剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
He put them on a plane to london an hour ago.
他一个小时前把他们送上去伦敦的飞机了
So you're right.
你说对了
It is over for nate, thanks to you.
内特玩完了 还真得感谢你
Are you really going to do this?
你真的打算这么做
Yes.
是的
Why should serena be the one pulling her hair out?
谁说抓狂的应该是瑟琳娜
Oopsy. look at what I've done.
哎哟哟 我都做了什么
Oh, god. my hair!
天呀 我的头发
What's going on with that girl?
那个女孩怎么了
Oh, my god. look at her hair.
天哪 看她的头发
What? is that girl's hair coming out?
什么 那个女孩在掉头发
She's freaking out.
她发癫了
It's her hair.
是她的头发
Totally gross!
太恶心了
Amanda.
阿曼达
Hey. amanda, wait!
阿曼达 等下
No, dan. just leave me alone.
不 丹 不要烦我
Dan. I'm so sorry. is she okay?
丹 我很抱歉 她还好吧
No. no, don't. d-don't what? I didn't plan any of this.
不要 不要什么 又不是我策划的
It all--it all just happened.
这只是就这么发生了
that's the serena van der woodsen
这就是瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森的魔咒
Mantra, isn't it? no--no fault, no responsibility,
没有错误 不用负责任
Things just happen. you know, you used to tell me
事情自己发生的 你曾经和我说过
That you were afraid that people couldn't see the real you.
怕人们看不清♥真♥实的你
Well, maybe you're the one who can't see yourself.
也许你才是那个看不清自己的人
From--from where I'm standing, this is who you are.
从我的角度来看 这就是你
Is that what you think of me?
这就是你对我的看法
Yeah. yeah, it is. at least they own up to it.
是的 最起码她们能坦白地承认
Maybe it's time you did, too.
也许你该跟她们学着点
Spotted-- a beautiful blonde phoenix
现场报道 当众出丑的难堪
Rising from the ashes of a major public humiliation.
令金发碧眼的凤♥凰♥浴火重生了
Never again.
以后不许再这样了
From now on, everything goes through me.
现在开始 所有的事情先通报给我
Welcome back, queen serena.
欢迎回来 瑟琳娜女王
Consider us your humbled servants,
把我们当成你的女仆
'cause if looks could kill,
我们可不想当丹·汉弗瑞
We wouldn't want to be dan humphrey.
被你的眼神杀千刀
Nate.
内特
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
I came to apologize. I didn't know what blair was doing
我是来道歉 我不知道
With the deal and the money and...
布莱尔的协议还有钱和...
You think I care about the money?
你认为我在乎的是钱
I mean, I asked you point-blank if anything was wrong.
我直截了当的问过你是不是有什么事情发生
You lied to me.
你对我撒谎了
I had to. I didn't know what to do.
我没办法 我不知道该怎么办
What, so you confided in dan? I mean, blair? really?
所以你选择信赖丹 甚至布莱尔
Everyone but me.
就是不信我
I gotta get to school.
我要去上课了
So that's it?
就这样
We can't even be friends?
我们连朋友都没的做了吗
Well, we were never really friends, remember?
我们从来也不是朋友 还记得吗
Hey, jenny. what are you doing here so early?
珍妮 你这么早来干什么
Trying to avoid you. hard to believe, I know.
试着躲开你们 难以置信 我知道
You know what I find hard to believe? this handbag.
知道我发现什么难以置信吗 这个包包
It belongs in the trash,
它应该呆在垃圾桶里
which is where you probably found it.
也许你就是在那里找到它的
don't.
别这样
Oh, right. there may be stuff in here that you need.
对了 里面也许有你要的东西
Here you go.
给你吧
Seriously? that's the best you guys can do?
不是吧 就这点手段
I have to say, I was expecting a little more
我还期待有什么新鲜的花招呢
Now that you're seniors. our methods may lack imagination,
我们的方法也许缺乏创新
But they're very effective,
但是很实用
Especially over a long period of time.
特别是在长♥期♥执行的情况下
Hey, amanda. it's me--dan. dan again.
阿曼达 是我 丹 又是我
Uh, sorry to be calling you so early.
很抱歉这么早给你打电♥话♥
Look, I'm--i'm really sorry about last night.
对于昨晚我真的很抱歉
If it matters at all, I don't think it was serena,
我不认为是瑟琳娜干的
Even though i, uh, I blamed her pretty harshly.
尽管我已经很严厉的谴责了她
Uh, a-anyway, call me.
不管怎样 打电♥话♥给我
Getting my hair burned off was not a part of the deal.
烧光我的头发可不是合约的一部分
The casualties of war.
战争有牺牲是不可避免
I don't get it.
我想不通
You wanted me to pretend to like this guy
你让我假装喜欢这个家伙
So he could make his ex-girlfriend jealous?
好让他的前女友嫉妒
Jealousy is a powerful emotion.
嫉妒是很可怕的情绪
I had to create a monster if I was going to dethrone a queen.
如果我要废掉一个皇后必须先惹怒她
Why do you care who's queen of the high school?
你为什么要在意谁是高中的皇后
I have my reasons.
我有自己的理由
By the way,
对了
I hear you're going to boarding school in vermont.
我听说你打算去佛蒙特的寄宿学校
Something to keep you warm.
给点东西好让你保暖
You have the day off? what holiday is it?
你请了一天假 是什么节日
Uh, women's suffrage day.
妇女参政日
So why are you wearing your uniform?
那你为什么穿着制♥服♥
'cause I forgot.
因为我之前忘记了
Anyway, it's almost fashion week.
不管怎样 快到时尚周了
There has to be something I can do.
应该有我可以做的事情
Well, uh, the worktables are a mess.
这样的话 办公桌上一团乱
Eleanor can't find half her patterns.
埃莉诺都找不到她的图案样本了
Why don't you do that? okay.
你为什么不去整理下呢 好吧
Blair, where were you yesterday?
布莱尔 昨天你在哪
I was home, just taking care of-- serena!
我在家里 照顾 瑟琳娜
Where are we going tonight?
晚上我们要去哪里
The dalton guys keep texting us.
道尔顿来的家伙一直发短♥信♥给我们
It was a feeding frenzy last night. hey, I left you four messages.
昨晚真是太劲爆了 我发了你四条信息
You okay?
你还好吧
Yeah. i-i wasn't feeling well.
是的 我感觉不太好
You poor thing.
小可怜
I actually have to get
我该去拿
The assignments I missed yesterday.
昨天忘记掉的作业了
Oh. of course.
当然
I'll see you later.
一会见
Well, well, look who's back on top.
看看谁回到最高位了
I wonder how that happened.
想不通怎么会这样
Wait.
等等
Now that I think of it,
现在想来
I know exactly how that happened.
我很确定知道为什么会这样了
Hey. uh, have you seen serena this morning?
你早上看到瑟琳娜了吗
Let's get out of here.
我们到外面去
Sorry, lonely boy.
对不起了 孤单男孩
Don't say we didn't try to warn you.
别说我们没警告过你哦
But if queen s. will do this to d.,
但是如果S女王要做些什么的话
Are any of us safe?
谁又能全身而退呢
Bow down or bow out.
臣服或退出
X.o.x.o., gossip girl.
八卦天后
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表