剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Lil,I'm waiting for you this time.
莉莉 这一次我会等着你的
Six months,
无论是六个月
Six years,I'll be here.
还是六年 我都会一直等
Blair
布莱尔
Call ignore
忽略来电
My condolences.
请节哀
Skip the sympathy. This is business.
别假惺惺了 谈正事吧
My father met with you right before he died.
我爸爸在去世前刚刚见过你
I want to know what you told him that night.
我想知道那晚你跟他说了什么
I worked for Mr. Bass, not you,
我是为拜斯先生工作 不是你
And what I have--you're not the only party interested.
但据我所知 你不是唯一的财产受益人
I'm about to become very rich.
我会有一大笔钱
Yeah,congrats.
没错 恭喜了
But there's someone else
但还有另外一个人
Who's about to come into some money,
也会获得一大笔钱
And I think she might be more motivated than you are.
而且我觉得她知道以后会更加雀跃
Lily? That bitch is the reason my father is dead.
莉莉吗 我爸就是因为那个贱♥人♥而死的
I'll be in touch.
我会和你保持联络
You can buy me a drink.
请我喝一杯吧
I'm sorry.
不好意思
I can't stay.
我得走了
If you'll excuse me...
如果你不介意的话
I have to go bury my father.
我得去安葬我爸爸了
They say that when someone dies,
都说人死了之后
Their secrets are buried with them,
他们的秘密也同样会入土为安
But on the upper east side,
然而在上东区
Sometimes the dead still speak.
死人往往也能开口说话
You have one unheard message.
您有一条未听留言
Lily,we need to talk,
莉莉 我要和你谈谈
And not about how my wife is making a fool of me
不是关于你和你的旧情人
With her old lover.
背着我搞鬼的事
I know the real reason you were in that hospital in France.
我知道当年你在法国那家医院的真正原因
Message deleted.
留言已删除
Almost there.CU soon.
就快到了 一会见
That was Serena. She'll be here soon.
是瑟琳娜 她马上就到
Yeah,I got that.
对 我也收到了
Well,I got it first.
我先收到的
Yeah,well, it's probably my service.
好吧 可能我的接受信♥号♥♥不好
4-0-1 area code.
4-0-1开头的区号♥
Yeah,that's probably it.
对 很有可能
Hey,Jen. Hey. I just talked to Eric.
珍妮 我刚跟艾瑞克通过电♥话♥
Uh,he said they're almost here. That's old news.
他说他们快到了 早就知道了
Hey.
你好
Hey,Eric.
你好 艾瑞克
Come here.
过来
I'm gonna go pay my respects to your mom.
我去慰问一下你妈妈
Thank you. She'll really appreciate that.
谢谢你 她会很欣慰的
How you holding up?
你还撑得住吧
Holding.
还可以
Have you seen Jonathan?
你看到乔纳森了吗
No. Why? Are you guys back together?
没有 怎么了 你们复合了吗
No. No,I...
不是 只是
Just thought he might want to be here.
我原以为他会过来
Yeah,that'll be fine. Thank you.
那样没问题 谢谢你们
I see Daniel and his sister are here.
我看到丹尼尔和她妹妹来了
Will their father be making an appearance today as well?
他们的爸爸今天是否也会现身呢
Ugh. Why on earth would you ask that?
你怎么会问这个
I followed you to the park today.
今天我跟着你到了公园
Of course you did,mother. We'll talk later.
妈 那真是你的作风 我们晚点再说这个
Where is Charles?
查尔斯在哪呢
We should have just driven him to the door
我们只要把他送到门口
And dropped him off on the steps.
放到台阶上就行了
No one should see him like this. He needs to walk it off.
他这样子不能让人看见 他得走过去
Okay,walk, Chuck. Bend knee,lift foot.
恰克 走啊 弯膝 抬腿
Maybe we should have just left him at the palace.
或许我们应该让他留在酒店里
It's his father's funeral. He needs to be here.
这是他父亲的葬礼 他必须得来
It shows respect. Respect?
这是对死者的尊重 尊重
My father wasn't showing much of that in his final days.
我爸在临死前可没表现出多少敬意
What's he talking about?
