剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
You don't think I came all the way here
你不会以为我来这儿
without a backup answer, do you?
没有二手的准备吧
Oh, and it's a real crowd-pleaser. it's gonna kill.
要符合大众口味 不然就得被淘汰
Everyone. everyone.
大家 大家安静一下
It's time for my favorite part of the evening,
今晚我最喜欢的部分要开始了
Which has delightfully become known
众所周知这一检验环节
over the years as probatur.
多年以来一直被欣然接受
That's latin for "the quiz."
那是拉丁语小测验的意思
We will begin with mr. applebaum.
先从艾波鲍姆先生开始
And now on to miss... steinberg.
现在轮到斯坦伯格小姐
Your answer is artemis.
你的答案是阿特米丝
Artemis is the goddess of the forests and the hills.
阿特米丝是森山中的女神
As a freegan, I believe in all living things
作为一个反消费主义者 我相信所有活生物
being equal to all people.
跟人类都是相等的
I'm so glad they did this alphabetically,
很高兴他们是按字母排序的
Cause now I get to see
因为我已迫不及待的想看看
the look on your face
当我比你快一步
when I use your answer even sooner.
用了你的答案后你的表情
I can tell you right now,
我现在就可以告诉你
the look on my face will be of vindication.
我会是一脸得意报复的表情
...and also screw the man at the same time.
还有同时把人类拧成一团
Very nice, miss steinberg.
非常好 斯坦伯格小姐
Uh, now on to miss van der woodsen.
接下来是范德·伍德森小姐
The person you would most like to have dinner with,
你最想跟谁共进晚餐
real or imagined, living or dead is...
真实的或是想象的 活着的或是已逝的
Pete fairman.
是皮特·费尔曼
I do not know this person.
我不认识这个人
who is pete fairman?
谁是皮特·费尔曼
Uh, he...
嗯 他是
he's...
他是
he's the man she killed.
那个被她杀死的人
I cannot believe you did this.
我不相信 你会这样做
Why? it's not like you don't deserve it.
为什么 这不是你应得的嘛
Miss van der woodsen, would you like to, uh, explain?
范德·伍德森小姐 你要解释一下吗
No, of course, dean berube.
是的 当然 伯鲁比主任
Um, pete fairman was a man that I knew.
皮特·费尔曼是我认识的一个人
man/dealer.
男人还是个贩子
Miss waldorf, let her speak.
霍道夫小姐 让她自己讲
He died almost two years ago
大概两年之前
when I was with him.
当我跟他交往时 他就去世了
What happened was a tragedy,
发生这样的事 真是件悲剧
And I am filled with regret over it,
我一直心中充满了懊悔
But I was not responsible
但那不是我的责任
Were you responsible for the sex tape?
你不是要对性♥爱♥录影带负责吗
Blair. It wasn't very sexy,
布莱尔 -如果你问我的的话
if you ask me.
那可不怎么性感
Blair, that's enough. let's go.
布莱尔 够了 走吧
Dean berube, do you mind
伯鲁比主任
If we, um, sort this out privately, please?
介意让我们私底下谈谈吗
Take all the time you need.
请便吧 慢慢来
My answer was george sand.
我的答案是乔治·桑德
Love her, idolize, worship!
崇拜她 她是我的偶像
Get your hands off of me!
拿开你的手
Or are you trying to kill me, too?
你也想把我给杀了吗
A guy died, and you use it as part of a game.
你把他人的逝世当游戏玩
Who does that? It isn't a game,
你怎么能这么做 那不是一场游戏
And this isn't just another thing on a laundry list.
这并不只是节目清单上的一条
This is yale, my dream. you crossed the line.
这是耶鲁 我的梦想之地 你越界了
And so did you when you brought up pete!
你把皮特抖出来时 你也越界了
As far as my being here,
只要有我在这儿
You take that up with the school.
你甭想进这个学校
You did not just do that.
你何必如此
Why did you think you were invited?
你以为你被邀请就了不起吗
You know on paper you're not yale material.
