剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
all the many, many things that are wrong with it?
我的那么那么许多错误设计
It's hot and late.
现在热死了而且很晚了
We'll finish your fitting tomorrow.
我们明天再给你试衣服
I'm--i'm so sorry.
我真抱歉
That was completely, completely unprofessional,
这完全是我的失职
And I promise it will never happen again from me.
我保证再不会这样做了
I s--i swear.
我发誓...
I know you won't.
我知道你不会了
Not here at least.
至少在这不会了
I need people around here that I can trust.
在这里我需要的事值得我信任的人
Clean out your station.
收拾下你的桌子走人
What? no.
什么 不
No, please.
不要 求你了
You can't-- oh, yes, please, I can,
你不能这样 是的 我就可以这样
And if you are still hoping for a letter of recommendation,
你如果还想要封推荐信的话
you won't argue.
最好闭嘴
Why is it so hot in here?
这儿怎么会这么热
Nate!
内特
I thought that was you. a little warm for a run, isn't it?
我猜到就是你 热热身 是吧
Yeah, you know, I was just, um, had some things to think about.
是啊 我有些事情需要想想
Will I see you at blair's tonight?
今晚你会去布莱尔的聚会吗
Yeah. uh, you headed down there now or what?
去啊 你现在就过去还是
No, no. I promised the duchess I'd pick her up.
不 不 我答应要去接公爵夫人
oh, your mother's coming.
你母亲也要来啊
Oh, yes. oh, she and blair are fast friends.
是啊 她跟布莱尔是很要好的朋友
I always find them whispering in a corner.
我看到她们总在角落里讲着悄悄话
It's a bit troubling, come to think of it.
想到这些 我就有点顾虑
Anyway, uh, I'll see you tonight. thanks, man.
不管了 今晚见咯 谢啦 伙计
This is vanessa. leave a message after the beep.
我是瓦内萨 滴声后请留言
Hey, vanessa. it's nate.
瓦内萨 我是内特
Uh, listen, I'm so sorry, but about tonight-- it's just, um...
是这样 我很抱歉
I thought you and dan were leaving for the party.
我以为你和丹去聚会了
yeah. we're supposed to.
是啊 我们本来是要去的
He's not still reading one of those dan-and-serena-
他不会还在他跟瑟琳娜该与不该的
Should-they-or-shouldn't-they threads, is he?
问题上纠缠吧 是吧
last I checked, yeah.
刚看过了 的确是
Something's wrong? I just got a message from nate.
出了什么问题 我收到了内特的短♥信♥
Family drama, doesn't want to burden me-- the same old story.
说是家庭问题 不想麻烦我 老一套
I just want to shake him,
我就是想抓住他 就像
like, I can handle it, you know? Hey. sorry.
我能控制他 对不起
I'm, uh, I'm ready.
我准备好了
So how was public opinion on the dan and serena front?
舆♥论♥是怎么看待丹和瑟琳娜事件的
Oh, well, it turns out most people think I'm an ass.
这样的 大多数人认为我是个混♥蛋♥
But a passionate minority hold I'm just an idiot.
少数激进分子则坚持我只是个白♥痴♥
So are you ready?
你准备好了吗
uh, nate's running late. I'll just--i'll meet you there.
内特要迟点 我们到那儿见吧
Okay. you sure? yeah.
好的 你确定吗 是的
Uh, you still positive you don't want me tagging along?
你确定不要我跟着你去吧
Yeah. No offense, dad,
是啦 无意冒犯
but I think you,
我想你和我还有瑟琳娜
Me and serena-- things are awkward enough.
一起会很尴尬
well, it's not like I'd have to be a third wheel.
好吧 我可不是想当电灯泡
I can bring a date.
我可以带个伴儿去
What? No it's--it's not that you having a date is funny or
怎么了 没什么 不是你约会很好笑
or completely outside of the realm of possibility, just within the gates.
也不是其它方面的可能 就像正在门中♥央♥
One day I might surprise you. go.
总会有一天我让你吃惊的 去吧
See you there.
到时见
You know, if you really like this guy,
你想你如果真的喜欢这人
you should call him,
你就该打电♥话♥给他
Tell him how you feel.
告诉他你的感受
The mature response. tempting.
一种成熟的反应 诱惑人的感觉
Or if you're looking for something immature,
或者你想找些幼稚点的办法
You could tell him you left the phone
你可以告诉他你的手♥机♥
In the gallery and never got the message.
