剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Gossip girl here--
"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
Into the scandalous lives of manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
you must really want this.
你肯定很需要这份工作
Yeah. yeah, I really, really do.
非常 非常的想
where's that story of yours? Noah shapiro at the "paris review"
你的小说呢 巴黎文学的诺亚夏皮罗
Is looking forward to it. i-i know. I tried to write.
很想看看 我知道 我尽力在写
You'll get no letter of recommendation from me.
那你从我这可得不到推荐信了
I need a friend.
我需要一个挚友
I'm sorry, lily. you made your choice to be mrs. bass.
对不起莉莉 你既然选择了拜斯先生
You need to go do that.
就应该做你该做的
you're a born queen. this is your year to rule.
你天生是女王 这注定是属于你的一年
Being queen is blair's whole thing.
当女王只是布莱尔的爱好
well, well. look who's back on top.
看看谁回到最高位了
I wonder how that happened.
想不通怎么会这样
When the white tents blossom in bryant park,
当白色帐篷搭满在布莱恩特公园
It can only mean one thing-- fashion week,
只意味着一件事清 时装周
The time of year when any park ave princess
这个时候每个公园大道上的公主们
would trade her last prada pochette
为了能坐到秀场的第一排
for front row seats to the best shows.
不惜卖♥♥掉最后一个普拉达的包包
And we hear the seating chart to eleanor
我们还听说B来安排
Waldorf's show is being made by our very own b.
埃莉诺·霍道夫的秀场座位表
This art director just ran off with the husband of this photo editor.
这个艺术总监刚跟这照片编辑的老公跑掉
So I sat all of "vanity fair" between them.
所以我将名利场中的人们放到他们之间
I figured we'd want to avoid a catfight in front of the catwalk.
我想我们得避免这在T台前的纷争
I told laurel my daughter could make a better
我告诉劳雷尔我女儿安排的座次表
Seating chart than that drug-addled publicist.
比那个隐君子广♥告♥商要强得多
It's a blessing she was hauled off to rehab
幸好她由于偷她儿子的利他林
for stealing her son's ritalin.
被戒毒所带走了
I'm more than happy to step in.
我非常荣幸能做这个
And you and serena will be with me backstage, of course?
你和瑟琳娜要跟我一起在后台 行不?
Of course. it's our tradition.
当然行 我们一贯这样
Now I hope you don't mind,
希望你能不介意
But I sat the girls from school in the second row.
我把这些学校的女生安排在第二排
Well, since they are ur friends, why not?
既然她们是你的朋友 好啊
Besides, they'll worship you for it.
而且 她们会因此很崇拜你的
I know.
我知道
Oh, school.
唉 上学
Another day of reading, writing and aristocrats.
又是一整天的读啊写啊还有一堆贵族
You back to invisible boy?
你又要变回隐身人了
invisible suits me.
隐身对我最合适
I can go to school unshowered.
我不洗澡也可以去上学
I can forget to dress. nobody cares.
我能忘了穿衣服 反正没人看
And now I have all the time in the world
现在我把所有时间都放在
to focus on my yale application,
申请耶鲁大学上
So... don't you mean dartmouth?
你不是说达特茅斯学院的吗
Yeah, well,
是这样
It seems that dartmouth's whole english department was poached by yale.
好像达特茅斯的英语学院都是耶鲁的人
Wow. when's that application due? monday.
什么时候能得到申请函 星期一
Noah shapiro's helping me choose which stories to submit.
诺亚·夏皮罗帮我来决定投哪篇小说
wait. What happened to that jeremiah harris guy?
那个 耶利米·哈里斯怎么啦
He, uh, well, after he fired me,
当他炒掉我之后
I went ahead and sent my story to shapiro anyway,
我把我的小说发给了夏皮罗
and he--he--he loved it.
他很喜欢
that's great! why haven't you told me any of this?
真棒 你怎么没有告诉我这个
Well, I've barely seen you.
我很少见到你啊
You're always off at your internship.
你老是在忙你的实习
Hey. you have french first period.
你第一节课是法语吧
Aren't you gonna be late? uh.
你是不是快迟到了
Uh, we have a sub,
我们有附加课的
and he always starts late, so...
老师也比较晚才开始上课
Okay. well, I'm really late for italian,
好 我意大利语课可真迟到了
so ciao, sorella mia.
再见啦 小妹妹
Hi. laurel? yeah, it's me. sorry. I got stuck in traffic.
劳雷尔 是我 抱歉啊路上堵车了
I'll see you at eleanor's in five, okay?
我5点前在埃莉诺那儿碰面 好么?
Kiki smith greeting you in the foyer.
琪琪·史密斯在门厅给你打招呼
Elm and drag pulling you into the main room.
