剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
I'm--I'm doing a series.
我 我要做很多类型的
I should go.
我该走了
No, you don't have to.
不 你不用走
Yeah. No, I do. Um, I have
对 但不 我必须走了
This thing that I forgot about
我忘了我还有事
That I, um, I'm gonna do.
必须要做
Oh, can I have this coffee?
我能喝这杯咖啡吗
Yes, yes. Have--have the coffee.
是啊 喝吧 随便喝
Noah, it's dan.
诺亚 我是丹
You know how I told you
你记得我说过
It might take a while to get anything good on bass?
拜斯的事要花点时间才能搞到
Well, turns out the story's
现在看来
Not gonna take as long to crack as we thought.
不用多久我们就能爆料了
You have glow, miss eleanor,
您真是美得耀眼 埃莉诺小姐
Like chinese lantern.
美得像中国的灯笼
Well, it's love, dorota.
爱情的滋润 多洛塔
How can you possibly love cyrus?
你怎么可能真的爱塞勒斯
He does all the things you hate.
你烦什么他就喜欢什么
He uses the wrong fork.
他用错了叉子
He slurps his soup.
喝汤咕噜咕噜响
He wears sports socks.
穿运动袜子
He's short and pushy.
甚至又矮又固执
He's nothing like daddy.
他一点也不像爸爸
Which is precisely why I like him.
正因如此我才爱他
Harold was lovely in a million ways,
哈罗德是有千般好
But he--he had his secrets.
但是他 他对我不坦诚
Cyrus is someone I can trust.
塞勒斯才是值得我信任的人
Before I go see Cyndi lauper,
我去看辛迪·劳帕之前
I have to go pick up my dress at barneys.
我得先去巴尼百货拿我的衣服
I have to get my hair done. Would you like to come with?
还得做发型 一起来吗
No, thanks. But have fun.
不了 谢谢邀请 祝你愉快
Screw grace kelly.
时刻想着格蕾丝·凯丽
I need to scheme.
我得想想办法
Oh, no.
噢 不
That tiny man must have
这个小矮子肯定有
Some big secret I can exploit,
我可以挖出的大秘密
And with his trusting nature,
因为他这容易相信他人的本性
Finding it out shouldn't be too hard.
想找点把柄肯定也不难
You're humphrey?
你是汉弗瑞吗
I wasn't expecting a kid.
没想到是个小孩
Well, I'm sorry to disappoint,
抱歉让你失望了
But no one else is showing up.
不过看来没别人了
So if you got information, I'm right here.
那么你要是有什么消息 我等着呢
All right, in '87, your friend bass
好吧 87年 你的好朋友拜斯
Bought a building in midtown to convert to condos.
在市中心买♥♥了个楼分户出♥售♥
The market crashed,
金融危机爆发了
And he couldn't raise the funds to complete it.
他收不到钱继续投资
So wouldn't you know?
你知道吗
That building burned down.
那个楼被一把火烧毁了
Are you saying it wasn't an accident?
你是说那不是意外吗
Kinberg building.
金伯大厦
Bass collects the insurance.
拜斯用了赔偿的保险金
He goes on to build an empire.
建了帝国大厦
It was just like in "all the president's men."
这就像是一场"惊天大阴谋"
Yeah, and I'm thinking there's no way this could be legit,
是的 我想它不可能是合法财产
But all of the facts check out--the date, the building,
但一切水落石出 那个日期 那个大楼
The fire, the insurance, even.
那场火 那笔保险金 还有
And you're happy about this?
得到这个消息你满意了吗
It's--it's huge.
这是 大新闻
Bart bass, an arsonist?
巴特·拜斯 是纵火犯吗
This article could change my life.
这篇报道能改变我的一生
It could also change Serena's life, lily's life,
也能改变瑟琳娜的一生 莉莉的一生
Their whole family's.
乃至他们一家人的
I know, all right?
我知道 会吗
And I feel badly about that,
所以我才烦恼
But if this is true, then people have the right to know.
但这就是真♥相♥ 人们有权知道
Noah says all I need now is for
诺亚说我现在需要做的一切
Me to get a statement from bart.
就是从巴特那搞到消息
By tricking him into telling you information
以这种买♥♥黑道消息的方式
So you can exploit it.
然后搞垮他
Dad, I'm writing an important story
爸爸 我是在写一篇很重要的报道
For a quality publication.
它是为了出版的质量
Why can't you just admit
为什么你不承认
This is a good thing for me?
这对我来说是件好事呢
Hello, alison.
喂 艾莉森
Jenny asked you
珍妮让你
to sign what papers?
去签什么合同吗
All right
好的
thanks for having my back on this.
谢谢你给我回电♥话♥告诉我这件事
Talk to you later.
一会再聊
You and I are gonna talk more.
我们等会详细谈
Now I have to go find jenny.
现在我要去找珍妮
My mom is so happy.
妈妈好开心
I've never seen her like this.
我从没见她这么开心过
Your mother is a diamond
你妈妈就像一颗钻石
In an ocean of coal.
在众人中闪闪发光
From the moment we met
从我第一眼看到她
I knew she was the one.
就知道她是我的唯一
Have you always been so romantic?
你一直这么浪漫吗
Like, with your ex-wife?
比如 对你的前妻也这样
Certainly not.
当然不是
Actually, I've only felt like
事实上 这种感觉
This once before in my life.
我生活中前所未有
Tell me about it.
讲讲你的过去
You know, alice and I were
你知道的 爱丽斯和我
Very young when we got married.
结婚的时候还太小了
We were very fond of each other
我们很爱对方
But never passionate.
但总是不愠不火的
And then I got drafted.
后来我去服兵役
I was sent to vietnam.
被派往越南
And I fell deeply in love with
然后我就深爱上
A vietnamese girl named kim-ly.
一个名叫金莉的越南女孩
It means "golden lion."
它是"黄金狮"的意思
How feline.
真是只诱人的小猫
Go on.
接着说
Oh, I knew I could never
我知道我和爱丽丝
stay married to alice
可能无法白头偕老了
If I could feel a passion
假如没有其他人
Like that for somebody else.
能再这样勾起我的欲♥火♥
And I planned to bring kim-ly back to america.
我就准备带金莉回美国
But first, I had to go back
但是首先 我必须
By myself and...
自己先回去
End my marriage.
把婚离了
While I was breaking the news to alice
而当我和爱丽丝摊牌时
Kim-ly was killed
金莉死了
In a surprise attack on her village.
因为她的村庄遭到突袭
She died?
她死了吗
Yeah.
是的
So I was devastated.
所以我崩溃了
But I always knew in my heart
但是我心里一直知道
That what I'd felt for kim-ly was true love.
我是真的很爱金莉
And I think I was too much of a romantic
我想就是因为我太浪漫了
To stay forever In a loveless marriage.
不能永远维持一段没有爱情的婚姻
So ultimately, uh, alice and i
因此最终 爱丽丝和我
Parted as good friends.
离婚了 成为了好朋友
I'd always hoped I could
我一直还希望我可以
feel something like that again,
再次感受到那种真爱
And now I have with your mother.
终于我爱上了你母亲
So...
所以
Yeah. My prayers have been answered.
我的祈祷终于有回音了
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表