剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Frat guys have been doing that since forever. I can't.
兄弟会的人每天都在说 不行
If I say it, then chuck wins.
如果我说了 恰克就赢了
Right, but if you say it,
是的 但是如果你说了
then you get him, and you win.
你就得到他那么你就赢了
No, I lose.
没 那是我输了
see? this is totally pointless.
看见没 跟他说话毫无意义
I was thinking I would just disappear for a while
我想我应该消失一阵子
And give him a taste of life without me.
让他尝尝生活中没有我的感觉
no, no, no.
不行不行
That's a terrible idea.
这不是个好主意
Don't disappear. become unavoidable.
别灰心 换个角度看
Chuck may be a deviant, but he's still a man.
恰克虽然很怪 但他终究还是个男人
So just, you know, drive him crazy,
你就 你知道 让他兴奋
Wear him down. you should be good at that.
臣服于你 你很擅长做这事的
Look who finally got a little interesting.
看谁笑到最后
I'm sure it's a fluke.
我敢肯定他瞎了
See? isn't this nice?
看吧 这主意是不是很棒
Ugh. even broken up, you guys make me nauseous.
即便你们分了手 还是那么让人恶心
Jenny!
珍妮
I am so sorry about today with robert.
关于罗伯特的事 我很抱歉
I know you wanted to be at that meeting.
我知道你想参加那个会议
It's okay. I've just been so on edge,
没关系 我刚才比较烦躁
Because these meetings with these buyers
因为和买♥♥家的会议
Have not been going the way that I had expected.
没按我预想的方向走
I don't understand.
我不明白
The--the runway show went so well.
那个时装秀这么成功
That's this season.
那是这一季的
they want to know about next season.
他们想了解下一季的有关情况
Fortunately, robert did see one dress that he was very fond of.
幸运的是 罗伯特看中了一件礼服
I didn't know you started anything for next season.
我不知道你已经着手下一季了
I haven't. he--he loved the dress that you are wearing.
我没有 他喜欢你穿着的这件礼服
Barneys and bendel's are coming tomorrow.
巴尼和本德尔的买♥♥家明天会过来
I have to have something to show them.
我得准备一些衣服给他们看
Um, you could show them this dress.
你可以给他们看这件
Well, if you're offering.
如果你肯割爱的话
I do think that it would be good for both of us.
我觉得这对我们都有好处
Right, 'cause then I could be in those meetings?
是的 所以我届时可以参加会议咯
Absolutely. when those buyers leave here,
当然 当他们离开这里时
They will know the name jenny humphrey.
他们会记住这个名字t珍妮·汉弗瑞
So you are going to have to remake that dress
所以你现在要去重新弄一下那裙子
In my fabrics, of course.
当然 在我的工作室
Um, um, eleanor, the meeting's tomorrow.
埃莉诺 那会议明天召开
I-i don't even have a pattern for this dress.
我甚至连这裙子的样板都没有
I'd have to take the whole thing apart
我一定要把它全拆开
And completely make a new one.
再重新组合吗
You expect me to reschedule barneys and bendel's?
你要我跟巴尼和本德尔的买♥♥家重新预约么?
Okay. I guess i... better get to it.
知道了 我想我最好现在开始做
Yeah.
对
Want to get a drink?
想去喝一杯吗
Want to say those three little words?
想说那三个字了
No.
不是
Then no drink.
那就不喝
Why? scared you won't be able to handle it?
为什么 你怕你会措手不及吗
Spotted-- upper east side beauty
现在播报 上东区的美女
Laying down the gauntlet for her favorite beast.
为她最爱的"野兽"放下了手套
But careful, princess. it's gonna take more
小心点 王子
Than a little leg to get this prince to ravish you.
当心赔了夫人又折兵
I'll have one drink with you,
我只会和你喝一杯
Unless you can convince me why I should stay, of course.
当然 除非你能说服我留下来
Well, just because we've reached an impasse
因为我们的关系这么僵
On a certain issue doesn't mean we can't be friends.
在某程度上看我们不再是朋友了
So ever since charlize theron became the face of dior,
所以 既然查理兹·塞隆都能为迪奥代言
I've wanted to change my signature scent.
我也可以改变我的标志性香水
I've been trying out a new one.
我在尝试一种新的
I can't decide if I like it.
