剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Yeah, and listen, before you say anything else,
是的 先别说话 听我说
I just want to let you know that, uh, this morning, on the--on the bus...
我必须告诉你 今早在公车上的事
Yeah, we didn't exactly stick to the plan, did we?
没错 我们都没有坚持计划 对吧
Well, uh, no. the plan was deeply flawed.
不不 那计划确实不怎么好
I think we overestimated our powers of restraint...
我们太高估自己的自♥制♥力了
Or, uh, i-i-i did, at least.
至少我是这样
Yeah, me, too, but then I realized something.
我也如此 不过我却认清了一件事
Yeah, me, too. really?
我也是啊 真的吗
Yeah, well, uh...
是这样的
I-i think if we want to figure anything out for real, you know,
如果我们真的想弄明白一些事的话
We--we--we do need to take some time... alone.
应该分别待一段时间
Sure.
行啊
Yeah, um, but Blair's not gonna like that.
但是布莱尔可不这么想
Blair?
布莱尔
Yeah, it's actually why I called.
没错 我打电♥话♥就是要说这事
Your knowledge of premier league
从你那里学习足球超级联赛的知识
Football is integral to one of her schemes.
是她综合课程的一部分
She just wants you to come to a party. a party?
她想让你参加派对 派对吗
Yeah, well, I'll be there, and I really wanna see you.
是的 我也去 真的很想见你
Yeah. yeah, I guess we can start with the new plan tomorrow.
好吧 我想明天我们该制定一个新计划了
You know,
你知道吗
They're obviously just trying to scare us to get us to rat out my dad.
很明显 他们是设法恐吓我们 让我们把我爸供出来
You do know where he is, right?
你确实知道他在哪儿的 对吗
Yeah, but...
没错 但是
I couldn't.
但我不能说
Even after everything he's done.
即使他做了那些不该做的事
Just had to put it out there.
先别想了吧
But if the worst-case scenario comes true,
如果最坏的情况发生的话
I promise my sister and I will give your mom
我保证 我和姐姐会教给你妈妈
Some good pointers on how to do more with less.
一些事半功倍的方法的
I'd love to see that.
我倒真想看看呢
The salvation army's having a bag sale on saturday,
救世军在这周六有一场大的义卖♥♥
And Ruby knows this place in the village that has two-for-one taco night.
鲁比知道村里有个买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥的墨西哥餐馆
Stop it.
别说了
It's lesbian-mexican.
是一些墨西哥的女同志们
sometimes their band plays there.
她们的乐队有时在那儿演出
Um, just one second, okay?
稍等 好吗
Hey, mom.
喂 妈妈
Hey, Nate.
喂 内特
I just wanted to apologize for scaring you this morning.
我今天说的吓到你了 不好意思啊
It turns out I was able to fix things after all.
看来我能把这件事处理好了
How? you didn't tell them where dad is, did you?
怎么处理 你没告诉他们爸爸在哪儿 对吧
Of course not.
当然没有
I just got a loan from a family friend.
我向一个我们家的朋友那儿借了点钱
From who? that doesn't matter.
向谁借的 这不重要
But I just find it hard to believe that you opened up to one
但我可不想听到你说 你把我们快破产的事
Of the book club ladies and told them we're completely broke.
告诉了你读书俱乐部的那些女士
He's not in book club. he's outside of my regular circle.
他不是读书俱乐部的 是圈外人士
Oh, so you just asked someone you barely know for money? I didn't ask.
那你向一个刚认识的人借钱 不是我向他借的
He offered, and when I tried to refuse,
他主动提出的 我开始拒绝了
He insisted that it was the right thing to do. the right thing to do?
可是他坚持说这是他该做的 他该做的
You said he's outside of your regular circle?
你说他不是你的那个圈子里的人
Is he in mine?
难道是我认识他
Nate, please stop it. let me do this.
内特 别管那么多了 做该做的事吧
Okay, fine. I won't bring it up again.
好吧 我不会再有意见了
Everything okay?
还好吗
No, actually, it's not. look, I gotta go.
不怎么好 我得走了
I'll come back later tonight, but I have to find Chuck first.
我今晚回来 但我得先去找恰克
Oh, I forgot to tell you, the place looks great.
忘了说了 这地方真的棒极了
I'm so glad I called you.
