剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
The adirondacks.
阿迪朗达克山(美国的山脉)
We'll be in touch.
我们以后再联♥系♥你
So you're basically using blair's system to screen potential dates?
你利用布莱尔的这套来寻找潜在的妞?
Think of it as an early application process.
把这想象成一个前期的过程
So many slots on the Chuck Bass social calendar.
老子的社交日程表上有很多空档
It'll save me a ton of time.
这样可以节省我很多时间
It seems a bit impersonal.
这看来很程序化啊
Thank you.
谢谢
Are those last season's tory burch flats?
你穿的是上一季的名牌平底鞋?
I...
我...
Got them on sale?
趁打折时买♥♥的
Mm. I don't think I should...
我想我不能...
What is wrong with me?
我这是怎么了?
And my brother goes to Dalton. lacrosse captain.
我哥哥去了道尔顿队 是曲棍球队长
Cute friends.
亲爱的朋友们
Lunch. 1:00 sharp.
午餐 1点整
Every year the projects pile shrinks while the victims pile...
每年这培养组的减少 有害组却在增多
I blame the voucher system.
都是扩招惹的祸
It's like the government doesn't even care. last minute transfer.
政♥府♥好像根本不在乎 最后时刻提交
I thought you should be up-to-date.
给你们提供点最新信息
Dates will not be my problem this year.
约会不是我今年的主要议题了
Thanks to your little performance last week,
谢谢你上周那小小的演出
The lord and I are better than ever.
爵士和我比以前更好了
Now if you'll excuse me...
很抱歉
I have to find serena.
我得去找瑟琳娜了
Vanessa, hey. wait up.
瓦内萨 等会儿
nate, what are you doing here?
内特 你在这干嘛啊?
Uh, you haven't returned my phone calls.
你没有回我的电♥话♥
I've been busy.
我一直很忙
No, wait. just hold on for a second.
等下下 就一下下
You crash the party and you tell me to break it
你冲到晚会上叫我跟凯瑟琳分手
Off with catherine and then you pull an 180 and you
然后你态度急转180度
Tell me to stay with her and then you just bolt.
说要我和她在一起然后摔门就走了
I-i mean, did I do something, or--or what happened?
是我做了什么 还是发生了什么?
I'm late. whoa, whoa. so--so that's it?
我迟到了 就这样了?
I mean, we're not even friends now?
我们连朋友都做不成了?
We were never really friends, nate.
我们其实就没做过朋友 内特
You'd be the worst p.i. ever.
你简直是史上最烂的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Well, I don't want to be caught off guard.
我可不想被警卫抓住
I'm so surprised I haven't seen her.
我也在吃惊怎么一直没看到她
Yeah, especially 'cause you're in the girls hallway looking for her.
是啊 你在女生走廊居然都没有碰到她
Just be nice. I'm sure this isn't easy for serena either.
态度好点 我觉得瑟琳娜一样很不好过
Yeah.
好的
It was--it was like I didn't even exist.
就像我不存在一样
Mm. welcome to my world.
欢迎加入我的世界
It's not so bad once you get used to birds flying into your head
鸟也不往你头上拉屎了 自动门也看不见你
and automatic doors never opening.
习惯就好
Yeah. well, I guess it's better to be ignored than tortured, right?
也是 被人忽视总好过被人折磨
well, there's looking on the bright side.
要看光明的一面
Uh, you know what? I should head to my side of the building.
我应该回男生楼了
Good luck.
祝你好运
Oh! oh, I'm sorry, man. sorry.
哦! 对不起啊
Oh! oh, god. I'm--i'm so sorry. let me get those for you.
噢! 真对不起 我来帮你捡吧
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
Amanda.
阿曼达
I just transferred in.
我刚转过来的
I'm dan. i-i just assaulted you.
我是丹 我刚撞到你
Welcome.
欢迎
I just hid there. how pathetic is that?
我刚刚躲在那儿 可怜吧?
No, don't answer that. breakups are easy.
别 别回答 分手很简单
It's having to see them date someone else that's hard.
看见对方跟别人约会那才打击人啊
Why do you think I rub it in chuck's face every chance I get?
不然我为什么一有机会就给恰克难堪
A twisted version of foreplay? ignoring you.
