剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Okay. I'll see you later. Mm.
好 等会儿见
Serena.
瑟琳娜
Dan, why are you really here?
丹 你到底是来干吗的
I don't want you to go with him.
我不想让你跟他一起去
Well,you're too late. I already told him i would.
那你来晚了 我已经答应他了
Tell him you're not.
告诉他你不去了
Dan,it's not our time.
丹 现在不是我们两个在一起的时候
So what? It's you and Aaron's time?
所以呢 是和艾伦在一起的时候吗
You guys have a time now?
你们两个在一起了吗
It'su3000not about Aaron. It's a-- it's about our parents.
这跟艾伦没有关系 是我们的父母
What about our parents?
我们父母怎么了
They're in love.
他们两情相悦
They--they never stopped being in love.
这份爱从未停止过
Oh. Well,that explains a lot.
这样就说得通了
I already asked my mom not to follow her heart once,
我曾经自私地拆散了妈妈的感情
And i just-- i'm not gonna do it again.
不想再残忍♥一次
Even if i did,
即使我这么做了
I don't think she'd go along with me this time.
我想她也不会再听我的了
So you're g--you're gonna give up on all of this,on us,
所以你要为了你妈
For your mom?
放弃我们之间的一切吗
We've already tried it and failed twice.
我们已经尽力了 还分手了两次
Who knows if we'd work any better?
谁知道我们能不能再相处的好点呢
Who knows if we wouldn't?
你怎么知道不会
Look,we've both changed.
我们都变了
Dan,we're...
丹
We're connected. We always will be,but...
我们彼此知心 一直都是
I'm dating someone else now.
只是我已经跟别人在一起了
Serena, we need your fashion advice.
瑟琳娜 我们需要你来给点时尚建议
Hi,Humphrey. What are you doing here?
你好 汉弗瑞 你怎么来了
He--he carried the garment bag.
他送衣服过来
I did. Yeah.
是的
All right. Come on,s.
好吧 上来吧 S
I-i should go.
我该走了
We'll talk after the holidays.
我们放完假以后再聊
I just can't believe...
我真不敢相信
You'd want this to become public knowledge.
你想把这个公布于众
What is that?
那是什么东西
Oh,it's exactly... What you think it is.
就是你想象中的那样东西
But my mother Lied to you
但是我妈 骗了你
And to Mr. Tyler.
和泰勒先生
Judging by the look on your face,
看你的表情
I'm guessing it wasn't your idea to come clean.
我想坦白不是你的主意吧
Why on earth would she do this?
她到底为什么要这么做
I don't know. But the next time you see her,i'd ask.
我不知道 下次我见到她的时候会问她的
But until then
但是在那以前
i'm more than happy to further her agenda.
我会找她的计划去做
Charles,um,
查尔斯
I beg you...
我恳求你
Please don't turn away from the people that love you.
不要伤害爱你的人
They're the only chance any of us has.
我们只能得到这么一点爱
And your father never learned that.
你父亲从来都不知道珍惜
I hope that you do.
我希望你能珍惜
...wedding vows of eleanor and cyrus.
埃莉诺和赛勒斯的结婚誓言
Baruch atah adonai eloheinu melech ha'olam.
神佑我主[外语]
** two ravens in the old oak tree *
*橡树上有两只乌鸦
** and one for you and one for me *
*一只是我 一只是你
* And bluebells in the late december *
*晚冬的野风信子
I,cyrus,
我 赛勒斯
Take,you,eleanor,
请你 埃莉诺
To be no other than yourself.
做我独一无二的爱人
I give you my love.
我会全心全意爱你
I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine.
爱我所嫁 嫁我所爱
* I could sleep forever these days *
*我愿一直沉睡不醒
* Because in my dreams...
*因为在我梦中有你倩影
Ani l'dodi v'dodi li.
