaining
所以现在剩下的真正的问题是
Is where in the world is Chuck Bass?
恰克·拜斯现在在世界的哪个角落呢
And is he ever coming back?
还有他还会回来吗
Mm. dad, hey.
嗨 爸爸
I was just e-mailing Vanessa. here. let me take that.
我正给瓦内萨发邮件呢 来 把包给我
Is she still up with her parents? Yeah.
她还在她父母那里吗 是啊
Yeah, you know, I didn't expect you back
还有你知道吗 我没想到你
Until this afternoon.
今天下午就能回来
The search for my sculptor hit a dead end.
我的搜寻雕刻家的行动进了死胡同
Sc--wait. I thought it was a painter.
等下 我觉得应该是画家吧
Sculptor, painter... uh, he's sort of into mixed media.
雕刻家 画家 他或她是个全能艺术家
Or she. still not sure about that.
还不是很确定呢
I can't believe you didn't find him
我真不敢相信你没有找到你想要的他
or her.
或她
Hey, it's good to see you. Hey.
嗨 见到你真好 嗨
Where's your sister? Oh, she left for school already.
你妹妹呢 她去上学了
Yeah, sigh of relief all around.
嗯 终于可以省心了
In fact, I should get going myself.
事实上 我该出门了
Why don't I go with you?
为什么不叫上我一起呢
Well, because I'm not a third grader anymore.
因为我已经不是个三年级的小学生了
Come on. we can catch up.
来吧 让我们一起出去
Today's the first day of your last semester.
今天是你最后一个学期的开学日
Allow me a trip down nostalgia lane.
让我也有个怀旧之行吧
All right, that's fine. but no hugs.
那好吧 但是不要拥抱我
Of course, the Colony Club
众所周知 "侨民俱乐部"
is the oldest,
是这座城市历史最久
most prestigious ladies' club in the city.
最有声望的名门贵妇俱乐部
I'm honored just to be considered.
我很荣幸也在入围受邀的人名表上
Oh, miss Blair, they must take you as member.
布莱尔小姐 她们必须邀你成为会员
They must do nothing, Dorota.
任何事对于她们都不是必须的 多洛塔
It's the Colony Club, the most exclusive club in new york,
"侨民俱乐部" 它是纽约
Which means the world.
乃至世界上最独一无二的俱乐部
Now when the selection committee comes over tomorrow,
现在就盼着明天选拔委员会的到来
Things have to be perfect.
希望一切都能如愿以偿
It's my first step to building the kind of life I want--
这是为了建立我自己想要的生活的第一步
One without...
一个没有
Mr. Chuck?
恰克先生吗
Shh.
嘘
Shh.
嘘
It's a new year, Dorota--
已经是新的一年了 多洛塔
Time to focus on a new, unencumbered future.
是朝着崭新无碍的未来进军的时候了
I'm back.Got him. Headed to apartment
我回来了 来接他去公♥寓♥
Then again...
又来了
To deny one's past is to deny one's self.
否认过去就是否认自我
We'll discuss the party on our way.
我们在路上接着讨论聚会的事情
So you really haven't thought about it? Jenny.
珍妮 所以你实际上都没有考虑过吗
Yeah? I asked if you were nervous about Penelope
什么 你是不是还那事会担心呢
And the mean girls.
要去面对佩内洛普和那些小气鬼女孩们
Please, Eric. really, in the past four months,
艾瑞克 拜托 过去的四个月
I have faced down Eleanor Waldorf,
我受窘于埃莉诺·霍道夫
I've hijacked a society gala, I had my entire collection
我破坏了社团纪念活动 我全部的设计
Torched by a crazy model and was basically homeless,
都被个疯模特一把火烧了 沦落到无家可归
So I can handle high school.
所以我可以搞定这点高中生的小事
Okay, I'm a little nervous.
老实说 我有点紧张
Jenny, you're really here.
珍妮 你真的回来啦
I was so happy when I heard you were coming back.
听到你回来的消息 我真的很开心
Wow. um, thanks, Nelly. That's really nice.
谢谢你 内丽 谢谢你的好意
Nelly? I think you need your prescription checked.
内丽吗 我想你需要去看看医生
Do you realize who you're talking to?
你知道自己在和谁说话吗
And I don't see you holding
我没看你在我的两大杯饮料中加入
My double tall no foam dry cup with two splendas.
两包代糖 这就不是无泡沫低热量的饮料了
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表