前戏的变♥态♥版么? 鄙视你
You're, uh, you're reading the new harris novel.
你在读哈里斯的新书
have you ever read him?
你以前看过他的书么?
Read him, I've listened to him,
看他的书 听过他演讲
I've fetched him his morning irish coffee.
我早上还给他送咖啡
I interned for him this summer.
我暑假在他那做实习
The point is, whoever dates first wins.
重要的是 谁先约会谁就占有优势
And with your ex being dan humphrey, you win by default.
就你前男友丹·汉弗瑞那水平 你赢定了
Looks like humphrey defied our great
看来好像汉弗瑞公然违抗我们的期待
Expectations and waldorf's rules of order.
和霍道夫的定论
Daring to date before serena?
公然比瑟琳娜先约会?
It's only a matter of time before it's off with his head... or hers.
让他或者她发飚只是时间问题了
The file is sketchy. she just transferred in.
材料很粗略 她是才转进来的
Her father's with the u.n.
她父亲在联♥合♥国♥工作
she's traveled the world,
她游历全球
She won the short fiction award at her last school.
她在上个学校里获得了短篇小说奖
Blair, do you mind? s., this girl is dan with boobs.
布莱尔 这丫头就是女生版的丹
Do you really want to see them read together all year?
你想一整年都看到他们在一起看书学习?
Move her to the front of the line.
把她放到第一行
Look, I appreciate it, but you're making way too big a deal out of this.
感谢你 但是你太小题大作了
So he was talking to someone. so what?
他只是在跟某个人说说话 那又怎么啦?
It--it--it doesn't mean anything.
这并不代表什么
I'm fine.
我没事
She's not fine.
她绝对有事
Call her a person of interest.
把她放在关注名单里
What a lovely little gallery.
真是个可爱的小画廊
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
I know nate paged you a visit this morning, and I just wanted to thank you,
我知道内特今天早上找你了
Show my appreciation for respecting our agreement.
我来感谢你遵守我们的约定
Great. you can show me by leaving.
你现在离开就是最好的感谢
See, I was thinking something a little more tangible.
我想表达看得到摸得到的感谢
What is this?
这是什么?
Open it and see.
打开看看吧
Unbelievable.
真不敢相信
You really think that...
你真以为
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
I-i just, uh... I waved.
我刚跟你招手
I was wondering when I'd bump into you.
我正想着怎么还没有碰到你呢
Mm. yeah. so how's your, uh, how's your first day going?
嗯 你第一天过得怎么样啊?
Or something slightly less clich?
真是老套的问题
good. uh, yeah. school's
还不错 上学
School. school.
上学 上学
Wow. wow. this is...
这真是...
Yeah, I know.
是啊 我知道
You know, i-i've been really nervous about seeing you all week.
我整周都很紧张 不知道见面会怎样
In fact, I still am. you were?
事实上 现在还紧张 是吗?
Yeah. you are?
是的 是么?
Uh, l-look, why don't we just fast-forward past
这样吧 我们何不快进一下
All this-- this weirdness and be friends?
跳过分手后的尴尬期 继续做朋友
That sounds so good. yeah.
听来很不错啊
You know what? what are you doing for lunch today?
你今天午餐什么打算
Friends eat lunch together, right?
朋友一样的一起吃饭 好不?
They--you're right. they do. uh, the thing is, i-- dan. hey.
可以啊 但是... 丹
Uh, amanda, this is serena.
阿曼达 这是瑟琳娜
Amanda's new, so I sort of already asked her if she, uh...
阿曼达是新来的 所以我已经约了她了
Right.
好吧
Great. well...
很好啊
Um... welcome.
欢迎
Hmm. I hope you have...
祝你...
I'll see you... later.
再见吧
Who would have thought humphrey would be the one to move on first?
谁会料到先忘记过去的是汉弗瑞
They look very sweet together.
他们看起来好甜蜜啊
Did I overhear something about a lunch?
我好像不小心听到有人说午餐?
Class schedule. new girl. now.
那个新来女生的课程表 快
Lily?
莉莉
Hello, rufus.
你好 鲁弗斯
What are you doing? I had no idea you were here.
你在这干嘛? 我真不知道你回来了
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表