剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Lily, that sounds so good. it's just--
莉莉 你的想法真不错 只是
Actually, your father did make a call to the school.
实际上 你父亲给校方打了电♥话♥
I told 'em what had been happening at home,
我告诉了他们最近家里的变故
About your sister taking off,
你姐姐离家出走
Your mother and I spilting up
还有我和你母亲分开的事情
I explained that it was
我向他们解释
An isolated, uncharacteristic act of rebellion.
你的行为只是寻常无恶意的叛逆
They're willing to turn your expulsion into a
他们同意将你的开除处分改为
What?
你说什么
You can be back on monday.
你周一就能回学校上课了
But i wanted to get expelled.
可被开除就是我的目的啊
Lily, whatever for? That school has everything.
莉莉 你到底在吵什么 那学校什么都有
Everything except for Dad.
只有我爸不在那儿
You're living this amazing new life here,
你在这儿开始这么棒的新生活
And I'm just scared that by the time I graduate,
我怕的是等我毕业了
I won't be a part of it anymore.
我就再也融入不了了
And what if you forget about me?
万一你把我忘了呢
Lil, you do not have to ever worry about that.
莉莉 你一点都不必担心这些
I just have a lot going on right now with work.
我现在只是工作太忙
I can't give you the time,
实在没有时间
The...the supervision that you need
做你的监护人
Just like clockwork.
就像上紧了的发条
Okay.
够了你
Dad.
爸
I'm late. I've gotta pack, get to the airport.
我来不及了 得收拾行李去机场
Put lunch on my account.
午餐算我账上
I'll talk to you soon. Dad, no.
我再找你 爸 不要走
Why do you always have to do that?
为什么你总是做这种事
Dad.
爸
Thank you.
谢谢
Please don't walk away.
请别走
You need to be with your mother, lil,
你该跟着你妈妈 莉莉
Out of the city, in school.
住在城郊 乖乖上学
We can't let you turn out like your sister.
我们不能让你变得跟你姐姐那样
Carol? yeah, I think we can all agree on that front.
你说卡萝吗 是的 这点上我们是一致的
She ran away from our family, and for what?
她离家出走 就为了什么
To become an actress
做演员去吗
which is a completely unrealistic at all
简直一点都不现实
I mean, yeah, she was pretty good
我是说 她在《激♥情♥年代》里演侍女
As Abigail in "The Crucible"
确实演得不错
But what was that, like, 11th grade?
但那都是什么呀 高中时代的把戏
Anyway, the point is... is I'm not Carol.
总之 重点是 我不是卡萝
I don't crave adventureor the freedom to walk my own path.
我并不渴望自♥由♥的生活
I'm perfectly comfortable with the path that you guys have laid out for me.
你们为我设计的康庄大道 我和满意
Dad, you have a giant house. i won't be any trouble.
老爸 你房♥子那么大 我不会给你找麻烦的
I'll call you when i get back from london.
从伦敦回来我再给你打电♥话♥
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I love you.
我爱你
Lily, it's over.
莉莉 都过去了
Let's go home.
咱们回家
I'll follow you back.
我跟在你后面
See you at home.
家里见
Eric and i had the most invigorating walk
艾瑞克跟我从酒店
From the hotel. you know, grandma is deceptively quick.
神清气爽的散步归来 奶奶走得快的吓人
Oh, she's probably racing back to that bottle of gin
她可能是急着回来喝她藏在
She has hidden under the sink in the bathroom. zing.
卧室水槽下的那瓶杜松子酒吧 精神头不错
Good morning to you as well.
你也早上好
what are you doing here mother?
你来这儿干吗 老妈
I don't remember inviting you as our guest.
我不记得请你来过
I know i haven't called you, and i'm positive you haven't
我知道我没打过电♥话♥
So much as received a christmas card
我想你饿没收到过圣诞卡片
Or fruitcake at the holiday.
或者节日水果蛋糕吧
you can be thankful for the lastone.
没收到蛋糕 你得谢天谢地呢
What have i done to earn your ire, my dear?
我做了什么 让你这么怨念 亲爱的
well, let me think for a second.
让我想想
Maybe telling rufus about our child?
