剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
He's lying about meeting me that night. i-i don't know why.
那晚的事 他对我撒谎了 我也不知道为什么
Yeah, i know. look, hang tight.
是啊 我知道 别轻举妄动
Blair and i will be there as soon as we can. okay.
我跟布莱尔尽快到 好
Actually...
事实上
Since my limo's gone, that might be a while.
鉴于我的轿车被开走了 我不能很快到了
And eventually a queen realizes
女王最后发现
That a dark prince only has one thing on his mind,
黑暗王子的脑子里只有一件事
And it ain't slaying dragons.
而且并不是杀死巨龙哟
So she takes her pumpkin carriage
所以她驾走了南瓜马车
And goes back to the castle.
回城♥堡♥去了
With all these investments from the party,
有了这些派对上的投资
We should have everything we need by the end of the month.
到了本月末 我们就该应有尽有了
You know i thought we were screwed when chuck bass called me,
恰克·拜斯打给我时 我以为我们完了
But you found a way to make it work,
可你用装穷
And when you chose being poor and being with serena...
和跟瑟琳娜在一起 把问题解决了
She left me a message.
她给我留了条信息
She's awfully needy, i't she
她可真是穷极无聊 是吧
Hey, gabriel. it's me.
加布里尔 是我
Listen i'm coming back to your hotel. we have to talk.
我正回你酒店 我们得谈谈
Don't go anywhere. i'll see you soon.
哪儿也别去 我就来
She sounds nervous.
她听起来很紧张
Yeah, she does.
是的
Well, why would she be? did something happen?
她为什么这样 有事发生吗
No, it's more like something that didn't happen--
不 更像是有事没发生
You doing your research properly.
你功课没做足
She told me this morning that butter was closed
她今早告诉我 我说遇见她那晚
The night that i allegedly
巴特关门了
And what the hell is butter?
而且巴特是什么啊
We gotta get out of here, fast.
我们得离开 快
Just don't answer it.
别应门
Okay, it's--it's fine. i can handle this.
没事的 我来处理
Rufus.
鲁弗斯
I, uh, just wanted to bring you my check in person.
我只是想亲自拿支票给你
I made a mistake.
我错了
I shouldn't have gone with chuck.
我不该跟恰克走的
Oh, it's okay.
没关系
I'm just glad you came back.
我只是很高兴 你回来了
Well, come in. let me show you around.
进来啊 让我带你四处看看
You know...
你知道
I loathe murray hill.
我不喜欢莫里山
Why did you get this apartment?
你干吗租这公♥寓♥
I got it so we wouldn't be so far apart next year.
我租它 是为来年 我们不用相隔两地
And is that also why you asked me to move in with you?
这也是你让我搬来同住的原因吗
Blair.knowing you and chuck were hanging out made me jealous.
布莱尔 知道你跟恰克在一起 我很嫉妒
You said that you trusted me,
你说过 你信任我
But you really don't, do you?
可你并不信我 对吗
Blair...
布莱尔
I'm so sorry.
对不起
I love you.
我爱你
So take your coat off and stay. please.
脱掉你的外套 留下来吧
It's serena. ooh! say hi for me.
是瑟琳娜 替我问声好
I have so much love in my heart for that girl.
我的心里 对那个姑娘充满了爱意
Did you find him? no, i'm too late.
你找到他了吗 没 我来的太晚了
What do you mean, you're too late?
太晚什么意思
I mean the drawers and closets are empty.
意思是抽屉跟衣柜都空了
He's gone. what do you mean, gone?
他走了 走了什么意思
I have to call you back.
我等下打给你
He can't be gone. i need to talk to him.
他不能走 我得跟他谈谈
I gave him half a million dollars.
我给了他五十万美元
Hey, dan.
丹
Oh. oh, coffee. thank you, dad.
咖啡啊 谢谢你 老爸
If you're here to deliver the bad news, it's okay.
要是你是来说坏消息的 没关系
I already know about yale. actually, that's, uh--
我已经知道耶鲁的事了
I don't know i was--was so set on going there anyway.
我不知道 我为什么觉得自己注定要上耶鲁
I mean, it's basically a big version of st. jude's.
我是说 那就是个大学版的康士坦次嘛
We all know how well i fit in there. well, dan--
我们都知道 我有多不适应那里
I got accepted into a lot of other great schools,
而且我还被很多很棒的大学录取的嘛
A couple--a couple of great schools.
有那么几所很棒的学校吧
N.y.u.--they offer financial aid. i can always live at home.
纽约大学 他们提供经济资助 我还能住家里
Or at our new home.
或是住我们的新家
New home? yeah, we, uh, we got you a little somethin'.
新家 是的 我们给你买♥♥了点东西
We pooled our savings.
我们凑钱买♥♥的
Fortunately, your tastes are very modest.
幸运的是 你的品味不怎么昂贵
This is an amazing gesture.
你们太好了
Well, we want you to be happy, dad.
我们想让你开心 老爸
And whatever you and lily means for us,
不管你跟莉莉变成我俩的什么人
I mean, you know, we'll--we'll figure
我是说 你知道 我们会想到办法的
You kids have explanation.
你们说的不错
But i insist on, uh, writing you a check,
可我还是坚持给你们写张支票
Cause there are certain things a man has to do on his own.
因为这种事 是该男人自己做的
Oh, thank god. thank god. yeah, we
感谢上帝
were hoping that you will say that.
我们正盼着你那么说呢
The reason i came here was not to deliver bad news but good,
我过来是报喜不是报忧的
And if things work out the way i hope they will,
如果一切顺利 如我所愿的话
Yale will be happening
你可以进耶鲁了
Load a lot of other good stuff for this family.
给我们整个家族添荣耀
What happened to your limo?
你的豪华轿车去哪了
Arthur won't answer his phone,
阿瑟不接电♥话♥
But i'm guessing blair took it.
可我想是布莱尔开走了
Blair? you came here with blair?
布莱尔 你跟布莱尔一起来的吗
You know what?
你知道吗
It's actually my day off, and i really miss the city.
今天我休息 而且我好想念城市啊
Oh, dear queen, heed the words of a king--
亲爱的女王 留心国王的话语啊
Look like an angel, talk like an angel,
外表像个天使 说话也像个天使
But the devil in disguise.
但却是恶魔伪装而成
X.o.x.o., gossip girl.
八卦天后
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表