很高兴给你打了电♥话♥
I really missed you this summer.
这个暑假我真的很想你
Thanks.
谢谢你
Me, too.
我也想你
Charles bass?
是查尔斯·拜斯吗
I'm sorry.
真抱歉
I wasn't expecting anyone so young or so beautiful.
没想到您是如此年轻 并且如此美丽
Just because I didn't give birth to Marcus
马库斯虽然不是我亲生
Doesn't mean I'm any less interested in his well-being.
但并不代表我不关心他的幸福
I don't usually take meetings with children, Charles,
我不习惯跟小孩子们见面的 查尔斯
So what do you have to say for yourself?
你有什么要说的吗
Plenty.
一言难尽
Lordy, lordy, look who's 40--
我的乖乖 看谁40岁了
or at least a well-preserved 38.
或者至少是个保养了很好的38岁女人
We knew Chuck had a thing for older women,
众所周知 恰克跟年长的女人有不解之缘
But is this risky business or strictly business?
那么这次到底是风险交易还是严格意义上的生意
Wasn't that wonderful?
这真是太棒了
Thank you, Ingrid and Beatrice.
谢谢你们 英格丽德和碧儿翠思
I'm Ingrid. she's Beatrice.
我是英格丽德 她才是碧儿翠思
That's what I said.
我是这个意思
Ah! I just love mozart.
我太喜欢莫扎特了
Uh, that wasn't mozart.
那不是莫扎特的曲子
Come, come.
来 来
Blair, who are these people?
布莱尔 这些人是谁
Dorota invited them.
多洛塔邀请了他们
Uh, no-- Dan, hi! I'm sorry.
丹 不好意思
Come meet the lord. okay.
来给你介绍下勋爵 好的
Uh, h-hello, lord. I'm Dan Humphrey.
你好 勋爵 我是丹·汉弗瑞
Marcus beaton. nice to meet you, Dan.
马库斯·比顿 很高兴认识你 丹
Do--do you know Serena?
你认识瑟琳娜吗
I do.
认识
He does.
他认识
Dan is a football fanatic.
丹是个超级球迷
He's a huge Chelsea fan.
他是切尔西的超级球迷
Oh, me, too. I just love the Balenciaga store.
我也是 我只喜欢巴黎世家商店
Freshen your drink?
喝完了吗
Mm. yes, please.
是的 请
So, uh...
所以...
Sh-she actually refers to him as "the lord"?
事实上她刚提到他是"勋爵"
I'm so glad you're here.
很高兴你能来
Chuck.
恰克
The name's Dan.
我是丹
No, Chuck's here, and Blair didn't invite him.
不是 恰克来了 但布莱尔并没邀请他
Maybe he's her plus-one.
可能是她后面加的
What are you doing here? Blair.
你来这儿干什么 布莱尔
That's Nate's...
那是内特的...
Mom's friend.
我妈妈的朋友
Um, I have to go. I'll be back.
我得离开一下 马上回来
I thought you might like to meet my friend.
我想你可能想认识下我的朋友
Why? so she can warn me about the effects of too much tox?
为什么 那么她就能警告我打肉毒杆菌的效果
Blair, is it?
布莱尔 是吗
I'm duchess Beaton.
我是比顿公爵夫人
The duchess?
公爵夫人
The duchess?
公爵夫人
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
A little soon for flowers, no?
花已经摆好了 不是吗
Just a few finishing touches.
差一点点就摆好了
A much better job than I could've ever done.
我从没做过什么
You just weren't here to do it.
你只是不在这里罢了
Sure, but you were.
当然 但你在
How would you like to continue?
你干嘛不继续呢
Why? where have you been all day?
为什么 你一整天去哪了
I, uh, had a meeting with Tanya Donelly.
我去跟谭雅·多尼利见面了
She has a college tour coming up.
她正在办大学巡回演出
Another tour?
又一个巡回演出
What do Dan and Jenny think?
丹跟珍妮怎么想
Well, before I ask them, I wanted to see if it was even possible.
在问他们之前 我想知道有没有可能性
Alison's open to coming back for a while longer,
艾莉森的空档目前还没有人填补
But I know that summer's over, and you've got your schoolwork.
但我知道暑假要结束了 你还要上课
Yeah, homeschooling really ties me up.
是的 学校的事让我没法分身
If, however,
如果 然而...
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表