也许是告诉卢夫斯我们的孩子那事
I'm sorry if i thought it appropriate
抱歉 我以为卢夫斯
That rufus learns he has a son.
有权知道自己有个儿子的
Uh, you mean "had."
你是说 有过吧
He died.
他死了
I had no idea.
我对此一无所知
Imagine, something you don't know. now if you'll excuse me,
哈 总算有你不知道的了 现在抱歉了
I'm going to take serena breakfast in bed
容我去给瑟琳娜送去床上早餐
So i can start the healing with my daughter.
好让我弥合一下跟女儿的关系
You might want to put a hold on the healing.
和解的事可以缓缓
Serena's not in her room. What? I thought
瑟琳娜没在房♥间 什么 我以为
She was coming home with you. Where is she?
她跟你回家了 她在哪儿
Why are you still in jail?
你怎么还在监狱里
It's my choice.
我要求的
Oh, God. You're not gonna come out of there
我的上帝 你该不会是想留起胭脂鱼发型
With a mullet and a girlfriend, are you?
交个女朋友 再从监狱出来吧
My mother didn't think I was old enough
我妈认为我太小 不能自己做决定
To make my own decisions, so I decided to stay in jail,
所以我决定待在监狱里
And i'm not leaving
她不让我过自己的生活
Until she agrees to let me live my own life
我就不出去
So it's a war of attrition.
你在跟她打消耗战
So to speak.
算是吧
Except she gets to wage the war from the comfort
可她在舒适的公♥寓♥里发动战争
Of her penthouse while you remain behind bars.
而你在蹲监狱
look, don't worry about me. Enjoy your prom with Nate
别为我担心啦 跟内特去舞会
Like you always planned
好好享受 就像你藏在床底下的
In that scrapbook that you kept under your bed.
剪贴簿里计划的那样
Please. I don't remember that.
得了吧 我都不记得了
I was a child then.
我那时候还是个孩子
I should go. I don't want to abuse my phone privileges.
我得挂了 以免滥用电♥话♥权利
The fact that you're on an actual pay phone
你用公用电♥话♥这事本身
Has me beyond nauseous.
就让我恶心透了
Stay strong, S.
坚强点儿 S
What's this for? Strength. You will need.
这是干嘛 力量 你会需要的
I have good news and bad news. Which do you want?
我有好消息和坏消息 先听哪一个
Good news first, always.
先说好消息 永远先说好消息
There is replacement. What are you talking about?
有替补 你说什么呢
It makes more sense if you pick bad news first.
如果你先听坏消息就会懂了
Your dress for prom.
你舞会穿的礼服
The dry cleaners-- they ruined it.
干洗店把它洗坏了
This body bag. Corpse not pretty.
这是装尸袋 尸体不好看
But there's a replacement. Back to good news.
但是有替补 继续说好消息
This morning it arrived from Paris.
今早从巴黎寄过来的
Just like in scrapbook.
跟剪贴簿里的一样
Oh! It is.
是啊
Oh! Just like my scrapbook I don't remember keeping
真的一样 我都忘记它了
And haven't looked at since I was an early adolescent.
长大后我就没再看过它一眼了
Oh, it must be from daddy.
一定是爸爸寄来的
Tonight is going to be magicle.
今夜将充满奇迹
You know, prom hasn't exactly been going as planned.
毕业舞会一点都不像预期那样
The florists lost Blair's corsage.
布莱尔的别花不见了
Someone bought up all the peonies,
有人买♥♥光了所有牡丹
And when I called to confirm my limo,
我打电♥话♥去预约轿车时
It had been rented out by a bachelorette party in Jersey.
竟然说被泽西的一个剩女派对租走了
The heart quicken.
真快手啊
Yeah, well, my hotel room was mysteriously canceled,
酒店房♥间无缘无故退订
And now I just found out Blair's
我刚刚得知布莱尔的裙子
Dress has been ruined. How tragic.
被人毁了 真是人间惨剧
I gotta ask...
我真想问
Am I sabotaging your dream prom?
我是不是破坏你梦幻舞会的罪魁祸首
The answer is no, Nathaniel.
当然不是了
And I don't know how many times
我都记不清
We need to have this conversation.
我们谈了这个问题多少次了
Blair is yours.
布莱尔是你的
Okay.
好吧
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表