剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Oh, I can't believe Blair won.
不敢相信布莱尔赢了
Yeah, who even voted for her?
是啊 谁会投她的票呢
Me. About 150 times.
我 一个人投了150票
I wasn't putting the Nelly Yuki ballots in.
我不是在投内丽·尤琪的票
I was taking them out.
我是在把她的票往外拿
But what about what she said you did to her limo and hotel
那她说你搞坏她的轿车 旅馆
And hotel and her corsage?
还有胸花 又是怎么回事
Her new dress looks better without them
不要那些她的新礼服才更漂亮
Give this to her.
把这个给她
It's to the penthouse at the plaza.
是旋宫饭店顶楼公♥寓♥的钥匙
You didn't think you were the only one
你不会以为自己是唯一一个
Who knew about the scrapbook, did you?
知道她剪贴簿那事的人吧
Chuck, I...
恰克 我
I can't believe I'm saying this, but...
我不敢相信自己会说这样的话
That was really sweet.
你真好
I just wanted to make sure she had the perfect night.
我只是想让她今晚过得完美
Your 2009 king and queen!
2009年度国王与王后
Aw, who knew the mother-Chucker
原来坏小子恰克
Could also play fairy Godmother?
也会扮仙女教母呢
But if C. just made B.'s dreams come true,
可是如果C已让B梦想成真
Why does it feel like
为何会觉得
Our queen is standing with the wrong king?
王后配错了国王呢
You can't use the one
你们不能用
You already have on file?
以前记录里的吗
Wait. Let me at least fix my makeup.
等下 至少让我整整妆
Are you ready to do the workout?
准备好健身了吗
Yeah! Beginner's workout.
初级健身操
Stand with your feet a little more
站立 双脚略
Jail?
监狱
You're in jail?
你进监狱了
I know, mom. I'm--I'm sorry.
我知道 妈 对不起
You know, if I was a better mother
知道吗 如果我是个好母亲
I'd leave you in there, teach you a lesson. You ran away.
我就该让你待在那 给你个教训 你出走
You just abandoned me at the side of the road.
你就那么把我扔在路边
You know they only give you one phone call, right?
你知道我只有一次打电♥话♥的机会 是吧
Oh, Lily, the hopes and dreams I have for you--
莉莉 我对你的那些期望
An Ivy League education, life on the upper east side,
读常春藤连盟校 在上东区生活
Married to the richest man in Manhattan.
嫁给曼哈顿最富有的人
See, that's the thing, mom...
妈 这就是问题所在
Those are your hope and your dreams, not mine.
那是你的期望 你的梦想 不是我的
I need to figure out what-- what I want, what I need.
我得找到我想要的 我需要的
Like a parole officer? I'm getting in the car.
比如保释官吗 我要上车了
You need to be far away from your sister's influence.
你得远离你姐姐的坏影响
Why? What's wrong with Carol?
为什么 卡萝哪里不好
The fact that she's independent?
她独♥立♥不好
That she thinks for herself? That she does what she wants
她自己思考不好 还是她自行其是
And not what other people tell her to do?
不接受他人安排不好
How about your spare me the heartache
你还是别再让我心疼
And yourself the humiliation
让自己丢脸了
And give up on this failed experiment in rebellion?
放弃这次失败的造♥反♥计划
What if this is not an experiment?
如果这不是在试着造♥反♥
What about if this is me growing up?
如果我说这是我在成长呢
Enough soul searching.
打住 别跟我探索什么灵魂
I'm calling your father's lawyer.
我要联♥系♥你♥爸♥的律师
We need to keep this thing out of the papers.
这件事可不能上报
Please, mom, I don't need a publicist.
拜托你 妈妈 我不需要公♥关♥
I need my mother.
我需要我的妈妈
I'm trying to talk to you here, and you're not...
我正试着跟你沟通 可你却
Hey, mom. Got a sec?
妈 有时间吗
Carol.
卡萝
This is your chance to be a big sister
拿出当姐姐的样子来
And finally offer some actual guidance to Lily, advice.
给莉莉做回榜样吧 提点提点她
Her future's at stake.
她的未来岌岌可危
Which is why she needs to be far away from you.
