剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Vanessa!
瓦内萨
Poor Vanessa.
可怜的瓦内萨
Even cinderella
就算是灰姑娘
Was given the courtesy of a stealth getaway.
也能体面地逃跑
Then again,what's a pair of ugly stepsisters
话又说回来 比起珍妮·汉弗瑞
Compared to Jenny Humphrey?
灰姑娘的坏姐姐也甘拜下风
Vanessa,here. Take this. Vanessa,wait.
瓦内萨 披上这个 等等 瓦内萨
Please!
求你了
Looks like it might turn out to be
看起来 这或许会成为
An unhappily ever after for everyone.
日后大家的痛苦回忆
Jenny, did you do that to Vanessa?
珍妮 你给瓦内莎的裙子
Yeah.
是的
You don't understand,though. Oh,she completely--
你不会明白的 不过 她还真完全
She what? She lied? She went behind your back?
她怎么了 她说谎了 她跑出门了
So what?
那又怎么样
For that she deserved to be publicly humiliated?
那就该被当众羞辱
She's your friend,Jenny.
她可是你的朋友啊 珍妮
You know,there's no reason for me to tell you this now,
知道吗 我没必要再跟你说下去了
But I wrote you this letter after the fashion show,
但我在时装秀之后写了这封信给你
Telling you I had feelings for you.
告诉你我喜欢你
I never got that.
我从没收到过
No,i know. Vanessa stole it.
是的 我知道 瓦内萨偷了它
But she felt so bad about it,
但她很后悔
She came and told me the truth.
然后跑过来告诉了我真♥相♥
Okay,look,i...
好吧 瞧 我...
I know what you must think of me right now.
我知道你现在怎么看我的
But if i'd if i'd gotten that Well,I'm glad you didn't.
但如果 如果我收到的话 很高兴你没有
Honestly,you're not who I thought you were.
说实话 你现在已经不是我认识的那个人了
Where are they?
他们在哪
Relax. They'll be here somewhere.
放松点 他们肯定在这儿附近
This is the worst out-of-body experience ever.
这是最糟的一次灵魂出窍的感觉
Hey! Explain this!
喂 干什么呢
After you and Chuck walked off,
你跟恰克出去后
Justine and I got to talking.
贾斯丁跟我谈了会
He took me up to the roof, and we looked over the city.
他带我去了屋顶 我们鸟瞰整个城市
Well,of course he did.
他当然会这么做
We just knew we were meant for each other.
我们发现对彼此有感觉
But she's me,only less.
但她是我的模子 虽然丑了点
I gave her that headband.
发带还是我给的
We're as surprised as you are.
我们跟你一样吃惊
Everyone, even our doppelgangers,
各位 就算是我们的跟屁虫
Can work it out, but we can't?
都能搭上对 我们却不行
I hate that I have to hurt him.
我不想伤害他
I know it sounds strange,
我知道这听上去很怪
But I suddenly feel horrible about what I have to do.
我只是突然很厌恶我要做的事
I'd be worried about you if you didn't.
要是你没有 我才担心呢
And the kids.
还有这些小孩
Oh,Eric has become so accustomed to him.
艾瑞克对他已经很熟悉了
Eric wants you to be happy.
艾瑞克希望你能开心
I never thought my life would turn out like this.
我从没想过我的生活会变成这样
I've always tried to do the right thing.
我总试着要去做正确的事
It's all you can do.
这是你唯一能做的了
Just,uh...
只是
Smile and fake it.
微笑着欺骗自己
Tell me something,rufus.
说出来吧
What?
什么
Something you shouldn't.
那句你不该说的话
I never wanted to weigh in about your relationship withart.
我从没想过要参与到你的感情纠葛中来
I was...
我只是
Afraid of what I might say.
害怕我会说出口
Which was?
说什么
I let you go on your wedding day because...
在你结婚的时候我把你拱手让人
I was afraid I couldn't give you what you needed.
是因为我怕不能给你想要的
I wasn't sure what I needed.
我不确定自己想要什么
And I have regretted it every day since.
从此以后我每天活在悔恨中
As much as I appreciate company from the airport,
从机场过来我已经说的够多的了
I thought I made myself clear.
我认为我说得很明白
Your services are no longer required.
你已经没什么利用价值了
Trust me,you gave me a final assignment,
相信我 你给了我最后一个任务
And you do wanna know what I found out.
你想知道我都调查到了什么
This isn't a good time,Chuck. She's here.
这不是好时机恰克 她在这里
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Lily's at the ball with rufus humphrey.
莉莉现在和鲁弗斯·汉弗瑞一起在舞会上
And from what I'm seeing,
从我目前所见
You should figure something out and get down here now.
你有些事情需要弄清楚还有立刻过来这里
What do you have?
你都查到了些什么
You've been good for him,
你一直对他很好
Good for us.
对我们也很好
I always liked you,
我一直都很喜欢你
Regardless of how I may have acted.
虽然我表现的若无其事
He's on his way here.
他已经在来这的路上了
You owe him a conversation.
你欠他一个解释
Vanessa!
瓦内萨
Wait.
等等
You stole my letter.
你偷藏了我的信件
I know.
我知道
Is there anything else you wanna tell me?
你还有什么想告诉我的吗
Pretty sure that was it.
没什么好说的了
You said you never felt this way about anyone before.
你说过你对别人从来没有过这种感觉
Is that true?
是真的吗
Does it matter?
这很重要吗
Okay,listen, after all we've been through...
好吧 听着 在我们经历过这么多以后
When you walked away tonight, all I could think was,
当你今晚离开的时候 我能想到的只有
"she's the one I want to be with."
我想和她白头到老
So,yeah,it matters.
是的 这很重要
It's easy for you to say
你说的轻巧
Because you didn't just pull a janet jackson
你又没在在雪树银花之夜上
At the snowflake ball.
发生露点事件
You wanna grab a drink?
想不想喝一杯
Yes,i would.
好的
Somewhere dark with no backlighting.
找个一点光都没有的地方
Well,maybe a little backlighting.
或者有点也行
Mm,let's go. Okay.
走吧 好的
Don't think we didn't see you try and save her.
我们都看见你试图解救她了
We should've known you didn't have
我们就知道你没有成功的天赋
What it takes. You never did.
屡战屡败
You know,i don't know what's more pathetic--
我告诉你 我很可悲
That I wanted to be one of you, or that I was
因为我想走进你们的圈子
Actually scared of you.
或者说是害怕你们
Either way,that leaves you with pathetic,
不管怎么样
you and your friend.
你跟你的朋友都很可怜
Uh,oh,vanessa?
瓦内莎吗
Vanessa is ten times the person you will ever be.
十个你也比不上一个瓦内莎
That is why you hate her so much.
这就是为什么你那么恨她
It's kinda easy for you to talk big
你站着说话不腰疼
When you're hiding out in brooklyn.
其实你就是个胆小鬼
Well,maybe we should change that.
那就应该变变了
I'll see you guys around.
回头见吧
* hey,hero,what you do?
* 帅哥 你在干什么
* again and again
* 一遍又一遍
* goes either way
* 索然无味
* without you
* 没有你陪
Dance with me.
跟我跳支舞
What's the point,Chuck? We're never gonna be them.
有用吗 恰克 我们永远隔着山
You said so. Remember?
你这过说的 记得吗
It's not for us.
咱俩不可能
Maybe.
也许吧
But I wouldn't change us,
但我们之间不会改变
Not if it meant losing what we have.
不想把仅剩的一点丢了
And what do we have,Chuck? You tell me.
咱们剩什么了 恰克 你倒是说
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表