我还不确定我喜不喜欢这味道
Would you mind?
你介意吗
It smells a little like desperation.
闻起来有种绝望的味道
Yeah, well, I'll just keep on looking. thank you.
是啊 我会继续找 谢谢
You've been very helpful.
你帮了我很多
To friendship.
敬我们的友谊
Oops! I am so sorry.
我很抱歉
Let me help you with that.
我来帮你吧
I gave you a shot.
我给了你机会
And while your efforts were admirable,
你的努力值得钦佩
I'm bored, and you ruined my pants.
我很无聊 你毁了我的裤子
Good night, blair.
晚安t布莱尔
Hi. um, I'm looking for dan humphrey.
我找t丹·汉弗瑞
Uh, yeah, he's here with vanessa somewhere.
他和瓦内萨一起外出了
Cafe? maybe?
可能出去咖啡厅吧
Uh, wait.
等等
What do you think? if no one comes to the show,
你觉得怎么样 如果没人来看表演
You might be the only one who ever reads it.
你可能就是唯一阅读它的人
Um, well, I don't know much about art.
我不是很懂艺术
But I do know a lot about spelling, so...
但我对拼写还有点研究 所以
Oh, no.
不行
I think maybe you--you should have had someone proofread it
我觉得你应该叫人检查一下
Before you stuck it to the wall.
在把他印上墙之前
Are you kidding me? where did I mess up?
你在开玩笑吗 我哪里弄错了
Ii went over it a hundred times! I'm kidding.
我检查了上百次了 我开玩笑的
Wow. you haven't even said your name.
你还没告诉我你叫什么名字
You're already humiliating. sorry about that.
你已经在羞辱我了 对这我很抱歉
Good, so you'll stop abusing me then?
很好 你可以停止嘲笑我吗
No, but I will introduce myself. I am serena.
不会 但是我会自我介绍 我是瑟琳娜
Uh, aaron.
艾伦
Oh! aaron. then--then-- then you're the artist.
艾伦 你是个艺术家
Yeah.
是的
I have to meet rufus at the storage space.
我要去仓库见路福斯
He is stressing. if his right eye starts to twitch,
他很紧张 要是他右眼开始抽搐
That's when you have to break out the valium. too late.
你就该给他安♥定♥片♥了 太迟了
He's been winking nonstop since lunch.
他从午饭开始就没停过
The caterer thought he was hitting on him.
主办者还以为他曾打到你呢
Hey, could you, uh, get that for me?
你能不能 帮我拿一下这个
it's, uh, blair.
是布莱尔
Since when does she call you?
从什么时候起她会给你打电♥话♥
Oh, uh... I'm--i'm helping her with this thing.
我帮了她一点忙
Um, I gotta take this. sorry. All right.
我要听电♥话♥了 对不起 没关系
Hello?
你好
I just wanted to thank you
我想跟你道谢
For encouraging me to throw myself at chuck.
你鼓励我去对恰克死心
I can skip dinner now that I'm so full on humiliation.
我被人羞辱了 我要去大吃一顿
Chuck was completely unmoved. well, are youare you sure
恰克完全不为所动 你肯定
He wasn't just acting like it didn't work?
他是不是在装
Unfortunately, there was no hard evidence of that,
不幸地 没有证据证明
Literally.
老实说
I didn't even get the chance to show him my necklace
我还没有机会向他展示我的项链
Tangled up in my hair.
撩开我的头发
The nape of the neck is chuck's kryptonite.
这是恰克喜欢的
oh, that's good to know.
这很明显
So he just got up abruptly,and he,he left?
那他就站起来 然后离开
like a bass outta hell.
像见鬼一样
Well, then you got him right where you want him. trust me.
如果你想得到他就去找他 相信我
He's headed home. intercept him.
他在回家的路上 拦截他
I'll let you know what happens.
我会再联♥系♥你的
Oh, please don't.
千万不要
So I don't get it. where--where's the mike?
我被弄糊涂了 麦克风在哪里啊
Oh, they're hidden. there's a bunch all around the gallery.
他们被藏起来了 在画廊各处
Well, I hope people only have nice things to say
我希望人们会给与好评
About you and your show, because you're gonna hear 'em.
对你和你的表演 因为你听得到
Well, I guess you'll have to come and find out.
我想你要来了才能知道
Serena?
瑟琳娜
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表