掉在美术馆了 没有收到那个短♥信♥
I've seen you be very forgetful.
我以前看你好像就很健忘
duchess, here. sorry to leave you on your own.
公爵夫人 给 抱歉让你一个人呆在这
Oh, thank you, darling. my pleasure.
谢谢 亲爱的 不用谢
Well, the ancestral home is next to balmoral.
祖上的房♥子就在巴莫洛隔壁
Marcus tells the funniest story about
马库斯讲了个很好笑的故事
Harry running naked across their lawn.
哈里从他们的草坪上裸奔而过
Prince harry? I love him.
哈里王子 我喜欢他
But you've been planning on yale ever since you were a little girl.
你不是从小就计划好了去耶鲁的吗
I know, but marcus keeps begging me to consider oxford.
我知道 但是马库斯一直求我考虑去牛津
What a pity. so much wasted potential.
多可惜啊 浪费了好多的天赋
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
The thing that always fascinated me about you.
一直以来吸引着我有关你的事情
The cool exterior, the fire below.
超酷的外表 外表下的欲♥火♥
You are living proof a person can't buy class.
你生活证明了爵位是买♥♥不到的
And you can't tell me bertie wooster is satisfying your needs.
你不能说伯蒂·伍斯特满足了你的需要吧
Titles aside, a suit of armor makes for a cold bedfellow.
抛开头衔 一身的戎装只得来同床异梦
Not that it's any of your business,
那也不管你的事
But marcus and I have an amazing sex life.
而且马库斯和我做♥爱♥很棒
Is that so? mm.
是这样吗 是
What names does he call you when you make love?
你们做♥爱♥时他叫你什么
Where does he put his hand?
他的手放在哪里
Does he...
他...
Have sex with me.
跟我做♥爱♥吧
What?
什么
Just once. that's all I need.
就一次 我梦寐以求的
You are disgusting, and I hate you.
你真是恶心 我很讨厌你
Then why are you still holding my hand?
那你为什么还抓着我的手不放开呢
I have a party to host.
我要去主持这个聚会了
Hey. sorry I'm late.
对不起我迟到了
Oh, no. it's not a problem. you--you look great, as always.
不 没事儿 你真漂亮 一直以来
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh. oh, that's, uh, that's troubling.
那个 那有点问题
Maybe we should just go. yeah.
我们最好赶紧走
did I say you look nice?
我刚提到你很漂亮了吗
Yeah. thanks again, though.
是啊 但还是感谢你
Yeah. you're welcome.
呵 不客气
Did you do anything this afternoon?
你今天下午干了什么没有
No. no. you?
没 没有 你呢
No.
没有
Chuck had a japanese stewardess over today.
恰克今天找了个日本的空姐
It's a slow elevator.
这电梯真慢
Where's vanessa?
瓦内萨在哪儿
Not walking into your trap or whatever it is.
没有掉进你的圈套
Oh, please. you want me to feel bad?
你想让我不舒服吧
You're not exactly occupying the moral high ground,
你不是站在道德高度上的那种人
archibald.
阿齐布尔德
I just hope it's worth it.
我只希望那是很值得的
Nathaniel, you came. I'm so happy.
内特尼尔 你来了 我真高兴
Seems like forever since I've seen you or heard from you.
好像我永远都看着你想着你
So you use my friends for some power play to prove you're the one in
你利用我的的朋友来展示你掌控的能力
Control, huh?
是不是
I don't like sharing my toys, especially if I've paid for them.
我不想分享我的玩具 尤其是我还花了钱的
Where's your friend?
你的朋友呢
I was looking forward to meeting her. No, no.
我还正想跟她见个面呢 不
Stop it. look at me.
停下吧 看着我
I don't know where I'm gonna get the money from,
我不知道我从哪儿才能弄到钱
But you listen Okay,
但你听好 好的
No, nate, listen.
不 内特 你听着
No. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that.
我很抱歉 我不该这么说的
it was out of jealousy.
这完全是嫉妒
Please just don't do something we'll both regret. no.
请不要做些让我们后悔的事情 不会的
Nate?
内特
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
Everyone, stay calm.
大家 保持镇定
I'm sure the power will be back on in a second.
我保证很快就会来电了
Vanessa.
瓦内萨
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表