理论上讲 你根本就不是上耶鲁的料
Could it be your face on "page six,"
你还想要上八卦头条
Your name everywhere? face it, serena.
名字到处飞吗 面对现实吧 瑟琳娜
Yale needs to up their "q" rating,
耶鲁需要提升他们的"q"级别
Just like all the other schools,
跟其他所有学校都一样
And they're gonna use girls like you to do it.
他们都会找像你这样的女孩来达到目标
You shut up!
闭嘴
you shut up!
你给我闭嘴
Aah! no!
不
Blair!
布莱尔
and I really hate those stupid headbands.
我真的很讨厌那些恶俗的头巾
Aah! my headband!
啊 我的头巾
You--aah!
你
No! you!
不 你
Are you sure it's okay for us to just
你确定这样冒昧来访
Come up here like this?
没关系吗
Yeah. the maid's expecting me. larissa?
没关系 那个女佣在等我 拉瑞莎
Whose maid is larissa exactly?
拉瑞莎到底是谁的佣人
you didn't say where we were going.
你没说我们要去哪儿
Jenny. Lily's not here.
珍妮 莉莉不在这儿
I didn't think you'd mind.
我不认为你会介意
Rufus.
鲁弗斯
This is not my dress.
这不是我的衣服
I was just trying it on... for fun.
我只是试穿一下 好玩罢了
Sorry. when I called, um,
抱歉 我打电♥话♥来的时候
Larissa said you were going out tonight,
拉瑞莎说你今晚出去了
And I could leave this with her.
我可以把这个给她
I forgot to include it in the garment bag
我忘了把它放进你的衣服
with your dress. oh.
的裙装套了
But clearly, um,
但显然
I don't even think you need it.
你并不需要它
Uh, this dress looks so great on you.
这件衣服穿你身上在合适不过了
The only thing wrong is the shoes.
只是鞋子盖换一双
I can totally go pick you out
如果你愿意 我完全可以
A different pair if you want.
去帮你选一双
Oh, upstairs, third door on the left.
在楼上 左手边第3个房♥间
Okay.
好的
How have you been?
最近怎么样
Fine. sorry for the intrusion.
很好 抱歉我们擅自闯入
Oh. it's no bother. I'm always happy to see you.
没关系 见到你我都很开心
Uh... the house seems quiet.
这房♥子貌似很冷清
well, bart is out of town,
巴特出城了
Serena and charles are on college visits,
瑟琳娜跟查尔斯去参观大学了
and eric has a new friend, so I hear.
据我所知 艾瑞克交了个新朋友
Well, the place looks amazing, as do you.
这地方看起来很棒 你也是
It's quite a dress.
衣服真的很棒
Of course it is.
当然了
Your daughter made it.
你女儿做的嘛
You're so lucky
你还真够走运的
To have a daughter that's this good
有一个能在年轻的时候
At what she wants to do so early in her life.
就这么出色的女儿
It's a gift.
这是上天的赐予
You had one, too, if I remember correctly.
你曾经也一样 如果我没记错的话
Here you go. the perfect pair of jimmy choos.
给你 一双完美的吉米·丘的鞋子
Mm. I will lend these to serena
当瑟琳娜穿这件衣服时
When she wears the dress.
我会把它们借给她穿
Okay. Jenny, we should get going.
好了 珍妮 我们该走了
Okay. see you. Bye.
好的 再见 再见
By the way,
还有
No matter what you wear,
不管你穿什么
You look fantastic.
都是那么的迷人
Hey, man. where are you? I've been sitting forever.
伙计 你在哪儿 我会一直在这儿等你
Please, just call me back.
请回我电♥话♥
A round of shots, mike. coming right up, guys.
来迈克喝一圈 跟上来 伙计们
We just taught nate archibald a lesson,
我们刚教训了内特尼尔·阿齐布尔德一顿
And he'll never come back to yale.
他再也不能回耶鲁了
Yeah, archibald's such a loser.
是的 阿齐布尔德就是个窝囊废
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表