这就是她得离你远远的原因
This is how it's going to be, mom.
这也正是我们将要做到的 妈
Lily's staying with me for a while.
莉莉会跟我一起待一段时间
Carol, just be reasonable
卡萝 讲点道理好不好
We both know the first time that she breaks a nail,
我们都知道她的 只要刮花了个指甲
Rides a city bus...
坐一次公车
Or God forbid...actually steps foot in a public school,
一踏进公立学校 但愿不会发生
She'll come running home.
她就会逃回家里
That's really up to Lily now,isn't it?
那由莉莉自己决定 不是吗
Just tell her to--to sit tight. I'm coming for her.
就跟她说别乱跑 我去接她
No, mom. you sit tight. she'll call you later.
不用了 妈 别过来了 她稍后会联♥系♥你的
Oh, goodness.
太好了
Mother. Mom.
母亲 妈
Don't tell me you're chasing me out of town.
别告诉我你是来把我赶出城去的
I'm fleeing as fast as I can.
我已经跑得够快了
Well, please stop. I'm not going to apologize,
别说了 我不会道歉的
But I love you, and I know you love me.
但是我爱你 我知道你也爱我
Well, of course I love you,
我当然爱你
My daughters, my grandchildren.
我爱我的女儿 爱我的外孙们
My only motivation is love.
我唯一的动机就是爱
On the contrary.
恰恰相反
Your motives are quite suspect, selfish even.
你的动机非常可疑 甚至自私
And you haven't always done what's best for me.
你做的很多事都不是为我着想的
Well, I've done the very best I could.
我已经尽我所能地在做了
You think Serena's a handful?
你觉得瑟琳娜很难弄吗
I would rather have 20 Dan Humphreys from Brooklyn
我宁愿面对更多的布鲁克林小子
Instead of that boy you loved from the valley.
也不想见到你爱过的那什么山里男人
Well, you took care of that, didn't you?
当时是你插手处理的 是吗
And you ended up with Serena and Eric
而你生下了瑟琳娜和艾瑞克
And the life you deserve.
过上了配得上你的生活
It wasn't up to you
我该怎样过自己的人生
to decide what kind of life I should have
不该由你来决定
What else does it mean to be a mother
作为一个母亲 还有什么比
Than to make sure
看到自己的孩子
That your child fulfills her destiny?
走上命定的道路 更重要呢
Well, I wanted to create my own destiny.
我一直想开创自己的命运
But that would have meant losing you,
但我知道这就意味着会失去你
And I was always too afraid to do that.
所以我总是踌躇不前
until this afternoon evidently
很显然 直到今天下午
Mother, please, I'm just asking you to stay.
妈妈 拜托了 我只是请你留下来
You know, being a mother myself
你知道 我自己作为一个母亲
I've made mistakes
我也犯过错误
That rival if not outshine your own.
跟你比有过之而无不及
And I forgive you.
所以我原谅你
Lucky me.
我真走运
You throw me out of your home
你把我赶出了你家门
And I get forgiven.
还说你原谅了我
Mother, just say thank you and give me a hug.
妈 就说谢谢然后给我个拥抱就好
I most certainly am not gonna thank you
我非常肯定 在你说了这番可怕的话之后
For the terrible things you said.
我既不会谢你
And as far as the hug goes.
也不会拥抱你
You've always done exactly as you pleased,havn't you
你总是这样随心所欲 不是吗
Hey. You okay?
你还好吗
This is supposed to be the happiest day in high school.
这本该是高中时代最开心的一天
So why do I feel so sad?
可我为何如此悲伤
Like something's ending?
就像在告别什么
Well, something is ending--
确实需要告别
High school.
我们的中学时代
Not just school.
不只是这个
You're my first love.
你是我的初恋
Going to my senior prom with you
跟你一起参加毕业舞会
Is something I've wanted since I was 12 years old.
是我从12岁以来的夙愿
And here we are,
现在我们在这里
Like it was meant to be.
就像命中注定的
Yes. This was supposed to happen.
是 原本是该这样的
I'm sure of it.
我确信这一点
But now it has and...
但是现在
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表