他在说什么呢
Who knows? When we found him,
谁知道啊 当我们找到他时
His shoes were on the wrong feet.
他的鞋子都穿错脚了
Chuck,remember how in the eighth grade,
恰克 记得你八年级的时候喝醉了
You used to help yourself to the decanter
怎么从船长书屋
In the captain's library?
走出来的吗
Where i first got my taste for single malt.
那时我刚发现纯麦威士忌是我的最爱
That's right. And you'd have to go home to a 4-course dinner
你还得回家吃一顿4步骤的大餐
Without passing out in your consomm?
撑着自己不醉倒在你的汤里
I didn't want my father to think less of me.
我不想让我爸爸小看我
What does that matter now? Chuck
但现在还有什么意义吗 恰克
Am i gonna have to stick my finger down
用不用我把手指头伸到你嗓子里去
Your throat?Nate'll hold back your hair.
催吐 内特会帮你笼着头发
What?
怎么
No,no. Sorry,Blair. You had me and then you lost me.
没什么 布莱尔 不好意思 你把我都说晕了
Just straighten his tie.
就帮他把领带打正吧
Thank you,Dan, for being here for Serena
丹 谢谢你为了瑟琳娜来到这里
And for our whole family.
还有为了我们整个家庭
Of course. I-i can't imagine it any other way.
不客气 我真不敢想象发生的这一切
You are a true gentleman. Your father raised you kids right.
你真的很绅士 你的父亲很会教育孩子
Thank you.
谢谢
Dear,they want to know about the wreaths,
宝贝 他们想问花圈
Whether we should...
是不是应该
What the hell are you doing here?! Excuse me?
你还敢来这里呢 你说什么
He's just upset and loaded.
他只是压力太大而心烦意乱
What are you doing at my father's funeral?
你来我爸爸的葬礼做什么呢
You think he'd want you here?
你想他会愿意你出现在这里吗
Chuck,if this is about the article,
恰克 如果是因为那篇文章
You know i didn't write it.
你知道的 我没动笔
Do you think i care about your failed attempt
你认为我关心你想进那挖人短的杂♥志♥
At investigative journalism?
希望落空吗
My father is dead because of your father.
我爸爸就是被你♥爸♥爸害死的
What, Chuck? Look, i'm sorry about this...
恰克 你说什么 你♥爸♥爸的事我也很难过
Chuck,Dan has been helping us, unlike you.
恰克 丹是来给我们帮忙的 不像你
Helping us? Do you have any idea what his family has done?
帮我们吗 你知道他的家人做了什么吗
Daniel,i think maybe it would be best if you left.
丹尼尔 我想最好你可以先离开
No,grandma. That doesn't make sense. It's not fair.
不 外婆 这不公平 没道理让他离开
Chuck is Bart's son. He doesn't have to make sense today.
恰克是拜斯的儿子 他今天说了算
It's okay. I-i understand.
没事 我可以理解
You have no idea. Dan,i want you here.
你根本不了解 丹 我需要你留下
Serena,it's okay. Let him go.
瑟琳娜 没关系的 让他走吧
* the little things that i can do *
*我能做的事情微乎其微
* that i can do
*我无能为力
* that i can do
*我无能为力
I know you're upset,
我知道你很痛苦
But we all really need each other right now.
但是现在我们真的很需要对方
Don't touch me,whore.
不要碰我 臭婊♥子♥
Charles,please.
查尔斯 拜托了
You need to be with your family.
你需要和你的家人在一起
My family?
我的家人吗
I don't have a family.
我没有家了
If the lord is our shepherd,
如果上帝是我们的牧羊者
It looks like one of his lambs has lost his way
看起来他的一只小羔羊迷失了方向
Or maybe make that a black sheep.
又或许变成了害群之马
We bring nothing into the world
生不带来
And we leave nothing behind,
死不带去
But that doesn't mean we don't leave
但并不意味着我们死后
A big ole mess when we go.
不会丢下个烂摊子
* every time you walk away
*每一次你走开
* or run away,you take a piece of me with you there *
*或者跑开 都会带走我的心
* nothing feels right when i'm left here on my own *
*我被抛下在这里 好不自在
You're back soon.
你这么快回来啦
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表