艾姆和扎克带你进入正厅
I love that.
我非常喜欢
And making a statement on the stairwell-- richard phillips.
在楼梯上听理查德·菲利普斯说说他的观点
Hi, mom. I borrowed your necklace.
妈妈 我借一下你的项链
Oh, it's stunning! serena, do you think--
哦 真漂亮 瑟琳娜你不觉得
it's a necklace, mom.
只是一根项链 妈妈
Oh, but I'm talking about the art collection.
我是说的那个艺术收藏
Isn't it just breathtaking?
这难道不让人心情澎湃吗
Any museum would be thrilled.
美术馆都会被震撼的
Let's hope bart is when he gets back
我希望这周当巴特从卢森堡回来时
from luxembourg this week.
也这样觉得
It's really great, mom.
真的是非常的不错 妈妈
Your art consultant has exquisite taste.
你的艺术顾问品位很雅致
You got in late last night. oh, yeah.
你昨天回的很晚 是啊
I had the m.o.m.a. event with, uh, poppy. mm.
我在纽约现代艺术馆和波比一起
We were perfect ladies, though. we sipped on sodas all night.
我们都是完美女性 喝了一晚上的汽水
Oh, poppy lifton, the socialite?
波比·丽芙顿 那个名媛
Yes, they met at a charity affair the other week,
是的 她们上周在一个慈善晚会上碰到
And they've been attached at the hip ever since.
从那时起她们就混在一起了
Now for over here...
在那儿...
Yes, the ryan mcginley.
对 莱恩·麦金尼
Yes. uh, something else.
嗯 换个别的
There's a mapplethorpe that's coming up for auction. uh...
有个梅普尔索普的作品马上要拍卖♥♥了
Wait. Mapplethorpe-- isn't that the one
等下 梅普尔索普 不是那个
who took all the pictures of the naked guys?
专给男人拍裸照的人吗?
Yeah. um, not just guys.
不光只有男人
Wait.
那...
Mom, did you... well...
妈妈 难道你
You modeled for mapplethorpe?
你给梅普尔索普当模特了
Well, I kept it a secret,
我一直保守这个秘密
but I think you and eric are old enough now...
但现在我觉得你和艾瑞克已经长大了
No, but it's not one of those artsy shots where you can't tell if it's a belly button or a...
不会就是一个不知所云的艺术照吧
well, it's very tasteful, I assure you.
非常的有品位 我保证
You just became the coolest mom on the upper east side.
你变成了上东区最酷的妈妈啦
Mm. thank you.
谢谢咯
Ah, the besieged queen.
啊 被簇拥着的女王
What do you want, chuck? to help.
你想要什么 恰克 帮你
Your throne's in danger,
你的王位岌岌可危
and you can't wage war on serena without an ally.
没有同盟可对抗不了瑟琳娜
You need me. there is no war.
你需要我 这儿没有争斗
Now that marcus has been booted back to brighton,
既然马库斯已经滚回布莱顿了
I'm free to focus on my old life.
我就可以专注于我的以前的生活了
Serena's just been keeping my seat warm.
瑟琳娜一直在保护我的王位
And how do you plan on making the girls fall at your feet?
那你计划怎么让那些女孩对你俯首称臣呢
You going to trip them?
你继续玩弄她们
a true monarch bestows favors.
一个真正的王者给了我帮助
It's fashion week,
时装周
and I'm the only constance girl with clout.
我是唯一有此特权的康士坦茨女孩
Ladies...
女士们
I trust tomorrow night you won't embarrass me.
我相信你们明晚不会让我难堪
Oh, my god. second row seats to your mother's show?
我的天啊 你妈妈秀场的第二排坐位
Oh, my god. those are total movie star seats. oh.
偶的神啊 这些都是影星们坐的啊
Serena is in "women's wear daily"...
瑟琳娜上了每日女士着装
With poppy lifton.
和波比·丽芙顿
Serena could, like, die now knowing
瑟琳娜能满足地闭眼了
that she's lived a fulfilled life.
她的愿望都实现了
Hey, guys.
嗨 姐♥妹♥们♥
You look gorgeous in the photo. oh, my gosh.
你照片里真是漂亮 我的天啊
Is poppy nice? she looks so nice.
波比好看么 她真好看
What? oh, gosh. I haven't even seen that.
什么 天啊 我都没有看过那个
Blair, where are you going?
布莱尔 你去哪里
I'll just leave you to your fans.
我要把你的粉丝留下给你
Watching you fail spectacularly gives me so much joy.
看到你的完败真是给了我很大的快乐啊
And you know what you give to everyone, chuck?
你知道你给别人带来的么 恰克
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表