娶我所爱 爱我所娶
* But this time fleshed out fuller face *
*但你的脸庞愈加清晰
* In your confirmation dress
*穿着你标志的彩衣
* It was so like you to visit me *
*就像来看我的你
* To let me know you were okay
*告诉我你一切安好
* It was so like you to visit me *
*就像来看我的你
* Always worrying about someone else *
*总为别人操心烦恼
* At your funeral, i was so upset *
*在你的葬礼 我难掩伤心
* So up--so upset
*如此伤心 如此伤心
* In your life you were larger than this *
*你在世时比这座轮廓清晰的雕像
* Statue-statuesque
*更加高大
To the Wordorf-roses!
敬霍道夫美女
Congratulations!
祝贺你
What do you think you're doing here?
你怎么来了这里
* I see signs now all the time
*眼前幻影终于清晰
* That you're not dead, you're sleeping *
*原来你没有离去 只是熟睡未醒
* I believe in anything
*我相信奇迹
* That brings you back home to me *
*会带你回来与我相依
This can't be good. Cece.
又干什么来了 茜茜
Rufus.
鲁弗斯
I'm actually on my way out, if you don't mind.
我正要出门 要是你不介意的话
There's something you need to know.
有件事我必须告诉你
Isn't there always when you're around?
哪次不是你一出现就有事
Throughout my whole life,
我一生当中
The only thing i have ever wanted is
最重要的一件事就是
My daughter's happiness.
让我的女儿幸福
Now the means to achieving this might shift with time,
达到目的的方式与时俱进
But my goal remains the same.
不过目的是一成不变的
Uh,since this is about Lily,
既然是跟莉莉有关
She can be the one to tell me or not tell me.
就应该是她来跟我说 或者不跟我说
I won't allow your meddling to come between us again.
我不想再让你在中间搅合了
I gave her a chance to tell you. She didn't take it.
我叫她来跟你说了 她自己不来
In fact,she asked me to pay a lot of money
实际上 她想让我出一笔钱
To make the problem go away.
平息这场风波
But you didn't do that, did you?
但你没有 不是吗
The real problem...
真正的问题在于
Is that she's in love with you.
她是爱着你的
Why is that a problem?
这怎么是问题
Because so long as she holds on to this,
她只要一天抱着这个念头不放
The 2 of you don't have a chance in hell of making it work.
你们俩就都过不好
I want her to have that chance.
我想让她有幸福的机会
Don't you?
你不想吗
So I guess the first time we actually sleep together will be on airplane.
那我们真正一起睡会在飞机上
Well, I guess we can load some laundry
我们还能积攒点衣服去洗
My girl's gonna be sporting earplugs and a neck pillow.
我的美眉都变成了运动耳塞和颈垫
Hey,you're gonna be fighting me for that neck pillow
那你还要跟我争那个颈垫
When your chin is on your chest
你刚才下巴贴着胸口
And there's drool all over your shirt.
口水流的衣服上到处都是
How did you know that i drool?
你是怎么知道是口水
I-i think this is gonna be good--
我想我们会越来越好的
This trip,us,all of it.
这次旅行 我们 一切都是
No regrets?
不后悔
None.
不会
Much better.
舒服多了
Well, thank you for telling me
谢谢你还告诉我
That you're in love with Lily Bass again
你又跟莉莉·拜斯好上了
Or--or still or whatever it is.
不管是怎么样子
It would have been really useful information to have
这消息对我阻止瑟琳娜到南美去
Before i tried to stop Serena
这事之前
From flying off to south america. I will never be with Lily.
的确非常受用啊 我不可能跟莉莉在一起
I don't understand. Serena just said--
我搞不清了 瑟琳娜说
Serena doesn't know what the hell she's talking about.
瑟琳娜根本搞不清她自己在说什么
Are you okay? What--what--
你还好吧 这是怎么一回事
What's all this stuff and your note?
这些东西和条子什么意思
What, are you going somewhere?
你要去什么地方吗
Nope.
不
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表