剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Some tacky apartment where you can keep your eye on her?
一个可以让你看着她的公♥寓♥吗
No, that's not the reason i got--
不 这不是我带你来这里的原因
If you needed to mark your territory so badly, nathaniel,
内特尼尔 如果你这么急切地想标识你的领地
Maybe you should just pee on her.
或许你应该像狗一样 在她身上撒尿
I don't want you to go near her again
我不想你再靠近她
I mean that
我是认真的
It's blair.
是布莱尔打来的
I think i'll take this one outside.
我想我要出去接电♥话♥了
I thought if i proved the north caro-liar
我想如果我能证明那个大话精
Was cheating with his ex, that would be it,
一直在欺骗他的前女友 事情就解决了
But she fell for his business meeting excuse--
但她相信了商务会议这个借口
Monkey business, more likely.
简直就是胡闹
With serena and poppy both fighting over the banana.
瑟琳娜和波比两个人争香蕉的闹剧
I'm really worried, chuck.
恰克 我真的很担心
You know how serena is.
你知道瑟琳娜是什么样的人
she gets in over her head.
一旦投入了就完全不用脑子
We need to expose this two-timer for what he is.
我们应该揭穿那个脚踏两条船的人
So what do you say, bass?
拜斯 你认为怎么样
one last mission?
最后的任务
Do you have poppy lifton's phone number?
你有波比·丽芙顿的电♥话♥号♥码吗
Queen of hearts or queen of heartache?
热心公主还是头疼公主
Careful, b.,
小心了 B
Cut off the head of one love triangle,
解决了一个三角恋
what of your own mircoback in its place
你还有自己的问题呢
And that concludes our co-op business at this time
我在这里宣布两家公♥司♥合作
And now for the real reason you came here for refreshments
你们来这里正真的原因是来放松的
you and I simply have not had time to found
你和我都没有时间好好逛一下
we will walk
我们去散步吧
blair where are we going?
布莱尔 我们要去哪里
Of my house?
逛我家
I've been here before.
我来过这里
First, we'll start with serena's room.
好吧 从瑟琳娜的房♥间开始
While i appreciate you playing the peacemaker, chuck,
恰克 我很感激你来充当和事老
I'm not sure serena will want to see me.
可我不确定瑟琳娜是否愿意见我
Trust me, this should be exciting for everyone.
相信我 每个人都会很激动的
And this is serena's dresser
这是瑟琳娜的化妆台
Where she keeps all her pajamas and peignoirs.
她把所有的睡衣和便服都放在这里
But maybe you've already been in there.
或许你已经看过了
blair, what are you doing?
布莱尔 你到底在做什么
Poppy. gabriel.
波比 加布里尔
Nice. i knew it.
很好 我知道了
Poppy, i know. we--we need to talk.
波比 我知道 我们需要谈一下
what do you want to talk about?
你想谈什么
The fact that you stole my boyfriend?
你偷了我男朋友的事
i didn't steal him. you left
我没有偷走他 是你离开了
You know what? don't.
你知道什么 别说了
Cause it's not even you that i'm mad at. it's him.
我不对你发火 是他
You are a lying, cheating-- i am gonna kill you!
你这个骗子 我要杀了你
No one's killing anyone. it's a co-op cocktail party.
没有人能杀任何人 今天是公♥司♥合作的酒会
What an idiot i am!
我太笨了
Using my connections for your company?
利用我的关系搞你的公♥司♥吗
Poppy, it is not like that.
波比 不是这样的
You know it's not.
你知道不是这样的
Then leave with me right now.
那就跟我走 马上
And if you don't, i will call every investor
如果你不走 我会打电♥话♥给每个投资人
And tell them to take their money back.
让他们把资金撤回去
Poppy, you and i are done.
波比 你和我已经结束了
Things haven't been good with us for a long time.
我们两个之间出问题已经很久了
And i'm sorry.
对不起
Serena didn't steal me.
瑟琳娜没有把我偷走
She swept me away.
她偷走了我的心
You tell your investors whatever you want.
你和你的投资人说什么都随便
Fine.
好
I'll tell them the truth.
我跟他们实话实说
That you're ruined.
你完蛋了
Good-bye, Gabriel
再见 加布里尔
Gabriel...
加布里尔
I'm sorry. I just... need a minute to clear my head.
对不起 我得先理清一下头绪
I guess he really likes you.
看来他真的喜欢你
At least now we know. I'll deal with you later.
至少我们现在知道了 一会再找你算账
Hello.
好啊
Since when did my apartment
从何时起 我的公♥寓♥
Become your watering hole of choice?
成了你借酒浇愁之所了
Rufus and Jenny let me in on their way out.
鲁弗斯和珍妮让我进来的
I thought I'd wait for you,
我觉得该等你回来
Maybe play a little "I never."
一起玩玩"我从未"游戏
I-I kind of already started.
我已经玩了一会了
Yeah, I can see that.
我看出来了
I'll go first. All right.
我先来 好吧
I never slept with Chuck Bass.
我从未跟恰克·巴斯上过床
That's why I've been avoiding you.
所以我才一直躲着你
I know. It's repulsive.
我知道 这很龌龊
It is...
这个
Completely repulsive, but you didn't--
真是太龌龊了 但你并没有
But you--you--you--you've been going through a lot lately.
但你 你 你最近也过得很不好
I mean, the whole Blair-Nate reunion and all and--
我是说 布莱尔内特复合事件
Plus the whole "looking up while looking down" thing
另外这种"惨遭爱情滑铁卢 又遇致命诱惑"的事
Really had a certain appeal to it.
确实是挺吸引人的
So you--you get no judgment from me.
所以我对此完全没有意见
Everyone makes a mistake at least once.
每个人都难免会犯错
I never... nearly slept with Georgina Sparks.
我从未几乎跟乔治娜·斯帕克上过床
I never slept with Chuck Bass twice.
我从未跟恰克·巴斯上过两次床
Dan, you're lucky.
丹 你很幸运
However bad your life sucks right now,
不管你现在的生活如何一团糟
You didn't need an std panel this week.
至少这周不用去做性病检查啦
Oh. yeah, there's that.
对 说得没错
Wait, why does my life suck right now?
等等 为什么说我的生活一团糟
So you going to Lily's now?
你现在去找莉莉吗
Yeah, the co-op meeting should be done by now.
对 合作会议应该已经结束了
There's a party after. You should come.
之后还有个派队 你也过来吧
No offense. That sounds really boring,
恕我冒犯 听起来很无聊
Especially with Eric being out of town.
尤其艾瑞克又不在城里
So, uh...
所以
You kinda haven't been yourself tonight.
今晚你都不怎么对劲
All day, actually.
实际上 整天都是
I mean, is everything all right?
一切还顺利吗
I'm just a little tired, but I'm fine.
只是有点累 但我没事
You're not.
你有事
And I know why.
我知道原因
Jenny, whatever you think you know--
珍妮 不管你自以为知道些什么
I know that you want to propose to Lily.
我知道你打算跟莉莉求婚
And I want you to know that
我想让你知道
Dan and I are totallad okay with it.
丹和我对此完全没有意见
But you have to let me make the bridesmaid dresses, okay?
但你得让我来做伴娘的礼服 好吗
I think those bridesmaid dresses are a bit premature.
我觉得现在考虑伴娘礼服为时过早
Why? Dan saw you looking at that ring yesterday.
为什么 丹昨天看到你在挑戒指
It's not a good time. There are some, uh,
现在还不是时候
Complicated things happening right now.
出现了点复杂的情况
Well, whatever they are, you can fix them.
如果你真的心怀迫切的话
You just have to want it bad enough.
任何情况你都可以搞定
Dad, my whole life, you said that I could do anything
爸爸 你说只要甘愿承受一败涂地的风险
If I was willing to risk falling flat on my face.
我就可以达成所有的目标
So why doesn't that same advice apply to you?
你自己怎么不身体力行呢
Right? Good point.
对吧 说得好
And you know I'm right.
本来就没错
I gotta go.
我挂了
So I'm really glad you chose me over money.
真高兴你爱江山更爱美人
I never really had a choice.
我并没真正的选择什么
I'm just glad everything's in the open.
只是松了口气 终于真♥相♥大白了
I'll go back to North Carolina and work with my father.
我要回到北卡罗莱纳跟我父亲一起工作
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表